GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    I want to know how the HECK you managed it. RDA NEVER does conventions!

Julia
    G4
    To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

I think I need a medic to calm me down!
      sigpic

Comment

I want to know how the HECK you managed it. RDA NEVER does conventions!
        Maybe the right people came along.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          I think I need a medic to calm me down!
          *laughs* Save some energy Bev. You'll need it when it's time to order the tickets!!!!

Hmmmm..... Good thing I have no firm plans.... maybe I can travel to London twice? Just do short spurts instead of the week I was thinking about doing before? Not sure how my bank account will handle it. *coughs* Bev - how'd you like a houseguest? I do dishes.

Julia do we know any roundabout dates yet? (For those of us overseas who might need to put in for holiday leave early) Will tickets be through on-line sales like GABIT was? *claps hand over mouth to keep the other questions in check*

((((((G4))))))
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

I have Dr. Jack calming me down (yeah...sure!), as I'm so excited about this news. I can't wait to hear more about it. Thanks to the G4 for doing this. Woohoo!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              *laughs* Save some energy Bev. You'll need it when it's time to order the tickets!!!!

Hmmmm..... Good thing I have no firm plans.... maybe I can travel to London twice? Just do short spurts instead of the week I was thinking about doing before? Not sure how my bank account will handle it. *coughs* Bev - how'd you like a houseguest? I do dishes.

Julia do we know any roundabout dates yet? (For those of us overseas who might need to put in for holiday leave early) Will tickets be through on-line sales like GABIT was? *claps hand over mouth to keep the other questions in check*

((((((G4))))))
              SS, you are always welcome at my house....as long as you hoover!

I'm glad you're asking all the questions, as I can't think clearly at the moment!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                SS, you are always welcome at my house....as long as you hoover!

I'm glad you're asking all the questions, as I can't think clearly at the moment!
                Yep. Hoovering I can do. Need some dusting done too???? Hmmmm... I could leave the pink feather boa I found for GABIT with you and that way the feather duster would already be there when I come back....

*sends worried look at G4*

Will the server be able to handle all the hits when sales do start? I'd imagine it'd be a very popular event. (witness the lunch with RDA/AT that sold for $30K... and that RDA doesn't do conventions....) Imagine if you get locked up and can't get a ticket due to the server being swamped.... *wipes thought from mind* But that won't happen, right?
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Yep. Hoovering I can do. Need some dusting done too???? Hmmmm... I could leave the pink feather boa I found for GABIT with you and that way the feather duster would already be there when I come back....

*sends worried look at G4*

Will the server be able to handle all the hits when sales do start? I'd imagine it'd be a very popular event. (witness the lunch with RDA/AT that sold for $30K... and that RDA doesn't do conventions....) Imagine if you get locked up and can't get a ticket due to the server being swamped.... *wipes thought from mind* But that won't happen, right?
                  I was thinking the same thing

Time to get saving, why did i book all these cons for this year when i could have been saving for this

I can't wait until November as it is now i've even more hyper bout 2007 too

XXX

Comment

Imagine if you get locked up and can't get a ticket due to the server being swamped.... *wipes thought from mind* But that won't happen, right?
                    Dunno. I guess we'll see how it goes.
                    We should probably let our site hosts know so they don't think we're under DDOS attack!

Tim
                    -
                    GABIT Tech crew

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen
                      Okay how's this???
                      --In Your Dreams--

You asked, you pleaded. We were listening.

Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping together. A very special
                      event to be held early 2007 in the UK. It's no longer a dream.

The Gabit website will be updated within the next few weeks with more
                      information.

We told you some things in life were worth waiting for.

The G4
                      Gabit Events
                      Oh definitely worth waiting for ..... more info please such as date, time and cost

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                        Oh definitely worth waiting for ..... more info please such as date, time and cost
                        I'm assuming that's the information that they'll update the website with in a few weeks
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                          This info along with the reg procedure will be available shortly. We will announce when reg will open in advance so you can plan ahead.

We will post up new FAQs for this event before registration opens which should cover everything you need to know. Please read all the new FAQs BEFORE you ask questions, otherwise you may get a curt "read the FAQ please" reply.

Becks
                          G4

Comment

I'm assuming that's the information that they'll update the website with in a few weeks
                            Probably, but there's no harm in asking. *slips a few quid to the G4 for more info*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen
                              This info along with the reg procedure will be available shortly. We will announce when reg will open in advance so you can plan ahead.

We will post up new FAQs for this event before registration opens which should cover everything you need to know. Please read all the new FAQs BEFORE you ask questions, otherwise you may get a curt "read the FAQ please" reply.

Becks
                              G4
                              Thanks. *grabs her money back!*
                              sigpic

Comment

Bev... Do you have a couple more Dr. Jack clones laying about? Have a feeling once Rune and Kliggs log in here today, his services are going to be sorely needed!

Comment

Working...
                                X