No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want to wish Mumsey a very happy and wonderful birthday. have a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
      i want to wish Mumsey a very happy and wonderful birthday. have a great day.
      Thanks. It was a great day.

Hugz

Mumsey
      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Happy Birthday Mumsey! x
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry I am late to the party.....I am not getting all my memos!

Belated birthday wishes Mumsey.

Glad you had a lovely day. Much deserved.

Big hugs!!!!!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
            Thanks. It was a great day.

Hugz

Mumsey
            Sorry I wasn't online to wish you a very happy bday (only 2 1/2 years behind ya!) However the picture got posted!
            sigpic

Comment

Women of maturity and experience are to be treasured. We are so fortunate to have many wonderful women who fit this description.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm kind of putting this out in a few places but time is getting short so..When we register for AT where on the GABIT site is the registration button. It is clear? There is a "registration details" link will that be the same link we click on or is it somewhere else? Thanks

Comment

Never mind, I found it.

Comment

We are very pleased to announce that we have a new staff member joining the GABIT Team. Paul Reeves will be working with Becka Ford in the Charity team.

Welcome Paul!

Kay G4
                    For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                      We are very pleased to announce that we have a new staff member joining the GABIT Team. Paul Reeves will be working with Becka Ford in the Charity team.

Welcome Paul!

Kay G4
                      Very cool - Becka - you have yourself an excellent worker and an all around nice guy!
                      sigpic

Comment

Remember everyone - tomorrow SUNDAY at 11 am is the time to start signing up for AT8!

Anyone in the US - besure to note that there is a time difference (8 hours earlier on the west coast)!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Remember everyone - tomorrow SUNDAY at 11 am is the time to start signing up for AT8!

Anyone in the US - besure to note that there is a time difference (8 hours earlier on the west coast)!
                          3:00AM not the easiest time--I have my alarm clock set but maybe I'll just stay up. Don't want to miss it….

Donamac

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                            is anybody from here going to the last Stargate con in Chicago in August? (even tho amanda won't be there)
                            Yep, I'm going (God willing and the creeks don't rise) at the end of my back east vacation. I start at Shore Leave, then a visit to my hometown (Rochester NY) and on to Chicago. Hope I survive.

Donamac

Comment

if only it would be in the summertime - being a school teacher, it's absolutely impossible for me to go during the school year...
                              sigpic

Comment

Morning guys or is it still the middle of the night. 12 minutes to lift off!

Comment

Working...
                                X