Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    Ok, but remember you asked

Now, given the task I've asked to do, I don't see any problem with stealing the thigh high boots from rebelwriter03 But the hard part will be getting Amanda to wear them...any suggestions
    Hmmmm...... maybe make it an auction item?

(We could probably raise enough for 10 hearing dogs from all the credit cards that would melt with just that one action up for auction! )
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
      Questions are not screened ahead of time, but there are guidelines. For example, Attendees are asked not to Ask Amanda Personal questions and Please don't ask the GABIT staff or stewards about Amanda's, or her families Travel arrangements. You would be surprised how many people think we will actually tell them where Amanda is staying. We won't and please do't be offended when we refuse to tell you!!!

Becks
      G4
      The poor girl needs SOME sort of break from all us crazies.
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
      Anon

Comment

263 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
          The poor girl needs SOME sort of break from all us crazies.
          I may act crazy at times, but I stay on my best behavior at cons. My squeeing is reserved. And if I ditch my shoes, I'll make sure my feet are clean!

Gabit events distinguish themselves from other cons for multiple reasons, but I hope the biggest reason is how pleasant they are for Amanda. It's an intense weekend for her; she has to have her game face on for a lot of hours. I would hate for those hours to be spent stretching her acting skills rather than enjoying herself.
          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
            I may act crazy at times, but I stay on my best behavior at cons. My squeeing is reserved. And if I ditch my shoes, I'll make sure my feet are clean!

Gabit events distinguish themselves from other cons for multiple reasons, but I hope the biggest reason is how pleasant they are for Amanda. It's an intense weekend for her; she has to have her game face on for a lot of hours. I would hate for those hours to be spent stretching her acting skills rather than enjoying herself.

From what I've seen, everyone is very well behaved compared to other cons. It seems that there's always someone at the other one's that is downright rude. I certainly never saw that at Gabit. Amanda's fans are a reflection of Amanda. A wonderful group of people.
            Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
            William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
            Anon

Comment

262 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Registration for AT3 Opens tonight Tuesday 14th August at 17:00 Uk local time (BST = GMT +1) Go to the home page www.gabitevents.co.uk and follow the link to the registration page. This is where the link will appear at 5pm.

PLEASE NOTE: The name and address of the first person on the reg form gets transferred to the payment system and therefore this information MUST match the name and billing address of the card holder. If you need the first attendee name to be different ( for example, if you commonly use a different name to your real first one) you can add that in the special requirements/ name on badge section.

The first attendee MUST also have a valid e-mail address, but this is an optional field for others in the party. However every attendee must have either a phone number OR an e-mail address.

For some odd reason, the colours may be screwy in firefox making text you type in the boxes look like it's not there... Use explorer if you can. If not, the text is there, just highlight it in the box so you can see it.

We will be watching, and online so if you have a problem, just e-mail [email protected] and we will try and help you.

Good luck folks
                We look forward to seeing you soon!!!!
                Hugs
                Becks, Kay, Julia and John
                G4

Comment

Good Luck Everybody.

Here's hoping you survive Mumsey.
                  Last edited by Kliggins; 14 August 2007, 12:07 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Is it 5pm yet????

HyperSmileyGuy is doing his warm-up exercises in readiness for this evening's two-fingered typing!
                    sigpic

Comment

Last night when I was setting my alarm for an hour earlier so that I could get to work early to be ready to buy tickets I must have inadvertantly kicked the time ahead an hour too!

It's only 6:30am here, not 7:30 like I thought. D'oh!

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                        Last night when I was setting my alarm for an hour earlier so that I could get to work early to be ready to buy tickets I must have inadvertantly kicked the time ahead an hour too!

It's only 6:30am here, not 7:30 like I thought. D'oh!
                        hehehehe Good morning.
                        sigpic

Comment

Woohoo, I got my internet back just worked like 2 hours to get it working again, it better keep working for a few hours... why does that always happen to me??
                          oh yeah I know, cause my internet always loves to go out

And Amanda: So you are an early bird today

Comment

I'm so nervous I feel like I'm taking a test!

*gah*

15 minutes until mayhem
                            sigpic

Comment

*hovers around PC*

Have eaten lunch, had snack, and am all ready to do my part to overload the G4's server purchase me and my roomies cocktail party/con tickets. (Hopefully no wait listing for either of us this year!)

Good luck to all.
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                                I'm so nervous I feel like I'm taking a test!

*gah*

15 minutes until mayhem
                                lol, totally know the feeling!!
                                It's just so exciting

Comment

Working...
                                X