GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Uh-huh *nods* And if Kliggs is old, what does that make you?
    Why younger than her of course, try working it out on your fingers, it's easy when you know how

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
      Why younger than her of course, try working it out on your fingers, it's easy when you know how
      Damn! I knew I should have taken that maths for beginners course I saw advertised. Although, seeing as I can only count to eighty, I can't get near either of your ages
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Damn! I knew I should have taken that maths for beginners course I saw advertised. Although, seeing as I can only count to eighty, I can't get near either of your ages
        Ah that's a shame, but you can reach your own IQ can't you? *grin*

Comment

Ah that's a shame, but you can reach your own IQ can't you? *grin*
          Yes, the IQs of most Gateworld members are within easy reach of my counting abilities.

Comment

Yes, the IQs of most Gateworld members are within easy reach of my counting abilities.
            Money spent on that abacus really paid off huh?

Comment

Don't listen to Kliggs, she's paranoid. And old.
              I should respond to this but am laughing too hard and having too much fun watching Rune and Tracy squabble. Besides, I know I am old, but thank you for reminding me Rune.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                I should respond to this but am laughing too hard and having too much fun watching Rune and Tracy squabble. Besides, I know I am old, but thank you for reminding me Rune.
                Anything for you Kliggy, I will pick up your bulk order of prunes and that new ear trumpet you wanted later today when I go into town. Oh, and your senior citizen bus pass too. ^_^

Comment

Now you finally know what it's like for the rest of us when you two get started!!!

Comment

Money spent on that abacus really paid off huh?
                    Yes. I'd like to thank Grandma Kliggins and Great Grandma Rune and Great Great Grandma Skydiver for being so nice as to help me learn to use it!

Comment

Anything for you Kliggy, I will pick up your bulk order of prunes and that new ear trumpet you wanted later today when I go into town. Oh, and your senior citizen bus pass too. ^_^
                      *laughing* Thank you. You are so nice to the elderly. Please don't forget the walker.
                      sigpic

Comment

Now you finally know what it's like for the rest of us when you two get started!!!
                        Oh don't do yourself down, your one women show is every bit as captivating

Comment

*laughing* Thank you. You are so nice to the elderly. Please don't forget the walker.
                          Walker? I was arranging for this six foot two guy with silver hair to carry you around all throughout Gabit but okay, if you want the walker so be it.

Comment

Oh don't do yourself down, your one women show is every bit as captivating
                            It's only one woman because everyone else round here has the sense to ignore me

Comment

Walker? I was arranging for this six foot two guy with silver hair to carry you around all throughout Gabit but okay, if you want the walker so be it.
                              Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will take the guy please..
                              sigpic

Comment

It's only one woman because everyone else round here has the sense to ignore me
                                Huh?

Somebody say something?

Comment

Working...
                                X