• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
    BAGGIE

That's for staying away TO long!!!!!
    *Gulps*
    My,oh,my..Mal's on my case and seems to have enlisted Teal'c ....so best I become demure ,apologetic and very smarmy ,er,sincerely zatted .
    *Flops down and fakes tons of agony *
    Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Wha....???? Who....???? Where...??? Was that Baggie?
    *Grins evilly *
    Oh yes...'tis I the manic Gabiteer,returning from dormancy !
    Originally posted by Kliggins
    That's me, old misery guts, spoiling all Rune's fun, who puts the coffee she doesn't drink on her cereal.
    Got to be done from time to time,imo..just to keep Runesy on her toes,so to speak .

Hi Baggie!
    *Waves back happily *

Originally posted by Rune
    BAGGIE!!!!!! ((((((((HUGS!!!)))))) Good to see you in here again!
    Rune ! Good to see you too ! Love that bouncing frog .Looks rather Gabriel-like actually .*Sniffle*

(((((((((Rune)))))))))))

Aw..(((((((((((((((((everyone Gabiteering in Nov.)))))))))))))

I think I'd better "keep up" a bit better on this thread/forum.Avoiding the spec/spoilers for the new seasons is one thing..but it got lonely !
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
      I think I'd better "keep up" a bit better on this thread/forum.Avoiding the spec/spoilers for the new seasons is one thing..but it got lonely !
      Yay, we're addictive!

Don't stay away too long now otherwise I'll have to duct tape you to the thread to stop you straying

Comment

Hi guys, I am trying to get a jump on the AT2 cocktail party seating plan and charms project. As you can imagine I am going to be pretty busy with AT2 AND Avalon so need to get going....

I have done a rough cut and realised there are soooo many people from this forum you won't all fit onto one table.

Can someone dig up the list of AT2 Cocktail party attendees and let me know who wants to sit with whom. Tables of nine please.

I have also sent out e-mail reminders for the charms project information. please respond as soon as you can.

Many thanks
        Becks
        G4

Comment

133 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
            Yay, we're addictive!

Don't stay away too long now otherwise I'll have to duct tape you to the thread to stop you straying
            Dire threats ,eh ?

I promise I'll be around more often in the approach to AT2.Happy ?

I've got the bulk of my Gabitting "kit" organised already...how sad of me !

Comment

Cocktail Party Attendees:
              Dipsofjazz
              Flippy18
              ForeverSg1
              GateGipsy
              J.R.
              Kliggins
              Mal
              Minigeek
              Nem2k
              rderoch
              Rune
              Skydiver
              Sofie
              Tracy Jane

These are the only ones I know about Becky. This list may not be complete if someone hasn't posted in this thread.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                Dire threats ,eh ?

I promise I'll be around more often in the approach to AT2.Happy ?

I've got the bulk of my Gabitting "kit" organised already...how sad of me !
                I wouldn't worry about Rune, Baggie; you know she is all talk and no action.
                sigpic

Comment

Hmm..I'll reserve judgement on that for now. Gabiteers are relentless ..and I think she knows where I live !

I notice that some of the Gabiteers are Shore Leave bound ,so without further ado,I think it's time for a banner here .

Have a really great time Tsaxlady ,ShimmeringStar,Skydiver,Foreversg1,LadyJeep,and anyone I've missed out !

edited to correct a detail ,as usual,lol .
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 06 July 2006, 11:34 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't worry about Rune, Baggie; you know she is all talk and no action.
                    *narrows eyes* now you know that's a fib!

Nothing wrong with being prepared Baggie, just think how glorious it'll be that you are all ready to have fun when others *coff*Kliggy*coff* are whining over how much they procrastinated ... as usual!

Comment

132 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

131 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

130 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow okay seeing Amanda again today at Shore Leave has me even more jazzed about Nov - guess when I get home it is time to get my butt in gear and make final plans - you know the little details like hotel which I have done taken care of yet - Amanda and Carmen are on together tomorrow and then I'll be ready to go is it Nov yet??
                            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                              Wow okay seeing Amanda again today at Shore Leave has me even more jazzed about Nov - guess when I get home it is time to get my butt in gear and make final plans - you know the little details like hotel which I have done taken care of yet - Amanda and Carmen are on together tomorrow and then I'll be ready to go is it Nov yet??
                              AT and Carmen on stage together..... wow that is something to see. I wish I was there!

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
                                AT and Carmen on stage together..... wow that is something to see. I wish I was there!
                                I bet it will be a lot of fun.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X