Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
    Have a great time everyone.
    Worthy of repeating.
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Just dropping in after a week of fishing at the cabin with not internet or cell phone (!) to say that I truly hope everyone arrived in Vanctuary safely and that you all at TSE is having a fabulous time and that it's all that you hope hoped for.
      That Julia's schedule is keeping time and tings are running smoothly for the G4, GABIT and volunteers. And of course that a lot of money is raised for S4K this weekend.

And when things are done and you've managed to gatherer your thoughts and wits (optional) and regained some much needed seep the rest of us are soooo looking forward to hearing your stories, seeing your pictures and getting to experience this amazing event through you guys!

Have great and wonderful time guys!

Comment

Oh my... guys! EH-T... ?

@amandatapping S4K auction tonight raised over $30,000!!! We are all overwhelmed by the incredible love. Can't stop crying. I'm so overwhelmed. LOVE!

@amandatapping You people make this world better and brighter. #TSE is amazing! Thank you from my overflowing and humbled heart. Our fans are the best!!

@amandatapping I finally stopped crying. A small group of fans with their selfless grace and beautiful generosity have elevated this world. Crying again.
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

yes, 27,000 and change from the fans, 3000 tossed in by Paul Brown of Legends memorbilia....and that's JUST from the auction. ain't counting the other stuff yet. I think, THINK, over 5,000 more can be added from the two coffee/tea auctions, and i don't think the total is in for the photos/autos either.

all the actors are, in effect, signing for free and posing for free...meaning that your 35 dollar ticket goes 100% to SfK.

I'll have some great photos from the auctions later.

Damian and Ryan sang on stage with their guitars. they all goofed off wonderfully at the auction....Martin took off his shirt AND shorts.....under a beautiful quilt made by Liesl.

Agam was wonderful and, i think, enjoyed herself.

It's been a fun day adn tomorrow promises to be even more fun.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Oh, a reminder...anyone that has brought something for Lies' virtual baby shower, i'm in seat C19. Bring it to me or leave it on my chair - WITH YOUR NAME PLEASE, and i'll gather it up.

If you're going to both cons and miss me at this one, you cna get me at MTM. I'll be main hall boss, so I'll be haunting the main room pretty much from dawn to dusk.

LL Perkiss dropped off a lovely little outfit and I know there's more coming.

Once I gather all the bits and pieces, I'll take a photo of all the 'loot' and post it so everyone can see everything

sigpic

Comment

And a final thank you to Ames and her minions....the chocolate looked great, as did all the jello. A massive thank you to all of them for giving of their time to organize it all.

sigpic

Comment

Here are some of my pics if anyone would like to have a squiz:

Album 1: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&l=85be6145be

album 2: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&l=30e9f3b94e

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post

Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to hear all the stories behind them

Edit: $30 000!!! O.M.G.

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                    Oh my... guys! EH-T... ?

@amandatapping S4K auction tonight raised over $30,000!!! We are all overwhelmed by the incredible love. Can't stop crying. I'm so overwhelmed. LOVE!

@amandatapping You people make this world better and brighter. #TSE is amazing! Thank you from my overflowing and humbled heart. Our fans are the best!!

@amandatapping I finally stopped crying. A small group of fans with their selfless grace and beautiful generosity have elevated this world. Crying again.
                    Aww bless Amanda!

Just beautiful photos!! Thank you so much for sharing them!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      yes, 27,000 and change from the fans, 3000 tossed in by Paul Brown of Legends memorbilia....and that's JUST from the auction. ain't counting the other stuff yet. I think, THINK, over 5,000 more can be added from the two coffee/tea auctions, and i don't think the total is in for the photos/autos either.
                      all the actors are, in effect, signing for free and posing for free...meaning that your 35 dollar ticket goes 100% to SfK.
                      I'll have some great photos from the auctions later.
                      Damian and Ryan sang on stage with their guitars. they all goofed off wonderfully at the auction....Martin took off his shirt AND shorts.....under a beautiful quilt made by Liesl.
                      Agam was wonderful and, i think, enjoyed herself.
                      It's been a fun day adn tomorrow promises to be even more fun.
                      Thank you Sky for the update. I was wondering tho...will there be another auction on Sunday and will the auto/photo op donations be included in the end total?
                      And a final thank you to Ames and her minions....the chocolate looked great, as did all the jello. A massive thank you to all of them for giving of their time to organize it all.
                      (((Ames & her minions)))
                      WTG Gabiteers!

Thank you...they look fabulous.
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

That is SO awesome!! Wow.

Tx for posting Sky, and tx for posting the pictures SapphireJewelledQueen!! It sounds and looks like an amazing convention!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ahhh. I have been wanting to attend Bard on the Beach since 2008 when I went to Vancouver to see RDA. When I heard MTM was being held in Vancouver in August it seemed like a perfect opportunity to see a play. I also wanted to see Kooza because I really like the other Cirque show that I saw in Orlando, Florida. However, I knew I couldn't see both. So I picked Bard on the Beach because Kooza is a touring show but Bard is a Vancouver based event. Well, I just found out that Eric McCormack is in a play. So here is my question: Has anyone seen his play or one of Bard on the Beach's mainstage shows? I saw him on Broadway in the Music Man and he was great so it isn't like I have never seen him live. But, I can also see Bard on the Beach another time because lets be honest, after 5 trips to Vancouver it isn't like I won't keep coming back. So for those people that have seen one or the other which do you reccomend?

http://www.artsclub.com/20092010/pla...-glen-ross.htm

Comment

It's quiet here with everyone at TSE ... so ... picture time

In spoilers pictures from the first 10 days of our beautiful baby girl!! Click for bigger if you want.

Spoiler:
                            Milou ... just born! With proud mommy and daddy

Just home ... isn't she cute? Still a bit wrinkled. Oh ... and can you tell I loooove pink??

Day 2 ... both mommy and baby are tired!! Being born and delivering a baby are really exhausting!

Day 3 ... I know she can't smile fore real yet ... but we caught one on camera anyway!

Day 3 ... me and my baby *loves* Still tired lol.

Day 4 ... Milou in her crib (you know .. the one that took ages to arrive ... just in time). She looks so peaceful.

Day 4 ... feed me!!! feed me NOW!!

Day 5 ... mommy and daddy giving Milou her bath.

Day 5 ... another bath picture .. you don't see a lot, but I really like this picture

Day 6 ... best picture so far! Milou has her daddy's nose confused for something else

Day 7 ... a proud and happy mama!

Day 10 (today) ... isn't she precioius??

Day 10 ... with the mug Julia (samcarterrules) send me! And of course with my beautiful baby girl! Sleeping on my lap.
                            Last edited by SamJackShipLover; 01 August 2010, 11:26 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post

In spoilers pictures from the first 10 days of our beautiful baby girl!! Click for bigger if you want.

Spoiler:

Just home ... isn't she cute? Still a bit wrinkled. Oh ... and can you tell I loooove pink??

Day 2 ... both mommy and baby are tired!! Being born and delivering a baby are really exhausting!

Day 3 ... I know she can't smile fore real yet ... but we caught one on camera anyway!

Day 4 ... Milou in her crib (you know .. the one that took ages to arrive ... just in time). She looks so peaceful.

Day 5 ... another bath picture .. you don't see a lot, but I really like this picture

Day 6 ... best picture so far! Milou has her daddy's nose confused for something else

Day 10 ... with the mug Julia (samcarterrules) send me! And of course with my beautiful baby girl! Sleeping on my lap.
                              She certainly is precious She's gorgeous! Congratulations again

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post

Spoiler:

She is beautiful!

Lovebar made by natz099
                                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Working...
                                X