No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd never do that to someone! I mean, I might not be fabulous at cleaning, but I don't deliberately make a mess. However.... this could be some fun at the cocktail party
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I'd never do that to someone! I mean, I might not be fabulous at cleaning, but I don't deliberately make a mess. However.... this could be some fun at the cocktail party

Comment

217DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          Yeah, too bad you'll be sitting with the your French friends instead of us.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            Yes, what a shame
            sigpic

Comment

216DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                Hehehe. I'll sit wherever Julia and the gang put me.

Comment

Hehehe. I'll sit wherever Julia and the gang put me.
                  If you don't have a specific group to sit with then we will allocate you a table. I thought all the Gateworld group were hoping to make up a couple of tables??

All any of you Charmed Pass holders have to do is let us have the comprehensive list nearer the time of groups of 9 or under. Each table seats 10 (9 attendees and Amanda). We will do the rest. If a person doesn't have a preference or wants to sit with one friend for example then we will allocate that person or two to a table with others.

BTW Happy and peaceful Easter everyone from the G4!

Julia
                  G4
                  To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR
                    If you don't have a specific group to sit with then we will allocate you a table. I thought all the Gateworld group were hoping to make up a couple of tables??

All any of you Charmed Pass holders have to do is let us have the comprehensive list nearer the time of groups of 9 or under. Each table seats 10 (9 attendees and Amanda). We will do the rest. If a person doesn't have a preference or wants to sit with one friend for example then we will allocate that person or two to a table with others.

Julia
                    G4
                    Thanks Julia and Happy Easter to you too!
                    sigpic

Comment

Julia
                      G4
                      Well, the thing is, the French gang (Elodie, Jouly, Faith) have also asked me to sit with them, and I can't decide whether I'd rather sit with them or the Gateworld people. So I'll leave the decision to you guys.

And happy easter.

Comment

Julia, is there a kiddies table for Kliggy to sit at? *runs away*
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, the thing is, the French gang (Elodie, Jouly, Faith) have also asked me to sit with them, and I can't decide whether I'd rather sit with them or the Gateworld people. So I'll leave the decision to you guys.

And happy easter.
                          Okay we'll either allocate you to the French gang's table or a Gateworld table depending on numbers. Leave it to us.

Julia
                          G4

Comment

Okay we'll either allocate you to the French gang's table or a Gateworld table depending on numbers. Leave it to us.

Julia
                            G4
                            Please can you mail me with everyone's names and reg numbers so I can add these details to my cocktail party seating and charm plan... small reminder... I need that info i asked fro if you haven't sent it yet!

Becks
                            G4
                            (cocktail party charms and seating guru)

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              LOL! Might be a good idea, in the back near the kitchen, where nobody will notice me spilling anything. *runs after Bev*

Rune suggested maybe a sand box might be better.
                              Last edited by Kliggins; 14 April 2006, 03:46 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                No children allowed at the Cocktail party but we could put a separate table for Kliggy in the corner......<what about it, Becks?>

Julia
                                G4

Comment

Working...
                                X