No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully ,the AT2 organisers will have nicer,less icky ideas afoot than the suggestions offered by SB.....and if they haven't ,can I please be excused on account of my squeamish streak ?

I'm wondering about those arrows.I assume a bowman fires them at the record attemptee ? How did they reach that max anyway ? Did they just wait till one hit them ?
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
      Hopefully ,the AT2 organisers will have nicer,less icky ideas afoot than the suggestions offered by SB.....and if they haven't ,can I please be excused on account of my squeamish streak ?

I'm wondering about those arrows.I assume a bowman fires them at the record attemptee ? How did they reach that max anyway ? Did they just wait till one hit them ?
      never fear we have been hatching a cunning plan... Baldrick would be proud

It's clean, fun and involves props but I can' say anymore

Becks

Comment

Most marshmallows stuffed up a nostril? Toxteth O'Grady ( LOL young ones flashback there).
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
          Most marshmallows stuffed up a nostril? Toxteth O'Grady ( LOL young ones flashback there).
          sorry too messy... icing sugar/ cornflour on the carpet...

leave this one to us folks

becks

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen
            never fear we have been hatching a cunning plan... Baldrick would be proud

It's clean, fun and involves props but I can' say anymore

Becks
            LOL ! OK,I trust you.

Originally posted by GateGipsy
            *Grins * I think the Young Ones may have been the inspiration behind quite a few of the ideas behind those record attempts !
            Originally posted by becky_preen
            leave this one to us folks

becks
            No problemo....whatever you come up with can't be worse than some of the entries I've read.

As Mal can't get onto GW ,without further ado,I bring you today's colourful countdown :

255 days to go till AT2 !

Comment

*giggles*

Serves me right for attempting a quick skim.... my first read of "attemptee" was that it was the "record AMPUTEE!"
              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..... 250 more days to procrastinate in....
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

LOL ! OK,I trust you.

*Grins * I think the Young Ones may have been the inspiration behind quite a few of the ideas behind those record attempts !

No problemo....whatever you come up with can't be worse than some of the entries I've read.

As Mal can't get onto GW ,without further ado,I bring you today's colourful countdown :

Thank you!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                    *giggles*

Serves me right for attempting a quick skim.... my first read of "attemptee" was that it was the "record AMPUTEE!"
                    Er,no,thanks all the same,SS.Amanda only requires a bit o' fun,humour,warmth and friendship from us Gabiteers.
                    Body parts and sacrificial offerings aren't a requirement !
                    Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..... 250 more days to procrastinate in....
                    Oi ! You still need your passport,remember, O Queen Of Procrastination ?
                    Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
                    Thank you!!!!!
                    Anytime Mal ! *Sends Hugs*

Comment

Oi ! You still need your passport,remember, O Queen Of Procrastination ?
                      *adjusts tiara with the *really* big P emblazoned in diamonds and encrusted pearls....*

Hey, I opened the nightstand drawer, looked in and made sure the passport application was safe and sound, then shut the drawer. Mission accomplished for the evening!

Comment

254 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

253 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've decided to mention this now. I'm going to Llyndan (London ) on Saturday morning. Can someone take over the CD for Saturday through to Monday please? I'll take over again Tuesday morning.

((((((((((((((all)))))))))))))))))

Comment

I've decided to mention this now. I'm going to Llyndan (London ) on Saturday morning. Can someone take over the CD for Saturday through to Monday please? I'll take over again Tuesday morning.
                            i can take over if i remember, which i probably wont so dont count on me

but have fun in Llyndan!
                            - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

253 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((all)))))))))))))))))
                              Sure, I can do it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                Sure, I can do it.
                                Thank you!!

252 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X