GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
    she's NOT going to AT3? Then what the heck did she want that £250 from me for?
    Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
    *cough*
    No, Manda.... *I* am the one that's supposed to get paid for *that*.

I am the trollop, remember!
    Um...trollop in training?
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

she's NOT going to AT3? Then what the heck did she want that £250 from me for?
      Maybe I misunderstood her comment. By the way, can I have 250 pounds?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
        Shhh...I won't tell everyone the truth if you don't
        Deal.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          Maybe I misunderstood her comment. By the way, can I have 250 pounds?
          Well, first it takes a year of putting up with my horribly messy habits plus my four ungrateful brats of rodents, not to mention spending Christmas with my parents. And trust me. My parents....?

I think Mimi just meant that she has no money to spend when she gets to Gabit, that's all.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Well, first it takes a year of putting up with my horribly messy habits plus my four ungrateful brats of rodents, not to mention spending Christmas with my parents. And trust me. My parents....?

I think Mimi just meant that she has no money to spend when she gets to Gabit, that's all.
            Ah, got ya.......and pass.

Comment

Is that where the training comes in
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I luckily have this wonderful thing called a 'bonus' that is going to be paid out right before I leave for AT3.

I also have to do my taxes and see if I have to pay or if I'll get something back.

There is also always the 'credit card'

Comment

72 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What, you're not coming to AT3? But you're there!

Perhaps we can bribe you (confused as to why it should take a bribe), anything we can bring from home that you miss?
                    What? I'm not coming anymore? Eep!!!
                    Methinks there may be a misquote going on or summat -- I'm heading back to Canada for a visit over Easter, and that plus putting money towards my student loan back home, as well as all the fun regular stuff that cost money means I have no extra fundage to pay for fun stuff *at* AT3!
                    *grumbles about needing to win the lottery in the very near future*
                    *remembers that one needs to purchase tickets in order to win*
                    *grumbles about needing to buy lottery tickets in the very near future*

Especially when Canadian girls are supposed to be nice.
                    But we are!!!
                    Shhhhhhhhh.....don't let the secret out too early!!!!
                    Um, is it a bad thing that the first nickname I was given when I came to England was 'Crazy Cdn'? *ponders*

Um...trollop in training?
                    That's 'Hussy in Training', thank you very much!

Is that where the training comes in
                    Oi! Shush you!

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                    I luckily have this wonderful thing called a 'bonus' that is going to be paid out right before I leave for AT3.

I also have to do my taxes and see if I have to pay or if I'll get something back.

There is also always the 'credit card'
                    'Bonus'? What is this 'bonus' thing? I am intrigued....

Don't go there with the taxes. I miss Cdn taxes - I always over-paid and ended up getting some back in the Spring. Sigh.....ah well - at least I'm back to only paying taxes in one country. The year I moved I had to file in two countries ... not fun. Then again, 'taxes' and 'fun' should probably never go together in a sentence lacking a negatory connection.....

Cdn credit card is paying for previously mentioned trip home.
                    English credit card is already paying for Ren. It can't handle anymore atm.
                    Did I mention the growing need to win a lottery??? Sigh.....

Then again, some things are worth going further into debt for. I'm fairly sure GABIT makes that list
                    ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                    ames on facebook
                    ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

I'm heading to the continent after AT3 (also known as EH-T1) and am trying to figure out my timeline. So cocktail party is Friday night but when exactly are Q & A sessions and photos? If I enter the tea raffle and win , when is that?

Comment

I'm heading to the continent after AT3 (also known as EH-T1) and am trying to figure out my timeline. So cocktail party is Friday night but when exactly are Q & A sessions and photos? If I enter the tea raffle and win , when is that?
                        Cocktail party is friday night.
                        Two Q & As each day. One morning one afternoon.
                        Saturdays is photos day & Chairty Auction then break for dinner and evening disco.
                        Sunday is autos & Tea with Amanda is PLANNED for sunday afternoon usually around 4pm, but could be later. There is no disco on Sunday night this year ( as only a few - and I mean less than 10) people were in there so we're just going to take over the lobby and flake out.

All times and activities are subject to change. bla bla...
                        Becks
                        G4

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                          Saturdays is photos day & Chairty Auction then break for dinner and evening disco.
                          Sunday is autos & Tea with Amanda is PLANNED for sunday afternoon usually around 4pm, but could be later. There is no disco on Sunday night this year ( as only a few - and I mean less than 10) people were in there so we're just going to take over the lobby and flake out.

Becks
                          G4
                          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post

Becks
                            G4
                            Shhhhh! We don't want to give Julia a heart attack quite yet!

Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

71 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I got my eurostar tickets WOOT!!!

Squeeee So I already can get there and stay there in the hotel...

Squeeeeeee, is it may yet

oh and sofie also has hers but I let her squee over it herself

Comment

Working...
                                X