GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
    Oops! Better make that first offer 60 pence.
    Any other bids? I have a feeling I may have to pay for a lot of Band-Aids
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
      That, or perhaps a PB contest?
      Jiff, Skippy, or Kraft (rah, rah!!!) -- which truly is the best PB?
      (Not that I'm at *all* biased, nope nope nope!)
      We can schedule it in around the SG1 Monopoly marathons in the lobby
      Well when you have this PB contest, I think you should require Scari to be a judge. I hear she LOVES peanut butter.

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post
        The BEST is Trader Joe's smooth, unsalted--the old fashioned kind with the oil on top--no sugar, just peanuts. It has enough natural sodium. And no hydrogenated oil so even in the fridge it's easy to spread. One of my favorite foods. I'll try to remember to throw a jar in my suitcase.

donamac (an old fashioned gal)
        Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
        Well when you have this PB contest, I think you should require Scari to be a judge. I hear she LOVES peanut butter.
        Righto - I think the PB throwdown might be on!
        I'll bring the Kraft smooth (haven't found chunky over here yet ... although I might be able to bring some back when I return in April ... hmmmm).
        Donamac's bringing Trader Joe's smooth.
        Any other takers???

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
        Any other bids? I have a feeling I may have to pay for a lot of Band-Aids
        Awwww - I'll jump it to a fiver for my opening bid... that should buy you a box of the decent ones
        ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
        ames on facebook
        ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
          Righto - I think the PB throwdown might be on!
          I'll bring the Kraft smooth (haven't found chunky over here yet ... although I might be able to bring some back when I return in April ... hmmmm).
          Donamac's bringing Trader Joe's smooth.
          Any other takers???
          I can bring some Skippy (creamy), my PB of choice.

Comment

Mimi... I didn't realise you liked chunky. They had chunky in my little supply store.
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Am I the only person who doesn't like PB?

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                Am I the only person who doesn't like PB?

Julia(samcarterrules)
                That's just because you haven't had the right kind of peanut butter. US and Canadian PB is way better than that stuff over there.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                  That's just because you haven't had the right kind of peanut butter. US and Canadian PB is way better than that stuff over there.
                  Uh huh!!! I agree!!! I hated PB until B sent me some and I love it now, although I never eat since I don't have any but that is not the point... the point is Belgian PB sucks big time... US PB is amazing as in awesome as in yummmmieeeeeee

Comment

Agreed, antoa! Our PB really sucks in the UK. I hated it until I'd tried NA PB!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                      Agreed, antoa! Our PB really sucks in the UK. I hated it until I'd tried NA PB!
                      You guys have the better chocolate, but we have the better peanut butter

The combination of European chocolate and North American peanut butter would be deadly!

Comment

LOL, so is anyone bringing PB to AT3? Cause I'd love to try it oooh maybe I could ask my Mum to send me some eh she lives in Boston, US

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

*Thinks about what to say to customs when they find a suitcase full of PB and Blue Jello*
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                            LOL, so is anyone bringing PB to AT3? Cause I'd love to try it oooh maybe I could ask my Mum to send me some eh she lives in Boston, US

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            Plans are hatching. There will be a peanut butter show down.

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                            *Thinks about what to say to customs when they find a suitcase full of PB and Blue Jello*
                            I was wondering the same thing. I wasn't sure how big of a jar to bring, then I figured a giant one would look strange going through customs.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                              Plans are hatching. There will be a peanut butter show down.

I was wondering the same thing. I wasn't sure how big of a jar to bring, then I figured a giant one would look strange going through customs.
                              just tell them you are afraid of UK food, and it wouldn't be a lie, we all know it is something scary lol...

I mean you need some food to live on right, and what is better then PB and Blue jello

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                                just tell them you are afraid of UK food, and it wouldn't be a lie, we all know it is something scary lol...
                                Oh really?

Comment

Working...
                                X