GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by becky_preen
    We will be releasing all the information about Richard and Amanda's Event as soon as we can. To keep everyone happy in the meantime here are some answers which we can give you to what seems to be the most burning questions.

**Will everyone get an equal opportunity to buy tickets?

Yes. We have had lots of questions regarding if ticket holders for AT1, AT2 or both events would have priority booking for the RDA/AT event. After much discussion and deliberation we have come to the conclusion that this would be unfair on the majority of people wishing to attend this event. However, we have a pair of tickets to the RDA/AT event which will be offered in a free draw to the ticket holders of AT2. If the winner already has tickets to the RDA event, their ticket money will be refunded. We have also set aside two pairs of tickets for charity auctions, one pair will be auctioned at AT2.

**Will it be a charity event? If so, it can't be a convention can it?

The event is "a convention" but is unique and will not be like any other event you will have attended (even AT1!). Money will be raised for a charity of Richard's and Amanda's choosing.

**Will I get a chance to have a photograph with Richard and Amanda?

Yes.

**Will it cost extra?

No, this is included in the ticket price as is always the case with Gabit Events.

**How did Gabit manage to do this?

We were approached to do it.

**Will it be so expensive that it will be out of the reach of ordinary fans?

No.

**Will Gabit's "intimate event" policy still count on this one?

Yes. The event sticks to Gabit's ethos and aims. You will get plenty of opportunity to meet with Richard and Amanda.

Thank you for your continued support.

G4
    Thanks for the clarification Becky, hopefully that will answer most of the questions that have been floating around.

I am utterley, utterley intrigued ^^

Comment

We will be releasing all the information about Richard and Amanda's Event as soon as we can. To keep everyone happy in the meantime here are some answers which we can give you to what seems to be the most burning questions.

**Will everyone get an equal opportunity to buy tickets?

Yes. We have had lots of questions regarding if ticket holders for AT1, AT2 or both events would have priority booking for the RDA/AT event. After much discussion and deliberation we have come to the conclusion that this would be unfair on the majority of people wishing to attend this event. However, we have a pair of tickets to the RDA/AT event which will be offered in a free draw to the ticket holders of AT2. If the winner already has tickets to the RDA event, their ticket money will be refunded. We have also set aside two pairs of tickets for charity auctions, one pair will be auctioned at AT2.

**Will it be a charity event? If so, it can't be a convention can it?

The event is "a convention" but is unique and will not be like any other event you will have attended (even AT1!). Money will be raised for a charity of Richard's and Amanda's choosing.

**Will I get a chance to have a photograph with Richard and Amanda?

Yes.

**Will it cost extra?

No, this is included in the ticket price as is always the case with Gabit Events.

**How did Gabit manage to do this?

We were approached to do it.

**Will it be so expensive that it will be out of the reach of ordinary fans?

No.

Yes. The event sticks to Gabit's ethos and aims. You will get plenty of opportunity to meet with Richard and Amanda.

G4
      Thanks for the info Becky

186 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mal
        186 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        SQUEEE!!!

Comment

Thanks for the information Becky

*is crossing fingers it doesnt clash*

David Hewlett is my 'happy place' SQUEEEEE!!!

Comment

Thank you Becky, you're a star
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              Slapping my thigh with a tea tray and singing Oklahoma? *giggling* In your talking dreams maybe.
              Oh go on, I'll join you I love 'Oklahoma' and I have my own tea tray
              LizWhite.net

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18
                I am NOT a tea girl.

Oh wait.

You said "Tray" not "Tracy", right?

Whoops.

Comment

You go right ahead. I will just sit back and enjoy the show. Perhaps Bev will join you on the banjo.
                  sigpic

Comment

G4
                    Becky; thanks very much for answering those questions and whetting our appetites. It already sounds fantastic just from those details.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                      You go right ahead. I will just sit back and enjoy the show. Perhaps Bev will join you on the banjo.

*Oh, what a beautiful mornin',
                      Oh, what a beautiful day.
                      I got a beautiful feelin'
                      Ev'rything's goin' my way.*
                      Last edited by dipsofjazz; 14 May 2006, 06:56 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz

*Oh, what a beautiful mornin',
                        Oh, what a beautiful day.
                        I got a beautiful feelin'
                        Ev'rything's goin' my way.*
                        Noooooooooooooooooooooo. Don't sing.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Oh the chicks and ducks and geese better scurry!
                          When I take you out in the surrey,
                          When I take you out in the surrey with the fringe on top! "

Can see it now, Gabit2 Foyer Entertainers present: "The magic of the musicals". Bring your own banjos and tea trays.

LizWhite.net

Comment

Can see it now, Gabit2 Foyer Entertainers present: "The magic of the musicals". Bring your own banjos and tea trays.
                            and spoons!
                            scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                              and spoons!
                              Where's Clanger when you need her?

Comment

"Oh the chicks and ducks and geese better scurry!
                                When I take you out in the surrey,
                                When I take you out in the surrey with the fringe on top! "

Hey! That's not Oklahoma; that is Surrey with the Fringe on Top.

How sad is it I know these songs?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X