GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will take the guy please..
    Ohhhhhhh, wouldn't you know it,I'm sorry but he's just pledged devotion to me for the entire time there.

You can look though, he thinks pink bunnies are funny

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
      Ohhhhhhh, wouldn't you know it,I'm sorry but he's just pledged devotion to me for the entire time there.

I will win him back and without the pink bunnies. *scowls at Rune*
      sigpic

Comment

While Kliggs and Rune argue over a certain silver haired fox, I'm going to run off with a certain blonde haired gazelle!
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          It's only one woman because everyone else round here has the sense to ignore me
          Who said that?
          sigpic

Comment

*spies Mumsey lurking*

Hope you managed to get some sleep after that late one last night

Comment

*spies Mumsey lurking*

Who said that?
              sigpic

Comment

Walker? I was arranging for this six foot two guy with silver hair to carry you around all throughout Gabit but okay, if you want the walker so be it.
                Damn. That means Harrod's had them in stock...

Knew I shoulda made that jump over the pond...
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  I will win him back and without the pink bunnies. *scowls at Rune*
                  *sighs and looks through bag of hussy tricks*

Bev's already got the ruffling hair and music routine. K's got a secret weapon. Rune is a secret weapon.........

*practices best come hither look*

But.... hey now that I think about it, don't you think he'd prefer to come help the GABIT con virgin (li'l ol' me...) instead of the old experienced GABITeers who've been there 'n done that....
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

*spies Mumsey lurking*

I did indeed, thanks. One was after a loooooong meeting at the Gabitry which is located, literally, on the other side of London. a round trip of 120 odd miles! It was nearly daylight when I finally settled down after *that* one! See the sacrifices we make for you kids?

If you get the opportunity, look in the Dreamwatch that came out this week, (opposite page 28 I think).

Mumsey
                    Back to lurkdom.
                    For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG
                      I did indeed, thanks. One was after a loooooong meeting at the Gabitry which is located, literally, on the other side of London. a round trip of 120 odd miles! It was nearly daylight when I finally settled down after *that* one! See the sacrifices we make for you kids?

Mumsey
                      Back to lurkdom.
                      Thank you mumsey and your cohorts.
                      sigpic

Comment

MUUUUMMMMMMSSSSEEEEEEYYYYYYY! Don't go back to lurkdom! You're better than the Rune and Kliggs show anyday!
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG

If you get the opportunity, look in the Dreamwatch that came out this week, (opposite page 28 I think).

Mumsey
                          Back to lurkdom.
                          Arg, some of us don't get Dreamwatch! What is it!?! Gosh, I really hate surprises. Someone get me a Dreamwatch so I can see what it is!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            ok, who all wants to join the Blue Wallflower Brigade???? (again, im still presuming that forever won't mind us tagging along with her, if she does, we'll maybe have a room party or something)

Those of us that don't do pink, disco or dance can hang together and have some fun. chitting, chatting, getting to know each other.
                            Me, me., me and me.....I don't do disco any longer. Come to think of it, I don't DO much of anything any longer. Hmmmm.......I do chat and drink though. Will we be required to wear blue, instead of pink?
                            On fighting:
                            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

OK, after reading back through the many posts, I'm officially LOST.....maybe my going to GABIT is not such a great idea.....I feel like a plate of lemon chicken being placed in front of Rodney.
                              On fighting:
                              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                                OK, after reading back through the many posts, I'm officially LOST.....maybe my going to GABIT is not such a great idea.....I feel like a plate of lemon chicken being placed in front of Rodney.
                                Somebody get Lida a GPS gizmo! Sheesh! She's lost before she gets here. How's she going to find her way back to her room at the Ren?

Mumsey
                                (Putting balls of string on her 'to buy' list.)
                                For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X