X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

104 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      Just thought I'd post and let you all know that both American and British seem to be having a sale on flights to London at least from where I'm located. The ticket price has dropped over $100.00 RT making it only a few dollars more than what I paid last year for my tickets to Gabit. So, if you haven't purchased your tickets yet, I'd definitely check out Orbitz or one of the other ticket places to see if you can get similiar pricing.

Kat
      Thanks for the heads up Kat. I need to start looking into purchasing my plane tickets (had to wait on the credit card to cycle through first). Plastic money is my friend

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        Just thought I'd post and let you all know that both American and British seem to be having a sale on flights to London at least from where I'm located. The ticket price has dropped over $100.00 RT making it only a few dollars more than what I paid last year for my tickets to Gabit. So, if you haven't purchased your tickets yet, I'd definitely check out Orbitz or one of the other ticket places to see if you can get similiar pricing.

Kat
        Thanks for the info Kat. That's my goal this month--- get my flight and hotel plans finalized & the airline tickets purchased. Had a wakeup call one morning this week when my clock radio went off & was listening to a report about this being the time (in the U.S.) to start booking for holiday travel.... and said EEEEKkk!!!! Need to get it DONE!!!!
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

103 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
            Happy Birthday Tsax! (Two Gabit Birthdays in two days, huh?)
            Happy Belated Birthday TJ and Tsax. I'm not very good remembering birthdays, maybe it's because I'd like to forget my own is just around the corner. I hope you both had a great time though!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              Thanks for the info Kat. That's my goal this month--- get my flight and hotel plans finalized & the airline tickets purchased. Had a wakeup call one morning this week when my clock radio went off & was listening to a report about this being the time (in the U.S.) to start booking for holiday travel.... and said EEEEKkk!!!! Need to get it DONE!!!!
              Yeah, there really is no reason not to book your hotel room early seeing as Marriott normally doesn't charge your credit card until the day you check in. The airline purchase is a little more risky because once you purchase it, there is always a chance that there may be a cancellation by AT/RDA but if you wait too long to purchase the tickets you will more than likely pay much more. Luckily, I managed to get a RT ticket for $484.00 which is a very good price from Dallas. Just last week the price was over $600.00.
              Last edited by ForeverSg1; 05 August 2006, 08:04 PM.

Comment

102 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

101 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

wheeee, almost at the 100 mark!

Comment

100 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
                        100 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Oh yeah!!!!

Bev's friend HSG will now breakdance for you all (and Bev will gladly reprise his act in the hotel foyer Saturday teatime!) Whoo, go Bev!!!

*grin* it suddenly feels like the countdown has really begun in earnest!

Comment

100 Days? I think I might watch the ep to celebrate.

In all seriousness, though, I'm nowhere NEAR ready. I haven't even THOUGHT about making my dress for the pink disco. I guess I had better start designing.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Heck, if I had to make myself something to wear I'd need a darn sight more time than 100 days to knock it up

I think the last thing I made that involved stitching, apart from sewing the odd button on or fixing a hem, was probably a pencil case we had to make in school when I was about 13

Comment

I actually made a pink dress a couple of months back. It took me about eight hours to make, but it was a very simple design and it was for my best friend, not for me.
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Since we are at A Hundred Days, a repost of the attendees list.

Gabit 2 Attendees:
                                1speed4Sam
                                Ambermoon
                                Becky Preen
                                Coley
                                Dani76
                                Dipsofjazz
                                Feli
                                Flippy
                                F.H. Bagpuss
                                ForeverSg1
                                GateGipsy