• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the heads up there.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

You're welcome !
      Do you want to post the good news on the SAGC thread,or would you rather I do it ?
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Of course, I just won't bring anything for Rune or clothes.
        Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
        *Blinks owlishly*
        I think you'll be needing more than one change of outfit ! I think less PBTs so Rune can have her snacks too.
        Well.... you could send a couple outfits over this way & I could try to stuff them in my suitcase, seeing as how all your bags'll be full of munchies.
        Anyway :Hotel Booking announcement for AT2 has been posted.Go look ,go book,as and when you can.

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/GAB...NCE/message/30

Three cheers for Gabit4 !
        And there's 800#'s we can call from the U.S. and Canada! Yay! (wasn't lookin' forward to the direct international call....) Guess I can't procrastinate anymore about making some definite date plans now can I? (And no FHB... the passport app is still sitting on the desk... right along with the income tax returns... )
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
          Well.... you could send a couple outfits over this way & I could try to stuff them in my suitcase, seeing as how all your bags'll be full of munchies.
          *Has image now of SS and Kligs developing muscles they never dreamed off to enable carrying all this stuff *

And there's 800#'s we can call from the U.S. and Canada! Yay! (wasn't lookin' forward to the direct international call....) Guess I can't procrastinate anymore about making some definite date plans now can I? (And no FHB... the passport app is still sitting on the desk... right along with the income tax returns... )
          Told you Gabit4 are excellent organisers !

Now to do your Passport pix ,the form ,taxes and so on.After you decide on your room booking ,natch !

Comment

Oooh.... If you've beat me to it, fine. If not, I'll do it now.

Comment

LOL ! Righto.I'll do SAGC,and ShimmeringStar,Bev or Kliggs can announce on the RDA/Jack Thunk thread.

That sound fair division of labour ?

Plan scrapped.I assume you could get into SAGC ?

That leaves J/S. and Thunk.
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 22 January 2006, 03:26 PM.

Comment

I got into Samanda and posted there.

Comment

Good-oh ! All I got was a blue wall till I pressed the back button.

Glitches are a pain !

ETA :
                  Announcement/links done. Thanks,Tracy Jane and Bev.
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 22 January 2006, 03:39 PM.

Comment

You're more than welcome.

Comment

Nifty piece of info sharing there,imo.

I think most, if not all, of the AT2 attendees will catch the accomm details through those 3 threads ,this one,or the Gabit sites and other forums.

Time to decide tomorrow whether to go with or without the Hotel's breakfasts in November.

(I'm already leaning towards the brekkie included option though ! )

Comment

Time to decide tomorrow whether to go with or without the Hotel's breakfasts in November.

(I'm already leaning towards the brekkie included option though ! )
                        What was on their breakfast menu?

Although I agree, I'll probably do the inclusion regardless... (since junk food will only get one so far esp. as a breakfast food!)
                        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

*Blinks owlishly*
                          I think you'll be needing more than one change of outfit ! I think less PBTs so Rune can have her snacks too.
                          Oh, you are no fun.

LOL. Thanks for the offer SS. I will send them right over.

Originally posted by F.H.Bagpuss
                          *Has image now of SS and Kligs developing muscles they never dreamed off to enable carrying all this stuff *
                          I would like to see that since I never had muscles before.
                          sigpic

Comment

What was on their breakfast menu?

Although I agree, I'll probably do the inclusion regardless... (since junk food will only get one so far esp. as a breakfast food!)
                            Hi ShimmeringStar,

the breakfast menu was mostly self service, which included cereals, fresh fruit, full English breakfast (ie a fry up! sausage, egg, mushrooms, hash browns, bacon, beans, tomatoes, toast) fruit juice, yogurt, tea, coffee, water. You could have what you wanted.
                            Well worth having a breakfast to stock up your energy for the day! I hope this helps

Tracy

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up Mal ((((((((((((MAL)))))))))) I can get into the Gabit forum ok, and I daresay Julia will repost the info here anyway.

Wonder if it's your servers playing up again.Hope not !
                              Not my server. But ever since that trouble i've been unable to get into the forum. So it could be related.

297 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Would anyone like a roommate for the weekend?? It would save £35 a night for us both.

Comment

Working...
                                X