No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wimp ! I'm on the look out for an orange boa....or I might raid my pal's tinsel collection.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Wimp? Moi? Hmmmm...perhaps I'll see what horrors are lurking in my wardrobe.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm sure whatever apparel you choose will be wondrous,a joy for others to behold,and "cool".

Comment

LOL! I don't think I've ever been cool in my life! It's such a pity that orange is Amanda's favourite colour, as she's probably the only person in the world that looks good wearing it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
            I'm sure whatever apparel you choose will be wondrous,a joy for others to behold,and "cool".
            Are you sure you are talking about Bev?
            sigpic

Comment

52 DAYS TO GO !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                LOL! I don't think I've ever been cool in my life! It's such a pity that orange is Amanda's favourite colour, as she's probably the only person in the world that looks good wearing it.
                (((((((((((Bev))))))))))
                Coolness is in the eye of the beholder....like so many other things.

(Voted in the AT Contest for your "musing" poem,btw.Not because you're my friend,but on the poem's own merit and humour.)

Some excellent entries in the other areas submitted too.Currently I'm reading the fanfics listed,in prep for when they open the voting on that category.

http://www.theamandatappingcontest.tk/
                Go know..and go vote lurkers all !

Originally posted by Kliggins
                Are you sure you are talking about Bev?
                Oh,yes..not that you lack coolness either,imo !

<52 days to go now.How time passes when one's having fun .

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                  (((((((((((Bev))))))))))
                  Coolness is in the eye of the beholder....like so many other things.

(Voted in the AT Contest for your "musing" poem,btw.Not because you're my friend,but on the poem's own merit and humour.)

Some excellent entries in the other areas submitted too.Currently I'm reading the fanfics listed,in prep for when they open the voting on that category.

http://www.theamandatappingcontest.tk/
                  Go know..and go vote lurkers all !

<52 days to go now.How time passes when one's having fun .
                  Thanks Baggie. You do realize that you have to vote once a day!!!!!

I recommend folks go to the site as there's something for everyone that loves Amanda/Sam.
                  sigpic

Comment

Indeed I do..so I'll be sure to vote for you again as soon as I get back from the "school run" tomorrow,and so on . I rather liked the "Stargate Prayer" Poem too.

I recommend folks go to the site as there's something for everyone that loves Amanda/Sam.
                    Pretty much yes...vids,icons,banners,fics,all kinds of stuff.

*Zips own mouth shut in the interests of fair voting*
                    Last edited by Bagpuss; 07 September 2005, 04:13 PM. Reason: removal of "blah".

Comment

Aww, now I know who my competition is! I was wondering who had the cool S/J poem. After I read it I didn't think I stood much of a chance. ROFL.

It's so cool to look up at the contest submissions, because I've found out that I know so many of the other contestants. I'm still in awe that there is a possibility that Amanda may actually see some of my fanart. It makes me all tingly inside... tingly in a good way... not in a weird way. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                        Aww, now I know who my competition is! I was wondering who had the cool S/J poem. After I read it I didn't think I stood much of a chance. ROFL.

It's so cool to look up at the contest submissions, because I've found out that I know so many of the other contestants. I'm still in awe that there is a possibility that Amanda may actually see some of my fanart. It makes me all tingly inside... tingly in a good way... not in a weird way. LOL
                        Yes...tingly like...chicken???? (sorry everyone, inside joke)

Hey folks. I'm not going to GABIT but boy I just wanted to let you all know...

...that I'm not jealous of any of you.

At all.

Nope.

Not me.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I am supposed to vote every day, for how long?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

Kat; your poem is great!
                            sigpic

Comment

51 DAYS TO GO !!!!!!!!

Baggie could you do tommorw's please?

I'll also be away from Sunday evening to wednesday. (Going to Llyndan for 3 days )

I'll do Saturday and Sunday mornings.

(((((((((((((((((((((FHB))))))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

*squee* only 51 days and tomorrow it'll be only 50 ... duh, yes that was obvious but 50 seems so much fewer than 51 and 49 will see so much better than 50 and, and... and... *sits down before she's thrown out*

I've done my voting duty too - so much good stuff over there.

Still chewing over the orange question myself here ... guess if worse comes to worse I can always dye my hair or turn up with a headdress made of Starburst wrappers & feathers (actually that's quite appealling) however I'm not quite that desperate ... not yet anyway

Shame my cat shoes are red not orange huh, Kliggs?

Comment

Working...
                                X