GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donamac View Post
    But not for me. I'm so sad. I have to have back surgery--have had a bad back and found out why. It is a recurrence of a problem from 12 years ago--a cyst formed in my spinal canal. And even if I had the surgery tomorrow they would advise against international travel for 2 months at least. And I even had a cocktail party ticket. I have let the powers that be know and so some one on the waiting list--if there are any at this late date--will be lucky. I expect I will hear soon. So I hope everyone will have a great time and I will look forward to hear all about it later on. have fun folks!!!
    Really sorry to hear that Dona. I take it that the ECCC will be out as well then? That is really a shame. I hope you heal quickly and easily.

EH-T - already putting in requests for chocolate? Hmmm! Sounds like a good and yummy idea!
    sigpic

Comment

Dona, I'm so sorry to hear that
      I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. *hugs*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Really sorry to hear that Dona. I take it that the ECCC will be out as well then? That is really a shame. I hope you heal quickly and easily.

EH-T - already putting in requests for chocolate? Hmmm! Sounds like a good and yummy idea!
        I don't want to miss the boat. As some people know the real reason I go to AT events is to get Fazermints.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

hehehe - the truth will out at some point!
          sigpic

Comment

Well it is almost time to start preparing. I suppose I should get my money soon. Less then 3 weeks until I leave! OY! Less then 3 weeks. OMG - didn't realize how close it was coming. YEAH! Hmmm! I am definitely going to have to start getting ready soon. But first - a visit from Claire Cowan coming up next week.
            sigpic

Comment

Well it is almost time to start preparing. I suppose I should get my money soon. Less then 3 weeks until I leave! OY! Less then 3 weeks. OMG - didn't realize how close it was coming. YEAH! Hmmm! I am definitely going to have to start getting ready soon. But first - a visit from Claire Cowan coming up next week.
              I am sooo not ready. So much work to do before I go! Nice you and /Claire get an extra visit, she must be coming for the local con there, eh? Are you going?

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                I am sooo not ready. So much work to do before I go! Nice you and /Claire get an extra visit, she must be coming for the local con there, eh? Are you going?
                I am going only on Friday to ECCC (Seattle's Comic Con). Claire is arriving Wed. She is going to head up to Vancouver on Monday to visit with friends before heading home.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm with you guys so little time left. Off to get some British pounds from the bank. I'm spending time in the England afterwards so I've been organizing B&B's, transportation and all that stuff. Anyone else spending anytime traveling after our little get together?

Comment

I am going only on Friday to ECCC (Seattle's Comic Con). Claire is arriving Wed. She is going to head up to Vancouver on Monday to visit with friends before heading home.
                    Nice, enjoy! Is Friday the day AT is there?

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
                    I'm with you guys so little time left. Off to get some British pounds from the bank. I'm spending time in the England afterwards so I've been organizing B&B's, transportation and all that stuff. Anyone else spending anytime traveling after our little get together?
                    Travelling before with friends to Dublin. Only staying one day after. Just so I don't have to dash home. Also to go to theatre on Monday.

Comment

Amanda will be attending all 3 days at ECCC, Laurie was only able to get a ticket for the Friday. Get to hang out with Laurie on Wed evening and Thursday and we can both spend all day Friday watching panels and going to get a photo with Amanda
                      I have a weekend ticket so will be able to go to her panel on Saturday, I promise to take lots of photos.
                      xx
                      sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                        Amanda will be attending all 3 days at ECCC, Laurie was only able to get a ticket for the Friday. Get to hang out with Laurie on Wed evening and Thursday and we can both spend all day Friday watching panels and going to get a photo with Amanda
                        I have a weekend ticket so will be able to go to her panel on Saturday, I promise to take lots of photos.
                        xx
                        Enjoy your time together ladies--be good!

Thanks Claire, would be nice to see some pics.

I was just in Vancouver but very briefly. If the timing was better, would have definitely tried to pop down for the con.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          Enjoy your time together ladies--be good!

Thanks Claire, would be nice to see some pics.

I was just in Vancouver but very briefly. If the timing was better, would have definitely tried to pop down for the con.
                          It's here every year! Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!
                          sigpic

Comment

So sorry to hear that Dona. Take care and hope the surgery goes well. ((hugs))

EH-T, fret not! Your chocolate requisition is already taken care of my friend.

Can't believe AT8 is already here, feels like just a few months ago AT7 was happening.
                            For anyone curious I'll be arriving Friday this time around.

See you all soon!

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                              xx
                              Claire, you are bidding against me on the legends auction for the binders. Stick to your costumes girl! LOL

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
                              So sorry to hear that Dona. Take care and hope the surgery goes well. ((hugs))

EH-T, fret not! Your chocolate requisition is already taken care of my friend.

Can't believe AT8 is already here, feels like just a few months ago AT7 was happening.
                              For anyone curious I'll be arriving Friday this time around.

See you all soon!
                              I LOVE YOU!

Good to know. Will be there to meet you. Thank you!

Comment

From Amanda

Great first day at #ECCC. Thanks everyone for your loveliness. Xoxoxo
                                And judging by a couple pics on Twitter she appears to be a short haired blonde again.
                                Last edited by iiradned; 27 March 2015, 11:36 PM.
                                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Working...
                                X