No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scifithinker, it's a bit of a joke from the Sanctuary forum.

The Trollop

03-29-2007
    The Trollop was first mentioned in the "Who's the trollop?" poll and thread by Laura, and named Lorelei by KirFect until her true name of Molly was revealed in the Sanctuary premiere. Summary by Cammy: "The first night of beta testing, Laura and I watched the teaser and both of us noted the trollop. Only difference was, Laura believed she was being played by Amanda Tapping. Several rounds back and forth resulted in a decision to put it to the forum. Hence, the poll (which I had to help Laura with, otherwise the question would have been "Is Amanda Tapping a trollop?" I convinced her that AT might not like how that was phrased). Once the votes started rolling in, and the two of us continued trash-talking, we had to up the ante. No betting money (students don't have any of that), so hair was chosen in the Clairol Throw Down (CTD)... and the rest is redhead history." A Trollop Book was created, a line of Trollop-Wear was launched by Melissa, and there's a blog called "Trolloping Around". There are now a multitude of self-proclaimed and appointed Trollops in residence. • Images: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 • Videos: 1 | 2 | 3
    For links to the pictures and explanations of other wacky sanctuary in-jokes, you can find the reference guide at http://society.ravenkai.com
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

136 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

135 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I have a go for AT3 from school!

I asked for verbal permission as soon as the dates were announced. As soon as the new school year started, I went to file the paperwork and was told I had to wait until the new principal came aboard, which didn't happen for over two months. I then had to wait for an appointment with the principal, and another delay happened because she thought I had made an error on the forms. The forms were submitted downtown a couple of weeks ago, and I hadn't heard anything about what was supposed to be a three day process. Until today when I got the form back signed in all the appropriate places. I was so relieved I almost cried.

London, here I come!

*happy dance*
          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Whoohoo! *joins in the happy dance*

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post

I asked for verbal permission as soon as the dates were announced. As soon as the new school year started, I went to file the paperwork and was told I had to wait until the new principal came aboard, which didn't happen for over two months. I then had to wait for an appointment with the principal, and another delay happened because she thought I had made an error on the forms. The forms were submitted downtown a couple of weeks ago, and I hadn't heard anything about what was supposed to be a three day process. Until today when I got the form back signed in all the appropriate places. I was so relieved I almost cried.

London, here I come!

*happy dance*
              WHEEEEEEE!!

suse
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

134 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post

London, here I come!

*happy dance*
                  That's GREAT!! Looking forward to meeting you in person! (as well as all the rest of the Samandans and GWrlders.

Comment

133 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

132 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Is it May yet? Is it?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                          Is it May yet? Is it?
                          May? I haven't gotten through Christmas yet

speaking of which...

Originally posted by JanSam View Post

Merry Christmas from the Bears!

Jan and Mandy
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                            May? I haven't gotten through Christmas yet
                            I know what you mean!

Our Christmas dinner looks more promising these days. In an oven update I can reveal that I cooked a fab Toad in the Hole tonight. That's a real test of oven use. Next step cakes! I haven't been able to cook a good cake for....- I can't remember when I last tried, even! With No.1 Son's birthday coming up on New Year's Eve, now's as good a time as any to give it a go!

Happy Christmas everyone!

Huggles,

Kay aka Mumsey
                            For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                              I know what you mean!

Our Christmas dinner looks more promising these days. In an oven update I can reveal that I cooked a fab Toad in the Hole tonight. That's a real test of oven use. Next step cakes! I haven't been able to cook a good cake for....- I can't remember when I last tried, even! With No.1 Son's birthday coming up on New Year's Eve, now's as good a time as any to give it a go!

Happy Christmas everyone!

Huggles,

Kay aka Mumsey
                              Okay, now you are really scaring me about British food
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                                Okay, now you are really scaring me about British food
                                Gives new meaning to pack a lunch eh Mandy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X