Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    strange is a good word for it

I had an upset stomach the whole two weeks, i think it's the fat, i dunno. All i know is i came home absolutely craving a cheese burger and an nice cold 32 ounce diet coke, with plenty of ice
    This is what I'm worrying will happen to me. I have to eat a low-fat diet, or I become physically ill. Refined sugar and flour tend to do the same. One of the reasons I need a lot of luggage space is that I'll be bringing some provisions with me, but that plan can only take me so far.

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
    It was more likely to be the water, Sky. When I first moved to the south coast from the midlands (And when I moved to Germany and to France), I spent a couple of weeks with an upset stomach. In fact, my stomach is doing cartwheels now because I'm in Bedfordshire.... water that's different to usual can really throw your system and let's face it, you ingest more water than you think.... you wash in it, you drink it, food is cooked in it, cooking utensils are washed in it.... and if you have ice, then that's usually made out of tap water. If I go on holiday, I try to drink bottled water to reduce the shock to my body and ensure that I have a relaxing time, rather than being ill!
    That's a good idea. I'm glad you mentioned it. I don't do a lot of traveling, so this is not something I would have thought of.

Happy New Year everyone. I'm waiting with baited breath to meet you all.
    sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
    May we all be so well loved.

Comment

117 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

116 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
          This is what I'm worrying will happen to me. I have to eat a low-fat diet, or I become physically ill. Refined sugar and flour tend to do the same. One of the reasons I need a lot of luggage space is that I'll be bringing some provisions with me, but that plan can only take me so far.
          Admittedly eating healthy at a con in England isn't always easy. The Ren is a terrific hotel but their pub food certainly isn't low-fat
          However, it's only for a few days and you can at least always get a salad. And does your problem with flour mean you have to eat gluten-free? Because you can get delicious gluten-free, low sugar bread and cookies in any supermarket or even at Heathrow.

Comment

115 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

i'm going away on Saturday for 13 days. So Saturday morning will be my last entry untill I get back. Just giving you guys the headsup, because I know you will declare me AWOL if I dont mention it

Tommorw morning I'll let you know were i'm going. I dont have time at the moment.

(((((((all)))))))

Comment

114 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

113 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

112 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Quiet here But ... only 112 days to go!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Have a good trip SEREN LWCH I hope someone will take over your colourfull announcements, they always make me happy.
                    sigpic

Comment

111 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

My last post for a while! Very shortly i'm leaving for a holiday in Canada!!!

3 nights in Toronto, including a day trip to Niagara Falls. Then cross country by train to Vancouver!

I'm really exited

See you all in 13 days

Comment

Have a great time Mal!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi Everyone, I just find this thread and wanted to pop in to say hi to my fellow GABIT attendees! I'm so excited to be attending AT3!

MAL, Thank you so much for your great countdown posts! They really made me smile!

I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

Thanks, sueKay!

Thanks, Mala!

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL) View Post
                            111 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

3 nights in Toronto, including a day trip to Niagara Falls. Then cross country by train to Vancouver!

I'm really exited

See you all in 13 days
                            *Waves*

Have fun MAL

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

I'm really exited

See you all in 13 days
                              That sounds like grand fun, but not as much fun as a certain convention in London. (I'm green with envy anyway.)

You'll have to tell us all about it when you get back.
                              sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                              May we all be so well loved.

Comment

111 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

I'm really exited

See you all in 13 days

Oooh, you'll be in my neck of the woods, just remember the Falls are very cold this time of year, bundle up
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X