Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
      172 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to get n this morning, but the forum was down. oh well
      wheeeeee! I was missing the morning countdown

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
        *shrieks as sue suddenly de-cloaks*
        Ok, first you cast aspersions about my ears ...then you compare me to a Klingon Attack Vessel!

Rune, you can run but you can't hide That's the great thing about allocated seat numbers. I will know exactly where to find you

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle
          Ok, first you cast aspersions about my ears ...then you compare me to a Klingon Attack Vessel!

Rune, you can run but you can't hide That's the great thing about allocated seat numbers. I will know exactly where to find you
          Eeeek! *laughing nervously * at this rate I won't be so much on my seat as curled up in a foetal position underneath, whimpering in terror

*quietly wonders if sue will be wearing a cornish pasty on her forehead to complete the Klingon look*

Comment

Eeeek! *laughing nervously * at this rate I won't be so much on my seat as curled up in a foetal position underneath, whimpering in terror

*quietly wonders if sue will be wearing a cornish pasty on her forehead to complete the Klingon look*
            *gasp*

*raises hand* Can I change my seat number? I think I might be sitting too close to Rune.
            sigpic

Comment

I thought it was the Romulans that had the cloaking device. *confused*

Wouldn't you rather have that lovely bowl cut and shoulders broader than a barn.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                I thought it was the Romulans that had the cloaking device. *confused*

Wouldn't you rather have that lovely bowl cut and shoulders broader than a barn.
                OK Kliggans, you found me out......I'm a Gater and not a Trekkie!

I don't know about the shoulders being broader than a barn...the hips certainly are...does that count?

Comment

OK Kliggans, you found me out......I'm a Gater and not a Trekkie!

I don't know about the shoulders being broader than a barn...the hips certainly are...does that count?

I don't think of myself as a Trekkie, but I certainly have a lot of useless information about Trek rolling around in my head.

Oy, I can relate to those hips and I have the shoulders too. Sure, everything counts.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oy, I can relate to those hips and I have the shoulders too.
                    *whispers* and the head

Comment

*whispers* and the head
                      I hear that Kliggy eats Gagh and washes it down with a nice Blood wine. K'Plah!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        K'Plah!
                        Kapplunk!
                        scarimor

Comment

And K'Ploooeey!
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

*sees Sue lurking* I haven't done anything this time! Honest!

Comment

I do not eat anything that moves!

*whispers* and the head
                              She fibs; my head is not as big as my shoulders.

*sees Sue lurking* I haven't done anything this time! Honest!
                              Did I mention, she fibs?
                              sigpic

Comment

I do not eat anything that moves!
                                Heart of targ then?
                                scarimor

Comment

Working...
                                X