• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Let's all be giddy together

/COLOR]
    Aren't we always?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Had lots of fun at AT3 and would love to go back. Current plans are to go but will depend on when it is, life, work, etc.
      Same here
      sigpic

Comment

Aren't we always?
        You've definitely got a point there lol

I must say this hasn't been an easy week for me, health wise, and to come in here each day has been a real blessing because I'm feeding off everyone's energy and it's great to see folks already getting bubbly for AT4. It's distracting in a good way
        sigpic

Comment

I must say this hasn't been an easy week for me, health wise, and to come in here each day has been a real blessing because I'm feeding off everyone's energy and it's great to see folks already getting bubbly for AT4. It's distracting in a good way
          *hugs the pengYn*

YAY AT4!!!
          sigpic
          Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
          My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

*hugs and licks PengYn* no seriously huge hugs

YAY for AT4!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
              GAH! *dies of emote love*

And OMG OMG OMG the BEST news...

Spoiler:
              So...my sister, a little over a month ago (right before AT3, in fact), told me she found my name on one of those unclaimed property sites...and I guffawed thinking...right..I have unclaimed money...sure.

I figured...there are a TON of Jennifer Cole's out there. Well, no, it was my maiden name (I've been married twice)...with an address I USED to live at, back in 2000-2002. So...I checked it out, sent in my birth certificate (which showed the last name), my marriage certificate to my first husband (to show the progression to the SECOND marriage, but also because it had THAT address on it), and then my current marriage certificate, to show my new name....and then it said to wait 180 days.

*blinks*

Today we got the check. $398.16.

GAH!

*flails*

That's just $100 short of a full Charmed Pass for AT4! *dies*

I am depositing it in our savings account tomorrow morning and it will NOT be touched. I put $50 in that account every month automatically, but I usually have to transfer it back due to bills. I will add another $100 at least and I will be set for my ticket.

It's SUCH a relief because I was crying myself to sleep the other night because I just KNOW tickets will go on sale before my taxes in March, and I wouldn't be able to go.

Someone is looking out for me.
              Jenni

Comment

Nice to be appreciated, LOL!
                Had lots of fun at AT3 and would love to go back. Current plans are to go but will depend on when it is, life, work, etc.
                You just have got to be there...life will go on...work can wait...and it's gonna be later in the year so work around that...I think the consensus is November-ish! *of course I do understand that RL must take precedence...just don't tell my hubby that...he's already trying to make me feel guilty about going..."we could use that money on a "family" holiday"...emphasizing the word family...I just retort with...I know...but this is my turn...I need this!!!!...what can he say after that!
                Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                Spoiler:
                So...my sister, a little over a month ago (right before AT3, in fact), told me she found my name on one of those unclaimed property sites...and I guffawed thinking...right..I have unclaimed money...sure.
                I figured...there are a TON of Jennifer Cole's out there. Well, no, it was my maiden name (I've been married twice)...with an address I USED to live at, back in 2000-2002. So...I checked it out, sent in my birth certificate (which showed the last name), my marriage certificate to my first husband (to show the progression to the SECOND marriage, but also because it had THAT address on it), and then my current marriage certificate, to show my new name....and then it said to wait 180 days.
                *blinks*
                GAH!
                *flails*
                I am depositing it in our savings account tomorrow morning and it will NOT be touched. I put $50 in that account every month automatically, but I usually have to transfer it back due to bills. I will add another $100 at least and I will be set for my ticket.
                It's SUCH a relief because I was crying myself to sleep the other night because I just KNOW tickets will go on sale before my taxes in March, and I wouldn't be able to go.
                Oh cool...that's awesome...I figured out that the charmed pass will cost me about $650AUD...that's 2 weeks work for me...but...I'm still going to try to get one!!!
                I can't wait for AT4!!
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Spoiler:

*blinks*

GAH!

*flails*

Woohoo!! That is fantastic news indeed...YAY for AT4 ness and all it's wonderfulness. Well done on that saving as well....my plan is to tuck as much as I can away in my ISA as soon as I start getting paid
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                  My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Spoiler:

*blinks*

GAH!

*flails*

WTG!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

My inspiration for AT4...with many many thanks to EH-T who was responsible for this and for putting this massively huge smile on my face and for making my year!!!

"Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by how people are still posting in this thread. I'm enjoying it.
                        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                          My inspiration for AT4...with many many thanks to EH-T who was responsible for this and for putting this massively huge smile on my face and for making my year!!!

I think this one should be posted every couple of pages on this thread. Soooo cool
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                            Cross-post from Samanda....

Guys I finally got my AT3 photos up, some of them are a bit blurry but they're OK.

I haven't put any names on any of them but if someone wants me to take any down just let me know.

I don't think its likely, but if anyone wants to use any of them feel free, just credit me, thanks

http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w...T3%20-%202008/

Enjoy!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            Thanks for the pics, Julia

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                            *hugs the pengYn*

YAY AT4!!!
                            Ditto on that!
                            ***hugs***

Spoiler:

*blinks*

GAH!

*flails*

That's awesome Jenni - sure is nice when a plan comes together, eh?

Originally posted by chelle db View Post

That is amazing chelle - and stick to your guns! If your hubby wants a family vacation to England in time for AT4, I say go for it
                            ...wait - what do you mean that's not what he meant? oh....

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                            I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by how people are still posting in this thread. I'm enjoying it.
                            Me too - I love dropping in here - it's kind of like extending the comraderie feeling of AT3 whilst fairly harmlessly plotting world domin - um - I mean, AT4 hijinks *ahem* reunions!
                            ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                            ames on facebook
                            ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
                              Me too - I love dropping in here - it's kind of like extending the comraderie feeling of AT3 whilst fairly harmlessly plotting world domin - um - I mean, AT4 hijinks *ahem* reunions!
                              Still feeling subversive, are we?

I want to go to AT4, but there are so many practical reasons why it's not a good idea. Not only was the con wonderful, but there are so many things in London I didn't get to see.
                              sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                              May we all be so well loved.

Comment

(((PengYn))) Hope you are feeling better.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X