Clear All

174 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

173 Days To Go!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
        173 Days To Go!

Thank you! I could not get into GW this morning. Technical stuff with the site I think

Comment

172 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Everybody, Stargate has been nominated for a People's Choice Award. You are permitted to vote once a day for the People's Choice Awards, so, feel free to vote for Stargate Atlantis again and again. You can vote here:

http://www.pcavote.com/pca/index.jsp

Comment

Just a quick q: how late can I (fairly) safely leave booking my room at the hotel? Fundage is going to be relatively tight until after new years ... any advice?
              ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
              ames on facebook
              ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
                Just a quick q: how late can I (fairly) safely leave booking my room at the hotel? Fundage is going to be relatively tight until after new years ... any advice?
                You should be able to book straight away without any charges. You will need to give your credit card details but they won't charge you until you check out or if you cancel without giving the required notice. This copied from their website FAQs -

2. Why do I need to enter my credit card number to reserve a room?

Marriott requires all room reservations to be guaranteed by a valid credit card. Your credit card is not charged at the time of reservation, and is used as a guarantee that a room will be held in advance of your arrival. Your credit card will be charged only if pre-payment is required for a specific rate, or in the event that you do not cancel your reservation within the stated cancellation time period and do not check in. Your credit card information is safe with Marriott. Marriott.com leads the industry in protecting your credit card information with advanced SSL encryption technology. Your information is never shared with third parties. Please see our privacy statement for more information

I'm not sure how much notice you need to give. They should tell you that when you make the booking. (Becky would know but she's away for a few days.)

Hope this helps

Kay G4
                For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

If I remember correctly you can cancel with no penalties right up to the day before. If you cancel the day you're meant to be checking in they charge you for one night.

AT4- coming in 2009

'Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.' - General MacArthur

Comment

171 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kelspook View Post
                      If I remember correctly you can cancel with no penalties right up to the day before. If you cancel the day you're meant to be checking in they charge you for one night.
                      Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                      You should be able to book straight away without any charges. You will need to give your credit card details but they won't charge you until you check out or if you cancel without giving the required notice. This copied from their website FAQs -

2. Why do I need to enter my credit card number to reserve a room?

Marriott requires all room reservations to be guaranteed by a valid credit card. Your credit card is not charged at the time of reservation, and is used as a guarantee that a room will be held in advance of your arrival. Your credit card will be charged only if pre-payment is required for a specific rate, or in the event that you do not cancel your reservation within the stated cancellation time period and do not check in. Your credit card information is safe with Marriott. Marriott.com leads the industry in protecting your credit card information with advanced SSL encryption technology. Your information is never shared with third parties. Please see our privacy statement for more information

I'm not sure how much notice you need to give. They should tell you that when you make the booking. (Becky would know but she's away for a few days.)

Hope this helps

Kay G4
                      Thanks for the info!
                      ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                      ames on facebook
                      ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

170 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

169 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

168 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yabba Dabba Doo!
                              sigpic

Comment

167 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment