No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, but see - they're more like Hall & Oates, Sam & Dave, Simon & Garfunkel, Sonny & Cher, Laurel & Hardy.... Milli Vanilli?????
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      or the Rain in Spain for an exotic feel.
      hey! Even you talking about it has made it rain here in Stafford!!!

196 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
        hey! Even you talking about it has made it rain here in Stafford!!!

196 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!
        I have the power. *preens*
        sigpic

Comment

I have the power. *preens*
          Erm... but then again, usually just *thinking* it is enough to make it rain in the UK... Well, it's enough in Scotland, anyway- so I'm not sure just how much power you got, LOL.

*Kel starts thinking about incessant sunshine for the whole weekend, and is pretty sure it ain't gonna work*

AT4- coming in 2009

'Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.' - General MacArthur

Comment

Originally posted by Kelspook
            Erm... but then again, usually just *thinking* it is enough to make it rain in the UK... Well, it's enough in Scotland, anyway- so I'm not sure just how much power you got, LOL.

*Kel starts thinking about incessant sunshine for the whole weekend, and is pretty sure it ain't gonna work*
            Here's to hoping we bring the sunshine with us during a certain weekend in November....

*begins anti-rain dance (a slightly more laid back version of the anti-snow dance)*
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Oh well, if it is thinking about rain that does it, it wasn't me. Heaven forbid I should think about anything.

Well, maybe RDA.
              sigpic

Comment

I'll trade you some sunny Texas weather for rainy Scotland weather. I don't know how we do it, but the town I live in seems to be situated inside a magical barrier; because huge rain storms head towards us and just before they hit they split apart and go around. We are still experiencing a water shortage. So any rain you can send on to us would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

195 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!

Comment

You must be doing something right, Kel, because it's warm and sunny here in Edinburgh! Keep up the happy thoughts.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                      Here's to hoping we bring the sunshine with us during a certain weekend in November....

*begins anti-rain dance (a slightly more laid back version of the anti-snow dance)*
                      Is it okay if Hyper Smiley Guy joins in?
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh well, if it is thinking about rain that does it, it wasn't me. Heaven forbid I should think about anything.

Well, maybe RDA.
                        And I'm not too sure we should speculate on those thoughts.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                          I'll trade you some sunny Texas weather for rainy Scotland weather. I don't know how we do it, but the town I live in seems to be situated inside a magical barrier; because huge rain storms head towards us and just before they hit they split apart and go around. We are still experiencing a water shortage. So any rain you can send on to us would be greatly appreciated.
                          Here you go Just doing my wee bit to help you out.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

I like that dancing smily!!

Comment

194 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

193 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X