GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
    The cocktail tickets sold out in 7 minutes for the last event!
    Well, if it's the same this time, I've missed out, as my confirmation email was for 3.39. Ho hum, will just have to be patient and wait and see. Sounds like there's been a massive demand at 3.30, the way the pages were so slow to load and the problems people have had. Am sure the G4 will sort it all out, and as fairly as possible, but it's still hard for those who have to wait. All the best everyone,

Alison

Comment

See my location?? That's me now...and I doubt I'll be back in 5 minutes...still waiting!! *sighs*
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Well I guess that just goes to show how loved Amanda is! I hope everyone who wanted to at the least attend the weekend, got a ticket. Lucky I haven't bought my plane ticket yet!
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

i had REAL problems this time!
          it was SO slow! and for some reason, even thought i'd ordered 2 tickets (one for me and one for mum), it said final payment was £179, but it had details for both tickets on the page! And cos i went back to try and rectify the problem, my order number changed and i've probably lost my chance at at charmed pass. I know they've got a HELL of a lot on their plates right now and i really appreciate all they're doin but i'm very narked off right now, i phoned gabit and left a message asking them to call me. i just don't think its fair that a glitch on their end cost my mum her ticket and cost both of us a charmed pass!
          Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
          Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
          Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Sorry for the general nature of this reply, we will respond individually shortly.
            Please note there was a HUGE demand for tickets and AT4 is now sold out.

We are aware that several of you who ordered more than one ticket were only charged for one. The registrations will be held and we will contact you to arrange payment for the other tickets in due course.

Please check you e-mail responses form us... in the ticket type field if this says weekend you have been allocated a ticket if it is BLANK and you were not transferred to HSBC, you have not at this time been allocated a ticket. We have your details and these will be placed on a waiting list.

Please bear with us while we work through the registrations and answer your questions more fully

Thank you for your support and understanding

Registration Department

Comment

just wait for it folks.

I'm sure becky/julia or mumsy will be in to explain stuff as soon as they get it all figured out.

they'd rather wait, make a delayed statement that's correct, than make a fast one that might not be

stuff'll work out
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                Well I guess that just goes to show how loved Amanda is! I hope everyone who wanted to at the least attend the weekend, got a ticket. Lucky I haven't bought my plane ticket yet!
                Chelle before you click for payment it should give you a confirmation number like AT4-withabunchofnumbers and your last name. So you can use that as a reference point. Don't worry about payment as the G4 can always send you a seperate link when they've fixed the bugs. *hugs*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                  Personally I wouldn't lose hope just yet. I have a sneaking suspicion that the server crashed given that pretty much everyone experienced slow loading and more than a few of us have encountered problems with the payments and/or getting back to the site.

Thankfully I printed the HSBC order completed thing if there's any questions (since the window I have that open in just has the GABIT "internal error" message on it at them moment.....
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Hmmmm...
                    Haven't gotten my email confirmation but I have the printed copies that I paid and I have a order number so I guess I'm good to go. If I have not heard by this afternoon (upper Midwest time USA) I'll email Mumsey. I think they are rather busy right now. So I'll give them a few hours and let them have a few cups of tea. This had to have been a very stressful day for them also.
                    If I'm not mistaken, and I may be, the time stamp is when your payment was made not when you registered. Once you entered into the registration that is when your place in line was established. Anyway, I hope that is true so I have a chance of a charmed ticket.

Comment

I had the same issue. It showed both of our info, but the total was 179.

Gah. I hope it all gets worked out.

It seems like those that just ordered on ticket already have their confirmation emails, but those that ordered multiple haven't gotten them yet.

*still freaking out and not holding her breath for a cocktail ticket*

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                        Sorry for the general nature of this reply, we will respond individually shortly.

We are aware that several of you who ordered more than one ticket were only charged for one. The registrations will be held and we will contact you to arrange payment for the other tickets in due course.

Please check you e-mail responses form us... in the ticket type field if this says weekend you have been allocated a ticket if it is BLANK and you were not transferred to HSBC, you have not at this time been allocated a ticket. We have your details and these will be placed on a waiting list.

Please bear with us while we work through the registrations and answer your questions more fully

Registration Department
                        thanks becky! i did phone you... i was kinda in a panic and i kinda slipped into "i must get this sorted now" mode!
                        Thanks!
                        Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                        Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                        Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post

Registration Department
                          Thank you Becky...and good luck to all of you at Gabit...,this is no doubt stressful for you guys too.
                          So I'm assuming I can abandon the payment page which is still loading?
                          I wasn't transferred to the HSBC page but my email says I have a ticket.
                          I'm calm....ish!!
                          Last edited by Chelle DB; 03 January 2009, 07:44 AM.
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

You guys are all just awesomely wicked...I so hope you are all going to be there...and if we don't get a cocktail pass thingy then we can always make our own...right??
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                              I had the same issue. It showed both of our info, but the total was 179.

Gah. I hope it all gets worked out.

It seems like those that just ordered on ticket already have their confirmation emails, but those that ordered multiple haven't gotten them yet.

*still freaking out and not holding her breath for a cocktail ticket*
                              I got a confirmation e-mail though, but only for 1 weekendticket even though I had ordered 2 tickets...

I think we just need to give G4 time to sort this out...

*hugs G4*
                              Cause they'll need it!

Comment

I've been told to go to bed...but now I'm kinda wired up...too much coffee and way too much excitement. I can't wait to tell dad tomorrow!
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X