GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    I beg your pardon. I am not evil http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...if.....however Rune is another ball of wax entirely.
    No good you trying to plead innocence,or tag Rune.

Fake flattery will get you nowhere and you think screaming that will throw us off the scent.

I don't use fake flattery.It's 100% organic flattery.
    (As for screaming "that"..if you lot were to miss a chance to watch Amanda speed through the foyer,just because you refused to believe me..well,it'd be your own fault,lol ! )

Oh yes.....I have a camera..... or two..... or three too. *smiles sweetly*
    *Smirks evilly* Ah yes,but you can only use one at a time !
    (Unless you really possess superpowers ? )
    Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    *say cheese* http://bestsmileys.com/camera/1.gif Nobody escapes from being snapped!
    This is probably true..but I plan to try .
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG
      Looking forward to seeing Bagpuss being chased around the hotel by a band of determined Happy Snappers!
      Let's meet before the con and devise a strategy. You take exits A, B and C and I'll take the main entrance and the emergency exit. There'll be no escape for her! *eg*

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
        I already have suitable camo planned...and I think you'll find it amusing .

Of course,should you lot of shameless reprobates friendly, wondrous people get too close,all I need to do is to scream "OMG it's Amanda !" to throw you off the scent for long enough to make my getaway ....

(Good to see you two back and gunning for me.Been missing you .(((((Feli and Mumsey))))) )
        Hehe, but what makes you sure that we won't let Amanda in on our plan and have her help us chase you down, too?

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
          Let's meet before the con and devise a strategy. You take exits A, B and C and I'll take the main entrance and the emergency exit. There'll be no escape for her! *eg*
          Hehe, but what makes you sure that we won't let Amanda in on our plan and have her help us chase you down, too?
          You're good!
          sigpic

Comment

hehehe, all we gotta do is have amanda stand there and FH will stop dead in her tracks
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Oohh..that's cruelty !
              *Gulp* Ooh...I think I may have met my match at last .
              You're good!
              She is ,isn't she ?
              Originally posted by Skydiver
              hehehe, all we gotta do is have amanda stand there and FH will stop dead in her tracks
              She'd have to find me first.Then I'll confuse her with the mascots again .

Btw : You taking Hammy & Mrs Hammy with you ?
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Oohh..that's cruelty !

*Gulp* Ooh...I think I may have met my match at last .

She is ,isn't she ?

Don't worry FHB, I won't be chasing you with my camera. Lucky for you, it's on the fritz so unless I find a new one I won't be taking any photos at Gabit.

Anyone know of a good point and shoot camera for the photo-inept? I prefer one that take nice photos, but doesn't utterly confuse me as soon as I take it out of the box.

Comment

absolutely!!

don't travel without em

sigpic

Comment

i have a fuji finepix and h ave been very happy with it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                      Anyone know of a good point and shoot camera for the photo-inept? I prefer one that take nice photos, but doesn't utterly confuse me as soon as I take it out of the box.
                      whatever you do, do not buy those disposable ones! i fell victim to those evil contraptions at collectormania
                      Last edited by Nem2k; 16 March 2006, 05:40 PM.
                      - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                        Don't worry FHB, I won't be chasing you with my camera. Lucky for you, it's on the fritz so unless I find a new one I won't be taking any photos at Gabit.

My entire family is sold on various Sony Cybershots.

That said, I think you can get quality digital cameras from all the big-name camera companies like Nikon, Sony, and Canon.

My LJ

Comment

I already have suitable camo planned...and I think you'll find it amusing .
                          Why do I get this feeling that FHB'll be decked out in camoflage gear with shrubbery leaves attached to it? Guess we'll have to say "Catch that moving plant!"
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            absolutely!!

don't travel without em
                            *Pulls up floor pillow to the feet of the venerable GW 'oldtimers'*

Story please? Who are the Hammys?
                            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

244 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hammy is....check out the link in my sig. where in the world is george hammond

he's my little lemming.

many, many moons ago, members of the fandom calld shippers lemmings, meaning that they wre mindlessly following each other. we turned it into a joke and each have our own lemming, and they're named after members of the cast and crew

I have Hammond, or hammy. at one of the gatecons, don signed his little tag, he's had his picture taken with Don. then hammy got married to Ruby and they go on vacation with me. i've taken them to vancouver, to california, mt st helens, around kansas and i take their pictures

hammy has had his pic taken iwth amanda before, and corin, teryl, chris, don

he also got his pic taken at the SGC when i went on one of the tours

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X