X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    Well after meeting Jan and me, what did you expect
    Small in stature, big in personality!

Heck, I have photographic evidence that even a TEDDY BEAR is bigger than Mandy!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Have to say I love everyone's updated sigs featuring photos from AT3. Nice.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
        Indeed the poster tub made it home safe! Yay. I will be getting it framed as soon as I can.
        Welcome back I think I still have a pic of you and that drawing
        *goes to look*

Comment

I agree with AT that your drawing has to be the best I've seen. I am SO glad you found it and Three-times as glad you were able to get it signed.
          Jenni

Comment

Yes BIG HUGE MASSIVE waves of relief when that poster turned up! Conventions are such emotional high strung times already (in a good way) that the last thing you need is bad stuff throwing ya off.
            sigpic
            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

I made 30 AT3 icons. Not sure if I should post them here or in the SAGC thread, so I'll just do both

The pics are from my friend Alexa. And boy, was it fun making these icons!!

Part 1

01. 02. 03. 04. 05.

06. 07. 08. 09. 10.

11. 12. 13. 14. 15.
              sigpic

Comment

Part 2

16. 17. 18. 19. 20.

21. 22. 23. 24. 25.

26. 27. 28. 29. 30.
                sigpic

Comment

Lovely icons.

Comment

Beautiful icons.

Comment

I agree, lovely icons, ah the memories!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                        I agree wholeheartedly. *starts list*
                        Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                        Yes, I missed so many people this time around *starts list as well*
                        Julia(samcarterrules)
                        Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        OK, now I am afraid!
                        Actually the 3 were just at the auction, there were others, it was a regular hug-fest!
                        I meant to print out the seating chart so I would remember where everyone was but things were too hectic before I left. Reading the thread I realize how many I didn't get to meet.
                        I think we should start a list somewhere here in GW!
                        Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                        My HUG MAGNET Shirt got an airing over the weekend. It works very well
                        On the subject of bigger names on badges. This was something we noticed ourselves, but it was too late to do anything this time.

Next time they will be BIGGER! and BOLDER! - promise!

Mumsey
                        Yay!!
                        Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        how about, everyone that goes, organize a small get together in the lobby?
                        say, a 'gateworld meetup' in the lobby from 2-3 pm saturday or something like that
                        and a few folks stay for the whole time to be hostesses, others can come and go as their photo times come and go, and you just introduce yourself so that you know who's who
                        easier to organize than going out to eat, easy for folks to drop by, and a way to get to know each other
                        I'm in for that!! Great idea Sky!!
                        Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                        I spent two years planning and saving for AT3. If I could pull it off chelle, you can.
                        To be honest, I doubt I would have made the trip if there hadn't been so many GWers there (and the chance to play tourist). While it was the best con I've ever been to, the financial and time off commitment were overwhelming at times. It was more than worth it though. I had the time of my life in London.
                        At the top of my list of good memories? I got to hang out with some of the coolest people I'd never met.
                        Oh don't worry about that...I'm going to pull it off...somehow...I already have an appointment with the bank to set up a special savings account for it...I just didn't count on it being next year is all.
                        Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                        Ohoh, wasn't that you with the Stargate song? With the moves that go with it? I remember Hannah and Amanda doing it for sure
                        There are moves to the Stargate theme??? This I have got to see...and learn!!!
                        Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                        I made 30 AT3 icons. Not sure if I should post them here or in the SAGC thread, so I'll just do both
                        I love Amanda's smile...she has the most contagious gorgeous smile in the world...every time I see her smile, it makes me smile!!
                        Great icons Lies!!
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                          Oh don't worry about that...I'm going to pull it off...somehow...I already have an appointment with the bank to set up a special savings account for it...I just didn't count on it being next year is all.

You mean you haven't started saving yet? Would love to see the look on your banker's face when you explain the purpose of the account.

There are moves to the Stargate theme??? This I have got to see...and learn!!!

Yes, apparently. It was hilarious to see the girls perform it. Perhaps next year on stage to fill a little time when Amanda is doing photos.

Comment

aww those icons are gorgeous!!!! Great work Lies!!

Comment

aww those icons are gorgeous!!!! Great work Lies!!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Yes, apparently. It was hilarious to see the girls perform it. Perhaps next year on stage to fill a little time when Amanda is doing photos.
                                Whoah. Wait! What am I being roped into?

Though really, no coercion is necessary to get me to dance

Comment

Working...
                                X