X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

247 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
      Mid-March.... Guess I need to really need to start taking a look at that passport application, huh?
      Ya think ?
      Losing weight last month didn't happen, so guess I'll give it another month, possibly two, then if worse comes to worse, I'll just have to break down and throw vanity to the wind and get the pic done...
      LOL ! You'll look fine,I should think.Vanity schmanity !
      (wonder if they allow you to Photoshop your passport pic????)
      I would imagine the answer to that question lies somewhere between "no" and "never gonna happen "
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
        I would imagine the answer to that question lies somewhere between "no" and "never gonna happen "
        Well... darn. It was worth a try!!!!
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

True !

In my own case,I'm planning to take the veil,the curtains,couch, and carpet in order to avoid pics this year wherever possible !

Still bringing the Runic Boa..but no wigs.I nearly passed out from the heat.

The Baggie Tee is still a WIP....

Comment

you can join me in hiding from the cameras.

gotta keep the evil ones away from all the good and pure fans
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Well, if I can't lose some weight to make my dress look good, I'm gonna hand make a new dress. I just whipped up a dress this weekend for my best friend, as well as a skirt for me. I'm sure I can rustle something up for Gabit.
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

In my own case,I'm planning to take the veil,the curtains,couch, and carpet in order to avoid pics this year wherever possible !
                Originally posted by Skydiver
                Hmmmm.... have I mentioned how adept and skillful I am in getting pix of those who lurve to remain picless......

*grins* I'm usually the one behind the cameras (SLR & digital video) so consider it a dare to get one of me without a camera lens where my eyes/nose should be... But am seriously considering getting a digital camera... though I still lurves my nice Nikon...... But see... with a digital I'll be able to take boatloads more evidence on.... errrrr... pix of my GW friends....

And Baggie - you looked "Mahvahless" in the pic I saw (to quote Billy Crystal), so I don't know what you're talking about. I won't let you hide behind the greenery. (Was about to type 'the scenery'!!)
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

246 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baggie: I watched some of Crufts the other mrning, and planned on scaning through the rest for something to do with dogs for the disabled. Unfornunatly I recorded over it last night by mistake

(((((hugs))))

Comment

This sounds like a Plan !

gotta keep the evil ones away from all the good and pure fans
                    ROTFL...I'm presuming we're in the "good & pure fans" category ?
                    Evil is way more fun though..just ask Kliggsy and Rune.

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                    Well, if I can't lose some weight to make my dress look good, I'm gonna hand make a new dress. I just whipped up a dress this weekend for my best friend, as well as a skirt for me. I'm sure I can rustle something up for Gabit.
                    WTG Tracy !
                    (Btw: Love your new Avatar !)
                    Hmmmm.... have I mentioned how adept and skillful I am in getting pix of those who lurve to remain picless......
                    Have I told you how good I am at hiding ?

*grins* I'm usually the one behind the cameras (SLR & digital video) so consider it a dare to get one of me without a camera lens where my eyes/nose should be... But am seriously considering getting a digital camera... though I still lurves my nice Nikon...... But see... with a digital I'll be able to take boatloads more evidence on.... errrrr... pix of my GW friends....
                    Sheesh..and I was calling K and R evil ?

And Baggie - you looked "Mahvahless" in the pic I saw (to quote Billy Crystal), so I don't know what you're talking about. I won't let you hide behind the greenery. (Was about to type 'the scenery'!!)
                    LOL ! If there 's any greenery,chances are that I'll be eating it !
                    *Note to self : Pack Hubby's old fencing mask to wear around Snap-happy SS*

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
                    Baggie: I watched some of Crufts the other mrning, and planned on scaning through the rest for something to do with dogs for the disabled. Unfornunatly I recorded over it last night by mistake

(((((hugs))))
                    ((((((MAL)))))) No worries,Mal.These things happen !
                    My In-Laws saw Crufts and noticed the Hearing Dogs but assumed I'd be watching,so they didn't tape it .
                    *Sigh*
                    I picked a fine time to go to the shop,didn't I ?.

Comment

True !

Now that is a challenge if I ever heard one...

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                        Now that is a challenge if I ever heard one...
                        You took the words out of my mouth! Methinks Baggie is going to have to invest in a veil of some sort...

Mumsey
                        Looking forward to seeing Bagpuss being chased around the hotel by a band of determined Happy Snappers!
                        For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

I already have suitable camo planned...and I think you'll find it amusing .

Of course,should you lot of shameless reprobates friendly, wondrous people get too close,all I need to do is to scream "OMG it's Amanda !" to throw you off the scent for long enough to make my getaway ....

(Good to see you two back and gunning for me.Been missing you .(((((Feli and Mumsey))))) )

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.Bagpuss
                            ROTFL...I'm presuming we're in the "good & pure fans" category ?
                            Evil is way more fun though..just ask Kliggsy and Rune.
                            I beg your pardon. I am not evil .....however Rune is another ball of wax entirely.

Of course,should you lot of shameless reprobates friendly, wondrous people get too close,all I need to do is to scream "OMG it's Amanda !" to throw you off the scent for long enough to make my getaway ....
                            Fake flattery will get you nowhere and you think screaming that will throw us off the scent. Oh yes.....I have a camera..... or two..... or three too. *smiles sweetly*
                            Last edited by Kliggins; 15 March 2006, 02:42 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I already have suitable camo planned...and I think you'll find it amusing .

(Good to see you two back and gunning for me.Been missing you .(((((Feli and Mumsey))))) )
                              *say cheese* Nobody escapes from being snapped!
                              sigpic

Comment

245 DAYS TO GO !!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X