GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, just had to ask,
    About when do the passes go on sale? I have a bit of money to spend and thought it would be fun to spend it this far in advance.... Otherwise I'll just tuck it away on the shelf for when they do put them onsale....

*giggling again* Sorry, I just get excited about things sometimes
    sigpic
    awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I love this countdown! it is amazing Even though it is still over a year
        Thanks Mal for doing this!

It makes me all excited about AT4 for sure

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
          I love this countdown! it is amazing Even though it is still over a year
          Thanks Mal for doing this!

It makes me all excited about AT4 for sure
          lol I was just about to post the exact same thing!The countdown is awesome
          very excited!!

Comment

Amanda was just on the Today Show!!! For about 3 minutes--but better than nothing. I was just getting my breakfast and there she was sitting with all the usual folks and looking stunning--her usual beautiful self I was so excited for her!!! Tonight's the night--her night!

Donamac

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post
                Amanda was just on the Today Show!!! For about 3 minutes--but better than nothing. I was just getting my breakfast and there she was sitting with all the usual folks and looking stunning--her usual beautiful self I was so excited for her!!! Tonight's the night--her night!

Donamac
                Unfortuately I missed it but how great for her.

Are you coming to AT4?

By the way, I saw pictures of the events in NY. Scifi has a purple background which looks very good in the photos. I'm just sayin'.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Did anyone get an upload/download of her stint on the show? I've seen it online, but the buffering and skipping was awful.
                  Jenni

Comment

Here it is: http://www.2shared.com/file/4038773/...Sanctuary.html

With thanks to Parsifal, I just re uploaded it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks!
                      Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        Unfortunately I missed it but how great for her.

Are you coming to AT4?

By the way, I saw pictures of the events in NY. Scifi has a purple background which looks very good in the photos. I'm just sayin'.
                        I'm hoping to if I can afford it. I spent an awful lot of money this year--especially at GateCon. I have the promise of a freelance job if they will just get around to calling me. I have probably nagged them enough that I should shut up for a while. He did tell me to keep reminding him. It's a fairly good size job which MIGHT pay for AT4.

The pictures of Amanda are great--she is so photogenic and seems pretty relaxed. She looked tired on the today show but she did have to get up early for it. I'm so glad she got the opportunity for the national attention.

donamac (mamasue is visiting)

Comment

Comment

I may have to change my initial plans for the trip...I may be leaving much later than first anticipated...but I shall still be there...with bells on!
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                              I may have to change my initial plans for the trip...I may be leaving much later than first anticipated...but I shall still be there...with bells on!
                              Woo! We'll be warned of your approach
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post
                                I'm hoping to if I can afford it. I spent an awful lot of money this year--especially at GateCon. I have the promise of a freelance job if they will just get around to calling me. I have probably nagged them enough that I should shut up for a while. He did tell me to keep reminding him. It's a fairly good size job which MIGHT pay for AT4.

The pictures of Amanda are great--she is so photogenic and seems pretty relaxed. She looked tired on the today show but she did have to get up early for it. I'm so glad she got the opportunity for the national attention.

donamac (mamasue is visiting)
                                Will keep my fingers crossed for you . You should give us the number and we'll take turns calling.

Haven't seen the Today Show bit but I was amazed how NOT tired she looked in the latest photos given how busy she has been.

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                                Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                                Woo! We'll be warned of your approach

Maybe you should also wear a sign Chelle: "Warning, big hug coming!"

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X