GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
    *turns on light* *tidies up, dusts and changes light bulb before Mal arrives to do countdown* *turns off light*
    Why change the light bulb after you've switched the light on??

Any chance you could do my bedroom while you are at it??? :/

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL) View Post

LOL! You're a barmy lot! And I love you for it.

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
      This may sound crazy, but I think we should start a support club for all of us that want to drop some weight before AT3.

I've found that if I have a place to vent my frustrations, I'll move past them sooner. (as SS witnessed in her LJ)
      Sounds like a good idea. Here is a good place to do it too. It'll be part of the fun leading up to the con, and we can all encourage each other.

Kay aka Mumsey
      (who's put on far too much weight since Avalon, and would love to shift some of it!)
      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

The light bulb was dirty and needed to be changed.

I'll take the room cleaning under advisement.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
          Pokes head in thread WHAT ONLY 317 days to go - better get looking for a new suitcase - mine will not stand up to another trip across the ocean. - runs out to go shopping
          Is it okay to start looking for a new suitcase just for the sake of having a new suitcase? 'Cause I need something to do... and want to feel like I'm contributing.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post

Sounds like a good idea. Here is a good place to do it too. It'll be part of the fun leading up to the con, and we can all encourage each other.

Kay aka Mumsey
            (who's put on far too much weight since Avalon, and would love to shift some of it!)
            I was going to ask what you are doing up, then I realized it was 1:00 p.m. there.
            sigpic

Comment

I was going to ask what you are doing up, then I realized it was 1:00 p.m. there.
              Getting some lunch actually. I could say that you're up early I usually try not to go on-line in the mornings 'cos I don't get anything else done. (Not that I'm an internet junkie or anything )

Kay aka Mumsey
              (REALLY going shopping now, or we don't eat tonight and No.1 Son would not be a happy bunny.)
              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Getting some lunch actually. I could say that you're up early I usually try not to go on-line in the mornings 'cos I don't get anything else done. (Not that I'm an internet junkie or anything )

Kay aka Mumsey
                (REALLY going shopping now, or we don't eat tonight and No.1 Son would not be a happy bunny.)
                Actually I haven't gone to bed yet. However, my bed is calling so have fun shopping and nighty night.
                sigpic

Comment

Actually I haven't gone to bed yet. However, my bed is calling so have fun shopping and nighty night.
                  What was the time with you when you wrote this post? I'm glad i'm not the only one with a talking bed! My bed calls me all the time, and some people think i'm crazy!!

Comment

Kay aka Mumsey
                    We love you to Mumsey

Comment

OK, so I guess maybe the first step would be to post your goals - long term and your first short term goal.

My long term goal is about 3-4 sizes which would roughly be about 40 pounds.

The first short term goal would be 5 lbs by Comic con in 5 weeks and 10 lbs by the end of the summer.

Comment

*looks around and claps at friends who suport weight loss! Then looks down and tries to see own feet - much crying insues*

I was THIN last year when I took this job!! But my goal is to loose 20+ pds. Oh yes sounds so small my other friends say... while shoving another twinkie down me! I'm going to pull my preggers friend with me and start walking. Support is a wonderful thing! *hugs list* Yeah!!!
                        Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

What was the time with you when you wrote this post? I'm glad i'm not the only one with a talking bed! My bed calls me all the time, and some people think i'm crazy!!
                          It was 5:00 in the morning.
                          sigpic

Comment

What is it about frequenting GW between the hours of 4 and 6 am? I know Neep does it practically daily, as do I (however, I tend to be getting up rather than going to bed, LOL!).
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                              This may sound crazy, but I think we should start a support club for all of us that want to drop some weight before AT3.

I've found that if I have a place to vent my frustrations, I'll move past them sooner. (as SS witnessed in her LJ)
                              I have an appointment on Monday to have my thyroid checked (among other things). I lost ten pounds in 2005 and then again in 2006. This year so far, I have gained about fifteen pounds. I've gained two pounds in the last two days and three pounds in the five days before that. Grrrr! I also have an appointment next week to have my meds reevaluated. It's got to be one of those two things. In the meantime, I'm just working on getting some walking in and trying not to be frustrated out of my gourd.

Whether I lose weight or not, I'm determined to be able to walk around London. I'm hoping taking care of that goal will have a positive effect on my weight as well.

And what does barmy mean?
                              sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                              May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                                What is it about frequenting GW between the hours of 4 and 6 am? I know Neep does it practically daily, as do I (however, I tend to be getting up rather than going to bed, LOL!).

Well add me to that list too I tend to be online at those hours too And I think it is cause well it is a time where you have to decide if you go to bed or not...and if you decide on the not part, you have to try to stay awake and not be bored or so...and GW seems like a nice place to hang around And around 4 am my time, the activity starts here so... it is a good excuse to be on... or not lol

Comment

Working...
                                X