Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
    Happy Birthday Julia!

Mmmmmmm cake

Happy Birthday Julia!
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
      Actually I'm only asking for my Hockey-obsessed-friend Nicky who is hoping to watch some of the 2008 IIHF World Championship games in the bar.....
      As Julia said there will be a bar set up somewhere, but not in the normal place so we don't know if there will be TV screens or not.

As hockey fan myself though I doubt they will be showing the IIHF games. if they are on UK TV at all, they may be on a cable channel not available in the hotel. you will need to check the listings. I will also consult the great how ti watch hockey nn the UK oracle ( my husband) so see if the re is a work around... sometimes you can watch them on streams. or live box scores updates. will let you know.

Hugs Becks

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
          A very important question!! They tell us that the bar will move as will the restaurant so that yes there will be a bar and seating area so no worries!

Julia
          G4
          Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
          As Julia said there will be a bar set up somewhere, but not in the normal place so we don't know if there will be TV screens or not.

As hockey fan myself though I doubt they will be showing the IIHF games. if they are on UK TV at all, they may be on a cable channel not available in the hotel. you will need to check the listings. I will also consult the great how ti watch hockey nn the UK oracle ( my husband) so see if the re is a work around... sometimes you can watch them on streams. or live box scores updates. will let you know.

Hugs Becks
          Thank YOU...I'll let her know.

Happy Birthday Julia!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Aww thanks for the birthday wishes guys!

Have posted a thank you in the Samanda thread!

See you all very very soon.....

Julia
            G4
            To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Julia!

Comment

HAPPY
                BIRTHDAY
                JULIA
                sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                  *looks at Gabit shopping list*

*Adds vodka*

That's my girl!!!

Originally posted by AmberMoon View Post
                  Since lots of people are bringing chocolate...is anyone up for peanut brittle hand-made in Texas (don't worry Baggy I got you covered )? Or I could bring some Lammes Candies.
                  Mmmmmmm .... peanut brittle!!!

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                  I am in a complete and utter panic. A month ago, I ordered a copy of my birth certificate from California so I can apply for my passport. I went back online tonight to find out how to contact them. Well, it turns out that they have a six month backlog because budget cuts have decimated their staff. They only answer their phone for four hours a day, and the recording said it would take fifteen minutes or more before anybody can actually pick up the phone to talk to you.

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GET MY PASSPORT?

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG. I don't know if I'm going to start crying hysterically or have a panic attack.
                  Hey - I know your panic, trust me!
                  (so says the currently deported one...)
                  It will all work out - and if all fails, money greases many wheels of bureaucracy

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                  Well if it isn't, we can always call on.....

Spoiler:
                  TJ
                  Hey there - watch what you're volunteering my roomie for, eh???
                  (Hun, this may mean that we need the car afterall....)
                  ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                  ames on facebook
                  ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Happy Birthday, Julia!

Thanks, sueKay!

Thanks, Mala!

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                      I am in a complete and utter panic. A month ago, I ordered a copy of my birth certificate from California so I can apply for my passport. I went back online tonight to find out how to contact them. Well, it turns out that they have a six month backlog because budget cuts have decimated their staff. They only answer their phone for four hours a day, and the recording said it would take fifteen minutes or more before anybody can actually pick up the phone to talk to you.

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GET MY PASSPORT?

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG. I don't know if I'm going to start crying hysterically or have a panic attack.
                      According to the state department's website, you can either use your expired passport or your birth certificate to prove your citizenship so if you can get ahold of your expired passport then you shouldn't have a problem. You will likely have to pay extra money for same day service so that you can get your passport at a local office. I did that and it was well worth it.

Comment

52 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we going to have a party for breaking the 50day barrier??

Comment

But of course!
                          Have we ever passed up any semi-valid excuse to have a party???
                          *volunteers more blue Jello*
                          ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                          ames on facebook
                          ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Count me in for a party too!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL) View Post
                              Are we going to have a party for breaking the 50day barrier??
                              Yeah sure ya betcha!
                              sigpic

Comment

okay little questions:

will there be daytickets for AT3 for the Sunday? cause my girlfriend probably will be able to get to London on Sunday and she would love to go to AT3 for a day. But she can't afford a whole weekend but a daypass would be for her able to get.

Comment

Working...
                                X