GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suse View Post
    <<must remember to pack blowdart equipment to annoy Jan and Mandy as they are so close. >>

suse
    I sense that this'll be one wacky con. With people shooting each other with darts and peas.

San Diego Comic Con 2007 Attendee
    San Diego Comic Con 2008 Attendee

Comment

Originally posted by Vikitty View Post
      I sense that this'll be one wacky con. With people shooting each other with darts and peas.
      what you didn't think we would do a conventional choccie, peanutbutter tasting right... the idea is to throw it into each others mounth

I hope everyone who wants to join in, has been practicing

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
        what you didn't think we would do a conventional choccie, peanutbutter tasting right... the idea is to throw it into each others mounth

I hope everyone who wants to join in, has been practicing
        Oh shoot! I haven't been practicing. I guess it'll just have to get stuck in your hair and skin... feeding through diffusion baby! Wads of peanut butter and melted chocolate... yum.

San Diego Comic Con 2007 Attendee
        San Diego Comic Con 2008 Attendee

Comment

And here I thought we'd need our rain macs for the London weather....nope...need them for inside
          sigpic
          Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
          My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
            <<must remember to pack blowdart equipment to annoy Jan and Mandy as they are so close. >>

suse
            psst...straws and paper will be lots easier to pack. I've had many a fun time secretly shooting spit wads at people and playing all innocent when they turn around to see who it was that was nailing them.

I love it when it gets all caught up in their hair too. They don't have a clue and walk away with a snowstorm of bits of paper on their head.

Comment

Oh shoot! I haven't been practicing. I guess it'll just have to get stuck in your hair and skin... feeding through diffusion baby! Wads of peanut butter and melted chocolate... yum.
              Careful with the extra crunchy. You'll put your eye out, kid!
              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
              Anon

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                N-8 checking in. I was hoping for a bit closer, but I guess that's what I get for spur of the moment ticket buying. I feel like I'm in the nosebleed section being so far out from the stage.

Now my only concern is people not so vertically challenged. Being on the short side, I always seem to have tall people sitting smack dab in front of me wherever I go.
                Cel, you booked months and months later than I did, and you're on the same row as I am, and a little more to the aisle (sp?) even. I'm not worried about my seat, I'm sure they're all good seats.

Can I put my friend on the chart?? Flow, E20.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                  Here is an update list:

Spoiler:
                  Mal - A19
                  Skydiver B-10
                  Sue ( Sky's friend) B-09
                  ChopinGirl
                  antoa315 - C5
                  Tsaxlady - B6
                  ShimmeringStar - B7
                  PengYn - G6
                  Celandine
                  Kliggins
                  dipsofjazz
                  samcarterrules - C1
                  Tittamiire
                  TracyJane - D9
                  ames - D10
                  JanSam
                  MandySG1
                  Erin13
                  scifithinker - J11
                  suse - J12
                  SamJackShipLover - N5
                  Mark1972 - H1
                  sofie - F2 and F3
                  sclairef99
                  rebelwriter03
                  AmberMoon
                  starflight - E6
                  rderoch - E12, E13 and E14
                  raknor
                  RepliCartertje - F1
                  Fa
                  minigeek
                  donamac
                  CapitaBlood - D4
                  Vikitty - H2
                  EH-T - J1
                  ForeverSG1
                  scarimor
                  Terrah
                  Mousie - C4
                  Shirt'N'Tie
                  I'm C4! so hello to Antoa, I'll be your seat mate for the duration of the weekend!

I've just got to remember to call the hotel in the next few days and confirm that they still have my room reservation, seeing as it was all booked so long ago, I thought it would be best to double check it hasn't been lost in the system.
                  sigpic

Comment

15 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow you guys have been busy since I was here yesterday! 83 posts I had to wade through

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                      PEE-shooting? What kind of event am I attending?
                      Yep. I just can't spell.

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post
                      Hey Pengyn, you were in the row behind me last year then and I didn't know it! I was in row H, about 3 seats away from the middle aisle on the right hand side of the room.
                      Aww, like ships in the night. Well I was so quiet back then that's hardly surprising. I wasn't on gateworld yet so I pretty much went alone. I was wearing a bright pink shirt (*sigh*). I'm sure we won't miss each other this time round!!

Originally posted by starflight View Post
                      Oooh, and a quick Oyster question, oh, royal tube correspondent....I still have my Oyster card from November 2006. See if I have this right....I can still use that Oyster card and since the card is less than two years old I don't have to pay the deposit again, correct? If that's right, then I figured I'd just add money to it and do PAYG. With all the different Oyster/Travel Card options, that just seems like the least confusing option... Thanks for your help! [/COLOR][/FONT]
                      Yep, your card will be okay. Just top it up and off you go.

lol, we haven't even factored in Amanda yet. We're all too busy with each other
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi there

just a quick hello, to say thank you to Antoa and TJ for the lists. I'm in G 02 and my friend's in G 03
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                          Quite possibly. I don't remember the "episode" we were sitting at, but we were the second to last table to be visited, I think. I was wearing a brown suit.
                          *grins* Without digging into my old con stuff, I can't remember either. But I'm pretty certain now that we were at the same table since I was at the 2nd to last table too.

Your sister and mother sat to your right and a lovely couple from the UK sat to your left. I would've been nearly directly across from you in the gold-ish top, sitting to the left (from your POV) of the empty seat they'd left for Amanda...

((((rderoch))))
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post
                            *grins* Without digging into my old con stuff, I can't remember either. But I'm pretty certain now that we were at the same table since I was at the 2nd to last table too.

Your sister and mother sat to your right and a lovely couple from the UK sat to your left. I would've been nearly directly across from you in the gold-ish top, sitting to the left (from your POV) of the empty seat they'd left for Amanda...

((((rderoch))))

You *were* all on the same table. It was "Singularity".

Julia
                            G4
                            To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                              you are too much in the front to be able to pea-shoot, me on the other hand can reach you without a problem I think I will enjoy that
                              Bring it on!! Do your worst!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                                Cel, you booked months and months later than I did, and you're on the same row as I am, and a little more to the aisle (sp?) even. I'm not worried about my seat, I'm sure they're all good seats.

Can I put my friend on the chart?? Flow, E20.
                                Ahh I'm good with it...really! Your only three seats to my left too which makes for some awesome chatting. I'm excited just to be in the same room with Amanda and finally putting faces to all these wacky Gabiteers here.

I do wonder who's in seats N-6 and 7 though....hehe.

And ooh Flow is really close to the stage too! Lucky girl. Maybe I can snag a close-up pic or two of AT from her out of the tons I know she'll be taking...lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X