No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't been on GW in a long time. Not on the FB or Twitter so will do my part to keep this thread going.

Have booked flights. Have the hotel booked except need to switch some days. So I am pretty much ready to go!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

once again, so jealous that these events are held during the school year when I absolutely cannot get away...
      sigpic

Comment

I'm not part of the organizing team, but I hope it's okay to share this, if not then please let me know and I'll delete it.

It's a scavenger hunt taking place in London on April 9, all donations directly to S4K.

I've asked and been told that it's possible to take part in the evening event without doing the hunt first.

Comment

Fun!
          sigpic

Comment

Just a reminder that if you want to pre-order event shirts you only have a few more days to do so. Go to http://gabitevents.com/cart/ to order for pickup at the event. These are pre-order only.
            Kay aka Mumsey
            For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
              Just a reminder that if you want to pre-order event shirts you only have a few more days to do so. Go to http://gabitevents.com/cart/ to order for pickup at the event. These are pre-order only.
              Kay aka Mumsey
              Thanks Mumsey!
              sigpic

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you again soon EH-T. X
                Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Introducing the AT8 Nubbin Nursery! Becky has created some wonderful fluffy woolly nubbins to make at AT8, and as Chief Nubbin Nursery Assistant, it looks like I'm in charge of the glue guns. They are so easy to make and super cute - as modeled by Tasha and Chlo! If you're interested in making one can you please pm me, tweet me or email me so I can get an idea of number - full contact details on the poster.

Thanks xox

nubbinsAT8.jpg
                  Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                    Looking forward to seeing you again soon EH-T. X
                    Looking forward to seeing you too.

So the nubbins are being made at AT8 and you just need an idea of numbers for the material purchase, is that it? Count me in.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                      Looking forward to seeing you too.

So the nubbins are being made at AT8 and you just need an idea of numbers for the material purchase, is that it? Count me in.
                      Yes, absolutely. Thank you, I'll add you to my list.

44 days!

Comment

But not for me. I'm so sad. I have to have back surgery--have had a bad back and found out why. It is a recurrence of a problem from 12 years ago--a cyst formed in my spinal canal. And even if I had the surgery tomorrow they would advise against international travel for 2 months at least. And I even had a cocktail party ticket. I have let the powers that be know and so some one on the waiting list--if there are any at this late date--will be lucky. I expect I will hear soon. So I hope everyone will have a great time and I will look forward to hear all about it later on. have fun folks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post
                          But not for me. I'm so sad.
                          Aww, man, that really sucks. I'm sorry to hear that you won't be there. I hope the surgery will be successful.
                          (((Donamac)))

Comment

Dona, so very sorry to hear this. I will miss seeing you and catching up. Huge hugs to you. Hope the surgery goes well.

Not the same as a Gabit event but Amanda is going to be in your neck of the woods at the Emerald Con in Seattle in march. Maybe you could at least see her there.

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post
                              But not for me. I'm so sad.
                              I hope the surgery goes well (((donamac)))

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh_Horse View Post
                                Aww, man, that really sucks. I'm sorry to hear that you won't be there. I hope the surgery will be successful.
                                (((Donamac)))
                                Hey you. How are your pants?

Sanna, are you out there somewhere? Is it too early to start lobbying for my favourite chocolates?

Comment

Working...
                                X