GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
    hehe, the way I see it....it's exactly a year to the date now till AT4! *bounce*
    I thought about that last night too!! This time next year!! *bounce*
    Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
    I was just going to say that same thing.... But you got to it a couple of more hours before I could.... This year is gonna either go by very quickly, or wayyyy too slow...
    *nods* so true.

Julia(samcarterrules)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

hehe, the way I see it....it's exactly a year to the date now till AT4! *bounce*
      MEEP!!

Mumsey
      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

hands out chocolate and wine to the G4
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          Thank you and just a reminder, until the 13th Novemebr it's not a year so actually right now it is still OVER a year

Keep an eye on the sight this week for updates and piccies of the lovely new hotel interior. Will let you all know when they are posted.

Hugs
          Becks

Comment

you're probably gonna get the wonky tummy whether you eat vegetarian or not...it's the water.

the water in the UK is as safe as any other 'civilized' country, but teh microbes and bugs in it are just something your tummy isn't used to...and the brits that come to the states havve the same issue

try to stick to bottled water as much as possible and it helps.

the first time i went over there i picked up a wonky tummy and it took me weeks to get rid of it once i got home. this last time i kept my tap water consumption to a minimum and i did better
            I took her advice, and it worked for me.

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            I lost sleep due to roommate and beer drinking friend
            I was just looking at those pictures a few days ago and was sorry I missed it. I went to bed at midnight that night and missed all the drunken debauchery.
            sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
            May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
              Thank you and just a reminder, until the 13th Novemebr it's not a year so actually right now it is still OVER a year

Keep an eye on the sight this week for updates and piccies of the lovely new hotel interior. Will let you all know when they are posted.

Hugs
              Becks
              meh...just a technicality. Even the ticker on the Gabit site says 368 days and last I checked, 368 = 1 year.

YAY!! Can't wait to see the sparkly new insides of the Ren! It was chaotic last year with lots of construction going on every which way with lots of detours to get used to. Will be awesome to hang out in the lobby now as I heard from others that in past years it was simply awesome.

Comment

meh...just a technicality. Even the ticker on the Gabit site says 368 days and last I checked, 368 = 1 year.

YAY!! Can't wait to see the sparkly new insides of the Ren! It was chaotic last year with lots of construction going on every which way with lots of detours to get used to. Will be awesome to hang out in the lobby now as I heard from others that in past years it was simply awesome.
                Last time I checked 365 days = 1 year!

Comment

Okay so who isn't sending me my memos.... When did the world change from 365 days ( and a quarter if we are/ were being astronomically correct) to 368?????

I'AM CONFUSED!!!!!

Becks
                  wondering if the change to 36 hour days also happened while she wasn't paying attention....

Comment

You mean you didn't receive your new complimentary calender with all the new dates such as the 30th February and and 32nd of June on it?
                    sigpic

Comment

Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Okay so who isn't sending me my memos.... When did the world change from 365 days ( and a quarter if we are/ were being astronomically correct) to 368?????

I'AM CONFUSED!!!!!

Becks
                        wondering if the change to 36 hour days also happened while she wasn't paying attention....
                        lol
                        But 36 hour days sound kinda appealing to me if I'm honest

Comment

Not too much wine though...we don't want the G4 to get too tiddly!!
                          (((Cel)))...I only wish there were 368 days in a year...they go so fast...there's simply not enough hours in a day!
                          Originally posted by t_2 View Post
                          Last time I checked 365 days = 1 year!
                          Except this year...it's 366 being a leap year and all!!
                          I'AM CONFUSED!!!!!
                          Becks
                          Who was it that thought it would be fun to add a day to certain month not so long ago so as to throw us off when the date for AT4 would be??
                          Okay hun a nice girl like you should not have a problem finding someone to go out on a date with you.. Have you asked any nice guys at work.... Take a deep breath summon up the courange and ask one out.
                          Hang on you didn't mean that kind of date did you???
                          Okay then... 31st June any good???
                          Becks
                          [the evil one]
                          I always say Karma will follow the evil ones. *whistles innocently*
                          Cel was right!!
                          Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                          You mean you didn't receive your new complimentary calender with all the new dates such as the 30th February and and 32nd of June on it?
                          Will have to revise that old verse I was taught in primary school:

32 days have September,
                          April, June and November,
                          All the rest have 31 excepting February alone which has 29 days clear and 30 days in each leap year!

That should keep you confused for a minute!!!
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                            Will have to revise that old verse I was taught in primary school:

32 days have September,
                            April, June and November,
                            All the rest have 31 excepting February alone which has 29 days clear and 30 days in each leap year!

That should keep you confused for a minute!!!
                            *learns Chelle's new rhyme and gets confused on a whole new level*

36 hours would be handy though....even an extra couple that weren't spent at either work would be appreciated.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Haha ... but the days till AT4 are not 36 hours right?
                              sigpic

Comment

I'AM CONFUSED!!!!!

Becks
                                meh...you guys are waaay too kind.

My only defense? We did celebrate leap year this year though that only gave us 366 days. Hmm.. okay I got nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X