*faints*

scarimor

Comment

9 days....
      wow...
      (uh... clever post...)

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
        Okay, at the image of Kliggs washing her socks in the sink I'm overcome with emotion, too. Just don't ask me what kind of emotion...
        Ohh please, I think I can guess... we'll be emotionally scarred together then
        Kliggs chews things in her sleep too, she went through three chair legs and a coffee table in San Diego!

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
        We're into... single figures?
        *faints*
        Yay for, single figures!!!
        *Reminds me of Kliggy's IQ*

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
          The AT2 provisional schedule is now available:-
          http://www.gabitevents.com/files/pro...hedule_at2.pdf
          Please note this is provisional and subject to change. Please do check the board at Registration for any updates through the weekend.
          Julia
          G4 - Chief Scheduler!
          Thanks you Julia!
          *gleefully prints out a copy* squeeeee, soooo close now!!! Bring on the broccoli!!!

Hope the G4 manage to find a little time to relax & put their feet up before the big day, and no, that wasn't a joke!
          Last edited by Rune; 07 November 2006, 03:15 AM.

Comment

The AT2 provisional schedule is now available:-

http://www.gabitevents.com/files/pro...hedule_at2.pdf

Please note this is provisional and subject to change. Please do check the board at Registration for any updates through the weekend.

Julia
            G4 - Chief Scheduler!
            wwwwwoooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

sooooo excited thanks Julia.

9 days omg get packing quick

Julia S(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
              Omigosh, you had your ONE hair cut off on Saturday?!!! hehehehe
              And who rattled your cage, CG? Surely you can't have run out of poor unsuspecting folk musicians to stalk?

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                We're into... single figures?

*faints*

holy crud. next week at this time???? i'm gonna be off and getting ready to pack to get to the airport

eta: Make that next week tomorrow
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune View Post
                  Ohh please, I think I can guess... we'll be emotionally scarred together then
                  Kliggs chews things in her sleep too, she went through three chair legs and a coffee table in San Diego!

Yay for, single figures!!!
                  *Reminds me of Kliggy's IQ*
                  So much for keeping my eating habits and IQ private. Blabbermouth! You all have been warned; don't tell Rune anything you don't want announced to the world.
                  sigpic

Comment

Liv and I found last years Curly Wurly record in the Guinness Book of Records today... .. and possibly attracted attention in the bookshop by being disproportionately excited about it!

I FINALLY have something pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Rune View Post
                      Thanks you Julia!
                      *gleefully prints out a copy* squeeeee, soooo close now!!! Bring on the broccoli!!!

Hope the G4 manage to find a little time to relax & put their feet up before the big day, and no, that wasn't a joke!

Argh! Well I did say the schedule was provisional and subject to change and today I've had to amend it. It mainly relates to Sunday, so please all go to the same link as before and print out the new all singing all dancing provisional schedule again! Sorry folks!

And your last paragraph Rune????? Seriously no time to put any feet up anywhere or relax before next week, just got to keep on going.....

Not long now....

Julia
                      G4
                      To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        holy crud. next week at this time???? i'm gonna be off and getting ready to pack to get to the airport

eta: Make that next week tomorrow
                        LOL! I'm in serious denial that I'll be leaving 3 days from now! (Am only sneaking on here for 15 minutes - otherwise I'll never get the packing done!) Did get the clothes sorted out and they're in a nice neat little pile on the couch. Now I need to get the other 'stuffs' organized and make cc's of the iteneraries/tickets/passport/credit cards/etc. to leave with family, just in case... *stares lovingly at PC* Gah! I can't be distracted!!!

In other news... as we inch closer to the weekend the extended forecast for London is looking better and better: http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/UKXX0085

Chance of showers when I fly in and the first day or so, but with temps in the mid to high 50's (F) that's not too bad for playing tourist in. And partly cloudy, Weds. Supposed to be nice here Saturday too, so should be a good flight all around.
                        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

So early in August, I made reservations in a lovely B&B in Dublin for this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. This morning, they called to tell us that they'd accidentally overbooked. (How exactly does that happen?) So they made arrangements for us to stay at another B&B just down the street. No problem, I said, we're flexible. A few hours later they tell us that they didn't get the room down the street in time, and how about option X? By this time, it's getting too late for me to find another B&B, and I'm looking at hotels that cost twice as much in not as nice locations. So I say, fine, option X sounds good. They assured me the reservations would be made, but I never heard back, and now it's in the middle of the night there. I'm tempted to grab the first available hotel, but it's too late to cancel any reservations without paying, so I don't want to book someplace else if I already have reservations at option X as promised. At this point, we're flying out tomorrow at 9:15 am, and I still don't know if we have a place to sleep in Dublin.

I'm sure it will all turn out all right one way or the other, but WTF? When I travel, lodging is the first thing I lock up. I mean, I made the blasted reservation months ago. I can't believe that I might spend my first morning in Ireland on my GABIT trip trying to find a place to sleep.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
                            So early in August, I made reservations in a lovely B&B in Dublin for this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. This morning, they called to tell us that they'd accidentally overbooked. (How exactly does that happen?) So they made arrangements for us to stay at another B&B just down the street. No problem, I said, we're flexible. A few hours later they tell us that they didn't get the room down the street in time, and how about option X? By this time, it's getting too late for me to find another B&B, and I'm looking at hotels that cost twice as much in not as nice locations. So I say, fine, option X sounds good. They assured me the reservations would be made, but I never heard back, and now it's in the middle of the night there. I'm tempted to grab the first available hotel, but it's too late to cancel any reservations without paying, so I don't want to book someplace else if I already have reservations at option X as promised. At this point, we're flying out tomorrow at 9:15 am, and I still don't know if we have a place to sleep in Dublin.

I'm sure it will all turn out all right one way or the other, but WTF? When I travel, lodging is the first thing I lock up. I mean, I made the blasted reservation months ago. I can't believe that I might spend my first morning in Ireland on my GABIT trip trying to find a place to sleep.
                            Man I hate that. That seems to be a really popular weekend. I went up online after I read your post and checked out some sites I've used and most of them have all rooms booked up for Nov. 10th & 11th.

I did find a few hotels that had rooms available at http://www.laterooms.com, but unfortunately they weren't really that great a price.

The Portmarnock Hotel & Golf Links has rooms on Fri & Sat for L87 per night, but they are booked up for Thursday, but if you don't mind saying at another hotel, Thursday doesn't seem so full in serveral of the other hotels.

Good Luck, Strix. That's definitely a vacationers nightmare.
                            Last edited by ForeverSg1; 07 November 2006, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Argh! Well I did say the schedule was provisional and subject to change and today I've had to amend it. It mainly relates to Sunday, so please all go to the same link as before and print out the new all singing all dancing provisional schedule again! Sorry folks!

And your last paragraph Rune????? Seriously no time to put any feet up anywhere or relax before next week, just got to keep on going.....

Not long now....

Julia
                              G4
                              *skips to the printer and trundles out another copy*

Thanks Julia

And since there's no hope of rest for the G4 before Gabit then here's hoping for a long & much deserved feet-up hair down session afterwards, and hopefully a chance to even relax and enjoy during the actual event too

Wheee, getting closer!!!

Comment

8 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X