GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    Anyone know of a good point and shoot camera for the photo-inept? I prefer one that take nice photos, but doesn't utterly confuse me as soon as I take it out of the box.
    I completely recommend the CANON Digital Elph series. Really easy to use. Totally point and shoot and it even gives you an little green box that appears when the photo is going to be in focus and look great - works EVERY time. Makes even the most blur-prone photorgraphers take pro-quality photos. Can't say enough good stuff about it. Plus, it's tiny! Fits in a pocket or a purse with ease.

geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

*grins*

Thanks for the story and the link Sky. I look forward to having the pleasure of meeting the globetrotting Hammy & Ruby.
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        You're good!
        I've been working in various strategic assignments for over 8 years now - Baggies has no chance!

Comment

Wow, the Lemming story is great! These days it's penguins though, I think.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

As in march of?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
              I've been working in various strategic assignments for over 8 years now - Baggies has no chance!
              ROFL! I see she has met her match. Can't wait to see who wins this one.
              sigpic

Comment

243 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

242 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

241 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

240 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                        Don't worry FHB, I won't be chasing you with my camera. Lucky for you, it's on the fritz so unless I find a new one I won't be taking any photos at Gabit.
                        Thanks Kat !
                        Good luck with selecting your new camera.

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        absolutely!!

don't travel without em
                        Hooray for the Hammy's !
                        Son wants me to bring his "Carter Bear" this year.Must find her a little lab coat first though.
                        Daughter wants me to bring her Sam and Jack Bears too.(US Hero and British Hero Ty Bears to give them their correct title.)
                        I may just settle for dragging my Bagpuss mascot along again.
                        Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                        Why do I get this feeling that FHB'll be decked out in camoflage gear with shrubbery leaves attached to it? Guess we'll have to say "Catch that moving plant!"
                        Well,drat.That plan's kaput now ..
                        Originally posted by Feli
                        I knew it.You've been Special Ops trained !
                        As for no chance..we'll see ......!
                        Originally posted by Kliggins
                        ROFL! I see she has met her match. Can't wait to see who wins this one.
                        *Grins evilly* I can't wait to see Round two of Princess Kliggster V Rune ,personally....

I had a quick lurk on the Gabit Events forum before popping into GW and for anyone who hasn't read Julia's announcement thread in their news section ....the theme for the AT2 Discos will be.................

*Drum Roll*

Think PINK !!

Read the full info here :
                        http://forums.gabitevents.com/viewtopic.php?t=111
                        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                          the theme for the AT2 Discos will be.................

*Drum Roll*

Think PINK !!
                          Hurrah for pink! I actually *own* pink stuff so this suits me just fine Orange never really happened for me...

(Hi Baggie!)

V x

Comment

As I just said over there, I am currently wearing a black hoodie accented with neon pink, my jeans and neon pink and black trainers, along with my neon pink and black glasses. I love pink and have so much stuff in the colour it's silly.

Comment

see, i'm just the opposite. Blue, red, yellow, some greens, other jewel tones...but i don't wear pink. I"m just not a pink person

then again, i'm not a disco person either. so you'll just have to ignore the frump
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Don't worry, my friends and I worked out today that the last time I went partying was Feb 20th 2005. Yeah, I'm just that sad. Before you try to make me feel better, I'm 21. It's practically a law that I have to go out!

I never thought I was a pink person, I avoided it like the plague, I stuck to blacks and browns and very neutral colours. Then I found I can wear red and pink and minty greens.

Comment

Working...
                                X