GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*cackles insanely*

I've already told her which outfit she's got to wear for the red party. I don't think she's buying it, though.

I don't wear a lot of red. I'm more of a pink, purple, green and blue person. My football team wear red, but I don't feel like wearing a footie shirt, and I have a red PVC miniskirt I made for the RHS, but I can't see myself wearing that either. Oh well. I'll think of something, I'm sure.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Hrmmm... red.

Well since I have to buy a whole new wardrobe before I leave for London, it hopefully won't be too difficult to find something red.

*makes a mental note*

Comment

About the Saturday night disco, is this another dressy thing, or would jeans and a red shirt be acceptable?

Mandy (one who does not really like to dress up )
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Thanks Julia

And red, mmmm! *ponders*

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            About the Saturday night disco, is this another dressy thing, or would jeans and a red shirt be acceptable?

Considering what Tracy is currently trying to convince me to wear, I'm guessing that jeans and a red top will be absolutely fine! *grin*

And Tracy, hun ... um, what the heck footwear are you suggesting with that?
            ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
            ames on facebook
            ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
              Considering what Tracy is currently trying to convince me to wear, I'm guessing that jeans and a red top will be absolutely fine! *grin*

And Tracy, hun ... um, what the heck footwear are you suggesting with that?
              Footwear..... footwear.

I don't HAVE red shoes! *cries* I have black knee highs, green boots, four pairs of various black ankle boots, brown ankle boots, two pairs of pink heels, black and white heels, strappy sandals in black and in silver, three pairs of trainers, five pairs of ballet pump type things with various star designs on them and other odds and ends. But no red shoes.

*cries*

I need a shopping spree.

Comment

Me too hun.
                I need more dress trousers for work. Or a suit. Preferably two.

...you have NO red footwear???
                But ... but ... but .... *blinks furiously*
                ...mind not computing...............

ames on facebook

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
                  Me too hun.
                  I need more dress trousers for work. Or a suit. Preferably two.

...you have NO red footwear???
                  But ... but ... but .... *blinks furiously*
                  ...mind not computing...............
                  I know! I have something in most other colours. I think that one of my pairs of ballet pumps has red stars amongst the orange and silver ones, but that's about it. I definitely have no red ballet pumps, no red trainers, no red boots, no red sandals and I can't think of any red heels I have.

It's about the only colour I don't have.

I know you need work trousers, hun, but you decided you didn't want to drive up to MK last weekend and we're having a Tracy-Free weekend this week, remember?

Comment

I know ...

I don't think I've got any red footwear either ... brown and navy and grey and black and black w/pink and black w/purple ... you know what would go perfectly? A pair of my sis' red classic converse ... I wonder if I can find a pair before May .... *feels hazy beginnings of a plan forming*

ames on facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

it's almost 'come as you are'

dress up if you want, toss a red t-shirt on over your jeans if you're not into dressing up
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

91 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                          Hrmmm... red.

Well since I have to buy a whole new wardrobe before I leave for London, it hopefully won't be too difficult to find something red.

*makes a mental note*
                          You have to buy?!?!?!?

Not that London's not a good excuse to go on a spending spree, but I rather thought that going to London was the spending spree.
                          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                            You have to buy?!?!?!?

Not that London's not a good excuse to go on a spending spree, but I rather thought that going to London was the spending spree.
                            I currently have one pair of pants that don't fall off me, so unless you all want me to go sans pants, I have to go shopping

It was suggested that I just bring a mostly empty suit case and go on a shopping spree while in London. Unfortunately, if I did that, with my luck I won't have any time to shop before the con and I would be S.O.L.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                              I currently have one pair of pants that don't fall off me, so unless you all want me to go sans pants, I have to go shopping

It was suggested that I just bring a mostly empty suit case and go on a shopping spree while in London. Unfortunately, if I did that, with my luck I won't have any time to shop before the con and I would be S.O.L.
                              Considering the sad state of the dollar right now, I would shop at home.

Congratulations for having such a worthy reason to go clothes shopping. I know you've worked hard for it.
                              sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                              May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                                Considering the sad state of the dollar right now, I would shop at home.

Congratulations for having such a worthy reason to go clothes shopping. I know you've worked hard for it.
                                Yeah, right. Crappy dollar. Looks like I wont' ahve a light suitecase for the trip there.

And thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X