GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
    I'll wait until I get to Toronto to buy what I need, then I won't have to worry about that 100ml restriction on liquids and ointments.

ROFLMAO! Poor old EH-T 'Gets confused!'

Mumsey
    Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    I was wondering how long it was going to take you to notice that

must have to do with age
    Hey! I noticed it as soon as I logged on!

I may be old but I'm still pretty quick!

By the by, I have purchased a ticket for the Vancouver Creation Con in 2009. I blame GABIT entirely for getting me hooked.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

By the by, I have purchased a ticket for the Vancouver Creation Con in 2009. I blame GABIT entirely for getting me hooked.
      feeed the addiction its a wonderful one.

Gabit is something special though...it's like no other con I've attended.
      sigpic
      Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
      My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
        *imagines customs officials as they examine this luggage*
        LOL - I had fun explaining why my luggage contained blue jello, peanut butter, chocolate, maple syrup, papers ... and zero clothing. *smiles innocently*
        ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
        ames on facebook
        ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

I hear that!

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
          feeed the addiction its a wonderful one.

Gabit is something special though...it's like no other con I've attended.
          I completely agree.

Originally posted by ames View Post
          LOL - I had fun explaining why my luggage contained blue jello, peanut butter, chocolate, maple syrup, papers ... and zero clothing. *smiles innocently*
          And even though you COMPLETELY explained it to me at the con, I still have my doubts... *eyebrow*

*giggle*
          Jenni

Comment

hehe...good for you! I was debating about buying one myself as soon as I return from Gatecon next month. Still frantically saving for this one so these cons just gotta have a natural order if you know what I mean. Hopefully all those gold tickets won't sell out by then cos I heard they go fast.

Comment

Ames, curious minds need to know, *what* did you tell them?

Comment

Fingers are currently X'd chelle (which makes typing interesting, to say the least!) ... are you volunteering?
                Well I would but I think the consensus is that ann is the moonshine expert...but if she needs any help...I'll be more than happy to oblige...I could be the taste tester!!!
                I could have told you ages ago...once you go to one con...that's it...you got to go to more...very addictive is the convention circuit!!!
                I wish I could have been a fly on the wall when that happened!!
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh_Horse View Post
                  Ames, curious minds need to know, *what* did you tell them?
                  That I was going to a very 'special' conference, of course!
                  ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                  ames on facebook
                  ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

My Jello was orange and red instead of blue because sugar-free doesn't come in blue. I didn't have maple syrup, but I had all the other stuff...plus clothes. Because I don't go out in public without them!

Isn't getting dressed easier now, Ames, that you've got all your clothing in the same country?
                    sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                    May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Hey all...just needed to pop in to make sure all was well with everyone...I just wondered if you all saw the video that's on the front page of GW today...Amanda mentions Gabit and how she loves the Gabit event...not that we ever doubted that...but I only came by to check it out as it only works on the lappy...and seeings how I am stuck in bed with the lappy, I had a chance to finally watch a video. I'm bored out of my brain...will endeavor to get online as soon as head clears....thus far not looking to soon....but was nice to listen to Amanda talking in that vid...anyhoo...gotta go...take care all and stay safe!
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                        Hey all...just needed to pop in to make sure all was well with everyone...I just wondered if you all saw the video that's on the front page of GW today...Amanda mentions Gabit and how she loves the Gabit event...not that we ever doubted that...but I only came by to check it out as it only works on the lappy...and seeings how I am stuck in bed with the lappy, I had a chance to finally watch a video. I'm bored out of my brain...will endeavor to get online as soon as head clears....thus far not looking to soon....but was nice to listen to Amanda talking in that vid...anyhoo...gotta go...take care all and stay safe!
                        Ya, saw it. Amanda was wonderful and funny as usual.

Am I missing something? Why are you stuck in bed? Are you OK?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Are you feeling yucky, Chelle? *good vibes*
                          Jenni

Comment

I saw it too. Fun vid. What's going on? Why are you down in bed?? Nothing serious I hope?? (((Chelle)))
                            sigpic

otoole/Erin

Comment

I knew someone was missing! Missed your long and fun posts hon and I hope you feel better real soon. *hugs*

Good thing about the lappy though at least. I totally wouldnt know what to do without mine.

Comment

*hugs Chelle*

(that is a penguin btw)

wait. you're not contagious are ya? Do I need Mandy's hazmat gear?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X