GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
    Now, on a related note: M&M's beat Smarties (though smarties are similar to the dark choc M's)
    mmn have to disagree... I once had a packet of Mint M & M's which very bizzarely actually had Peanuts iblended up in the ingredients... Yes I did find out the hard way.. hence my obbsevice compulsive checking of ingredients lists ever since.

Becks

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
      mmn have to disagree... I once had a packet of Mint M & M's which very bizzarely actually had Peanuts iblended up in the ingredients... Yes I did find out the hard way.. hence my obbsevice compulsive checking of ingredients lists ever since.

Becks
      I have a friend who is deathly allergic to nuts and thinks that Canadian and British Smarites are the best thing ever! She loved M&Ms before she developed the allergy. At least I always know what to buy her when I go to Canada or England She claims giant smarties (only found in the UK and Ireland) are even better.

Comment

Since I can't tell *enough* people today.

I'm off to South Africa in one week and I desperately needed a new suitcase. Last night I was surfing the Argos catalogue online and found a 3 piece set on sale for £19.99. One BIG suitcase, one medium, and a flight bag. I need the BIG suitcase for my trip as I'll be gone 3 weeks. But I have decided that the medium suitcase is Gabit sized. It's not ridiculously big but it's not so tiny as to only be able to pack one pair of shoes. It really doesn't matter it came part of a set, I'll just convince myself I bought it specially for AT3. I'm already in London, I need to feel like I'm taking part in all this preparedness.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
          Yeah like that's gonna help... i seem to remeber an incident with a can of rice pudding... or wasn't it supposed to be custard???

Becks
          I am sooooo gonna slap you when next we meet!

Mumsey
          (Muttering - you make one mistake and they never let you forget - mutter, mutter, mutter....)
          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

My mum always said "That's what kids are for"!
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

to give mums something to whack?
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                to give mums something to whack?
                just let them borrow a couple noodles

Comment

138 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

*jumps up and down excitedly*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got a ticket!!! Paid and everything. And only 138 days to go. Woo Hoo Hubby put up a bit of a fight after all, he thinks it's scary that I'm going to travel alone, like I will get kidnapped or something. But in the end all is fine. Woo Hoo

And am really happy that I found a roomie too (((Dona))).

Now I just need to look into flights. What day and time are you all arriving and leaving?

Oh, and I like Dutch Peanutbutter When B was in the Netherlands a while back, she brought with her these weird chocolate / peanutbutter thingies. That's such an American combination, I don't think we have anyting that combines chocolate with PB.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone,

Just popping my head in to tell you that I've been in discussions with the Director of "Breakdown" and we will be giving a special presentation screening of it at AT3. So for those of you who have been asking us if it was possible to arrange, here you are! A short bit of information from the Director and some stills from it will be on the website shortly so keep your eyes peeled for it.

Can I take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a very happy Christmas and to tell you that we are all looking forward to seeing you at AT3!

We're working very hard behind the scenes to make AT3 special. I would say "not long to go" but it would probably give me palpitations to think it was creeping up so fast - but it is!

Perhaps one of you would be kind enough to cross post this to Samanda for me! Thanks!

Take care all of you,

Julia
                      G4
                      Last edited by JuliaR; 16 December 2007, 05:15 AM. Reason: changed some wording
                      To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

I've put it on Samanda.

Thanks for the update, Julia.
                        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got a ticket!!! Paid and everything. And only 138 days to go. Woo Hoo Hubby put up a bit of a fight after all, he thinks it's scary that I'm going to travel alone, like I will get kidnapped or something. But in the end all is fine. Woo Hoo

Now I just need to look into flights. What day and time are you all arriving and leaving?

Oh, and I like Dutch Peanutbutter When B was in the Netherlands a while back, she brought with her these weird chocolate / peanutbutter thingies. That's such an American combination, I don't think we have anyting that combines chocolate with PB.
                          Congrats I know I'd be nervous if I was travelling alone, but many have done it and survived Jan and I are planning to arrive on the Thursday, but we haven't booked a flight yet, I hear they may get cheaper
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Yay AnnElies!!

Hubbie may be right to worry though.. I have been known to snurch people on occasion. You are very 'napable.

Ooh. All those who are coming on the JtR walk with me down all those dark alley ways don't read that part ^^

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                              Hi everyone,

Just popping my head in to tell you that I've been in discussions with the Director of "Breakdown" and we will be giving a special presentation screening of it at AT3. So for those of you who have been asking us if it was possible to arrange, here you are! A short bit of information from the Director and some stills from it will be on the website shortly so keep your eyes peeled for it.

Can I take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a very happy Christmas and to tell you that we are all looking forward to seeing you at AT3!

We're working very hard behind the scenes to make AT3 special. I would say "not long to go" but it would probably give me palpitations to think it was creeping up so fast - but it is!

Perhaps one of you would be kind enough to cross post this to Samanda for me! Thanks!

Take care all of you,

Julia
                              G4

Hi Julia I spoilered this just for space, but that's great news!

Yay AnnElies that's great!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                                Yay AnnElies!!

Hubbie may be right to worry though.. I have been known to snurch people on occasion. You are very 'napable.

Ooh. All those who are coming on the JtR walk with me down all those dark alley ways don't read that part ^^

Jan, should we hide from a certain penguin
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X