Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    lol

me to

squeeeeee

oh, i pulled up the weather channel for london

lows 40's, high's 50's, chance of rain

not too bad overall

Sky, are you psychic? I popped on to ask about the weather, and believe it or not, it sounds exactly what I'm having now. So I think I can eliminate a sweater or two and no heavy coat. I tend to be a cold weather person, so 40's-50's don't bother me. Besides, I'm running out of space.

Anyone here with any suggestions on what NOT to pack?????? I always over pack.....always. Suggestions? Please??????
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
      Though ShimmeringStar isn't online to enjoy this (cuz, ya know, she's already there), and though I missed my Monday miniSquee last week, I thought it'd be appropriate to do a bit of a Monday miniPanic. So...

MiniPanic!!!

*runs around like a headless chicken on fire*
      Um, do you think you could raise the panic level from mini to moderate please? By this time tomorrow, I'll be at severe.
      On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Lida View Post
        Um, do you think you could raise the panic level from mini to moderate please? By this time tomorrow, I'll be at severe.
        Sorry! We're keeping it at "mini" level, so no one's blood pressure goes outta whack.

Comment

Sorry! We're keeping it at "mini" level, so no one's blood pressure goes outta whack.
          Sorry, too late, I just checked it. I'm close to the "blow your top" level. But thanks for trying!
          On fighting:

Comment

*crawls out from under a pile of study notes*

That's IT! Exam is done so everything that actually requires concentration this week is OOOOVEEERRR. Now all I have to do is make my way to Friday by floating along in a pre-AT2 haze

*ignores the fact that she has important training tomorrow*

*waves to everyone else*

I hope that packing/travelling/pink shopping/organising is going smoothly for everyone!

Comment

I'm a bit stressed now cos I had a car crash last night so am a bit screwed physically, emotionally and also in terms of workload and stress. Hopefully I'll have everything under control by the weekend so I can just relax and have fun.

As for pink stuff, most of what I own is pink (it's my favourite colour) so I have some pink eyeshadow and stuff if people are REALLY stuck.
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose View Post
                *crawls out from under a pile of study notes*

That's IT! Exam is done so everything that actually requires concentration this week is OOOOVEEERRR. Now all I have to do is make my way to Friday by floating along in a pre-AT2 haze
                Woohoo! Congrats on getting everything taken care of so early!

Originally posted by TJ
                I'm a bit stressed now cos I had a car crash last night so am a bit screwed physically, emotionally and also in terms of workload and stress. Hopefully I'll have everything under control by the weekend so I can just relax and have fun.
                I'm sorry about the accident, TJ. Hope you're feeling better as the week progresses.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                  Wow TJ, I'm very sorry... hope everything is ok and you're able to relax and just have a fun weekend... *hugs*

Woohoo! Congrats on getting everything taken care of so early!
                  Now if only I could kick this headcold I'm coming down with!

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose View Post
                    Now if only I could kick this headcold I'm coming down with!
                    Yeah, I've been fighting mine for a week now. I never thought I'd say this, but I think I need to buy some Airborne. :gross:

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post

As for pink stuff, most of what I own is pink (it's my favourite colour) so I have some pink eyeshadow and stuff if people are REALLY stuck.
                      I'm so sorry about your crash. That's a real bummer. We're flooding in my area at the moment, so I'm not a happy camper and the larger suitcase I ordered didn't arrive, besides that, everything is wonderful. Less than 48 hours to my flight, and I'm not even close to packing. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy, take a deep breath, close your eyes, think of Amanda's smile and relax.....all will be well. Promise.
                      On fighting:

Comment

What's going on? Have we somehow angered the Goa'uld Headcolds????? I'm coming down with one too, and my hubby, the doctor (ROFL) suggests....tada.....Airborne! Guess I better take some, you too dancer and myblackrose!
                        On fighting:

Comment

Thanks guys. I know it will all work out, these things always do. It's just a hassle that I could do without.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

You don't have to worry about high BP ... Lida's the Royal Samanda Physician!

And I think we need to calm her down, eh? "Physician, heal thyself."

I've come into this conversation late and will have to back up and read the other posts. Lida, you shared a bathroom with AT?!!! How neat is that!

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                              Oh see now you've gone and spoiled the surprise!!

Tsk tsk...

Julia
                              G4
                              Ohhh whoops, sorry Julia. Still, at least I didn't blab and tell them about the gold lame' hotpants that go with the platforms, did I?

Comment

Yeah, I've been fighting mine for a week now. I never thought I'd say this, but I think I need to buy some Airborne. :gross:
                                Is that the stuff with ZINC in it? Push the zinc and add a little naquadah and you'll be fine!

Comment

Working...
                                X