GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
    Bizzare mental image of the week....Becky bursting and raining chocolate.

If we're going with tartan I want the Macleod hunting ancient tartan...cos thats my family tartan (somehow) and the hunting one is pretty.
    And it would be oh so easy for everyone to get.
    sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
    May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
      And it would be oh so easy for everyone to get.
      There's one in MY wardrobe
      sigpic
      Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
      My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

i kinda sorta hads permission this time

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=59744

Doesn't run from Julia cause i feel pretty safe with an ocean between us
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Gabit just kinda worked for/with both carmargue and Gatecon. They provided their skills and talents to the two other companies. Thus.....if there's anything going on with an Avalon 2, that's up to Carmargue to discuss/set up, just like Gatecon is for the C3 to set up....and Gabit really isn't involved unless they are a) asked to participate, b) agree to participate
          and even then, all they really know is the parts they are asked to take part in.

so if there's ever to be an avalon 2, that's up to carmargue to set up, and even if Gabit takes part, we'll just start a new thread for that con, like we did last time. in 2006, we had an avalon thread and the AT2 thread

no need to cross cons and have confusion by talking about two separate events in one thread
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
            Glad to see you kiddies are happy at last
            Mumsey
            G4
            That we are Mumsey...thank you again to the G4 for making my week!!
            I'm still so deliriously happy that I was literally jumping up and down at work when my mum came to visit me with my daughter and niece...which was a nice surprise...but I got so excited when I told her that I was positively beaming all day. Not even a hard days work could wipe the smile off my face!!
            Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
            I could be happier if I knew what the designated colour was going to be for AT4
            Royal Blue!!

Well that's my guess anyways!!
            Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            don't tell me i'm gonna have to start a color poll

Yay!! Been there and voted too!!
            wheeee, PInata time!!
            who's got the bat?
            Woohoo!! Pinata time!! I've never played with a pinata...ever!!
            sure, aero bars and curly wurlies and smarties and cadbury flake
            mmmmm.....chocolate!!! And Cadbury's is one of my fave!!
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              Woohoo!! Pinata time!! I've never played with a pinata...ever!!
              meh...you won't find me jumping up and down. I was hit by the flying shrapnel of a homemade one once at a party. Definitely never thought a trip to a clinic was in my plans that night.

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post

you can run but you can't hide!!!!!
                Becks on the loose
                Watch Becky run! Almost as much fun as watching Amanda run during the auction.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Awww...me not scary...me pussycat really....bossy maybe...scary not.

(thought I'd get the bossy bit in before Mumsey and Becks say it)

Julia
                  G4
                  To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

I'm on the same continent. Does that mean I have to behave?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                      I'm on the same continent. Does that mean I have to behave?
                      Since when has that ever stopped you before?
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                        Since when has that ever stopped you before?
                        Did you not see the part where they tried to blow up a penguin? I mean they say it was about the chocolate bar but....
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                          Did you not see the part where they tried to blow up a penguin? I mean they say it was about the chocolate bar but....
                          IT WAS!!! the picture was too small but there was a penguin chocolate bar taped to the bomb too... it was peters idea to put the fluffy penguin in....

Becks

Comment

Hello!

Haven't posted here before but I figured as I will definitely be coming to AT4! I only popped in on AT3 and didn't see anything good... Except the wonderful people (you know who you are ) so I am very excited to be coming to the actual event this time.

So even though I do know quite a few of you *waves* I though that I should come and join in the fun
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater88 View Post
                              Hello!

Haven't posted here before but I figured as I will definitely be coming to AT4! I only popped in on AT3 and didn't see anything good... Except the wonderful people (you know who you are ) so I am very excited to be coming to the actual event this time.

So even though I do know quite a few of you *waves* I though that I should come and join in the fun
                              WELCOME! Glad you decided to join the fun. AT3 was my first con ever and it was great. I'm sure you'll have a blast at AT4 (aka EH-T2).

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                                Yeah, start a color poll.

We like watching polls, we do....

Oh and I'd be careful about thinking about peashooting Becks in her cage or hitting her with a bat....

I forgot to tell you I opened the door over night to put some refreshing cola in and

Oops too late, she got out.........

Run everyone....

Julia
                                G4

You did that on purpose Julia!!! lol ... so Becks runnin' wild again... I'm sure we'll have a blast!!!

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post

Hasn't the colour been purple before?? If not ... I'm all for purple too
                                OMG are ya kiddin' me??? If I remember right the colors of the first 3 events have been orange, pink & red... right??? PURPLE??? Noooooo please not an all-girly color again... I'm all in for

BLUE or GREEN

*huggles* SamJackShipLover ... no offends here sweety BUT if it is purple I'll will have to wear sunglases the whole weekend to avoid the eye cancer that comes along with seeing THAT color everywhere

Comment

Working...
                                X