GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Don't think I got the chance to meet you but hard to keep track! Maybe at AT4 if I'm there.
    Welcome to Gateworld.
    You had better be there...I'm going to be so devastated if you don't make it...please say you are going to be there...please!!!
    Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
    Hmmm.... the name seems familiar. I'm sure that I met you at some point. Just not sure when! It's all a (slightly drunken / hungover / crazy) blur.
    Oooh...my kinda blur!!! Yay!!

I can't wait for AT4...and neither can Amanda...according to the note on my picture that is!! hehehe...you have no idea how giddy I get when I look at that picture...and that pretty much leaves me in a constant giddy mood seeings how I walk past it about a million times a day!!!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
      I can't wait for AT4...and neither can Amanda...according to the note on my picture that is!! hehehe...you have no idea how giddy I get when I look at that picture...and that pretty much leaves me in a constant giddy mood seeings how I walk past it about a million times a day!!!
      Even reading about it made me giddy
      sigpic

Comment

Let's all be giddy together

Welcome to Gateworld Flow!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post

That sounds like a plan

And welcome to Gateworld Flow, I think we met at AT3, I met so many people its difficult to remember who was who.

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Chelle, honey, The Sunday Morning Hangover Blur (yes, it's worthy of capital letters!) is NOT your kind of blur. Trust me!
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Flow was my travelbuddy, not that we hang out together all the time at AT3, but we did for a good deal. She also was at the chocolate tasting party
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                Flow was my travelbuddy, not that we hang out together all the time at AT3, but we did for a good deal. She also was at the chocolate tasting party
                Mmmmm Chocolate
                sigpic

Comment

Hey! I have a very very very stupid question:
                  since everybody posted lots of pics (which are great by the way!) I was wondering if anyone recorded some parts of the convention on video?
                  just being curious! (maybe cameras were forbidden, don't know...)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elbarta View Post
                    Hey! I have a very very very stupid question:
                    since everybody posted lots of pics (which are great by the way!) I was wondering if anyone recorded some parts of the convention on video?
                    just being curious! (maybe cameras were forbidden, don't know...)
                    Hi elbarta filming by us (attendees) was strictly forbidden so I don't think there will be any fan-made film of the actual con. There are some vids around somewhere of what folks did in their free time at AT3 though, it was a fantastic weekend.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi Flow *waves*
                      I wonder what the G4 does with the official videos that they were shooting during the sessions in the hall? *ponders*
                      (head-achy ames bouncing back out now)
                      ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                      ames on facebook
                      ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                        Chelle, honey, The Sunday Morning Hangover Blur (yes, it's worthy of capital letters!) is NOT your kind of blur. Trust me!
                        Awww...but it sounded like so much fun the way you wrote it...dang!
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post

Yay! Welcome.
                          sigpic

Comment

Cross-post from Samanda....

Guys I finally got my AT3 photos up, some of them are a bit blurry but they're OK.

I haven't put any names on any of them but if someone wants me to take any down just let me know.

I don't think its likely, but if anyone wants to use any of them feel free, just credit me, thanks

http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w...T3%20-%202008/

Enjoy!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by idefix44 View Post
                              A loud "Hey!" to all I met at AT3.
                              This is my first time ever posting on GW! Who knows how many may follow...

Flow/I44
                              Woohoo!!!
                              Glad you decided to join

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                                You had better be there...I'm going to be so devastated if you don't make it...please say you are going to be there...please!!!

Nice to be appreciated, LOL!

Had lots of fun at AT3 and would love to go back. Current plans are to go but will depend on when it is, life, work, etc.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X