good, it's not just me
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
      sheesh you guys just go too fast for me! I can't keep up
      Originally posted by Skydiver
      good, it's not just me
      Perhaps you moderators are just too....um...slow!

*creeps away*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18
        Maybe we should customise it a bit and have you stand in the foyer to greet the Gabit goers?

http://www.flip18.co.uk/gabit.gif
        What a great idea. On second thoughts, it may frighten away the guests!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Sure, why not, although I am not sure about the orange logo across my chest.

um...um...I am not exactly flat-chested.
          At least the logo is better that having 'R' and 'L', the way it's written on your shoes!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            I am not growing mutton chops and that's final!
            Perhaps a large handlebar moustache, the kind you can twirl?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              *creeps away*
              *LOL* Bev, I think you've turned my five year old into a shipper.
              This morning I was putting in a Mozart CD for my daughter and she started to look at your comments and all of a sudden she said

"Oh momma, I think I see a picture of Sam and Jack in a boat fishing."

So I went to see what she was looking at and she pointed to your emoticon and said "See that's Sam and that's Jack...awww and see that heart...that means they are in love. Maybe even married, but Jack has to go to work and make lots of money so they can have lots of cute little babies together."

I nearly choked. Yep, definitely think I have a shipper on my hands.

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                This morning I was putting in a Mozart CD for my daughter and she started to look at your comments and all of a sudden she said

So I went to see what she was looking at and she pointed to your emoticon and said "See that's Sam and that's Jack...awww and see that heart...that means they are in love. Maybe even married, but Jack has to go to work and make lots of money so they can have lots of cute little babies together."

Kat
                Well done, Bev!!!!! A five year old Shipper! Whoot!!!

That is so the cutest thing I've ever heard, Kat. Soooooo lovely.

And Kliggs... Bunny ears, mutton chops, oompa loopma make up AND the uniform? Now this I have to see.
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Kat
                  LOL! Your daughter is obviously very sensible and will go far! She can be my shipper pal any day.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well I believe I may have actually crossed over that invisible line that separates me from being a mere Stargate fan to that of a wild and quite possibly insane one. I've just bought tickets, plane fares and made hotel reservations to Shore Leave, Gabit and Vancouver Con. Gawd, I hope Amanda doesn't think I'm stalking her by the time Gabit rolls around. Ok, maybe in a way I am, but it's stalking in a good way, right? I can't help myself, it's almost like an addiction. Hopefully, I'll know some of the GW'ers at Vancouver...that's the only one I've been nervous about attending, but I really, really want to see the set. I have to admit, I think Gabit is still the con that is making me the most excited. I get all giddy when I think about going again. On the outside I may look like this but I feel like this on the inside.

Let the games begin!

Kat
                    Last edited by ForeverSg1; 24 January 2006, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Awwww.... Well done! I told you to go for it! Well, Amanda will certainly know who you are by the end of the year.

"And the award for Amanda Tapping Stalker of the Year goes to....."
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

*creeps away*
                        Bev, that was not nice *lip twitches*
                        sigpic

Comment

At least the logo is better that having 'R' and 'L', the way it's written on your shoes!
                          Shhhh! You are not supposed to tell anybody; I am trying to make people think I am smart.

Perhaps a large handlebar moustache, the kind you can twirl?
                          No Bev, I leave that for you. *smiles sweetly*
                          sigpic

Comment

Well I believe I may have actually crossed over that invisible line that separates me from being a mere Stargate fan to that of a wild and quite possibly insane one. I've just bought tickets, plane fares and made hotel reservations to Shore Leave, Gabit and Vancouver Con. Gawd, I hope Amanda doesn't think I'm stalking her by the time Gabit rolls around. Ok, maybe in a way I am, but it's stalking in a good way, right? I can't help myself, it's almost like an addiction. Hopefully, I'll know some of the GW'ers at Vancouver...that's the only one I've been nervous about attending, but I really, really want to see the set. I have to admit, I think Gabit is still the con that is making me the most excited. I get all giddy when I think about going again. On the outside I may look like this but I feel like this on the inside.

Let the games begin!

Kat
                            You will be fine in Vancouver Kat; many GWers are attending.
                            sigpic

Comment

List Repost:

Gabit 2 Attendees:
                              1speed4Sam
                              Ambermoon
                              Becky Preen
                              Coley
                              Dani76
                              Dipsofjazz
                              Feli
                              Flippy
                              F.H. Bagpuss
                              ForeverSg1
                              GateGipsy
                              Julia R
                              J.R.
                              Kelspook
                              Kliggins
                              LadyJeep
                              Lida
                              Mal
                              Mousie
                              Minigeek
                              Nem2k
                              rderoch
                              Rune
                              Seabee
                              ShimmeringStar
                              Skydiver
                              Strix varia
                              SWMBOTGSG
                              t 2
                              Tracy Jane

Cocktail Party Attendees:
                              Dipsofjazz
                              Flippy18
                              ForeverSg1
                              GateGipsy
                              J.R.
                              Kliggins
                              Mal
                              Nem2k
                              rderoch
                              Rune
                              Last edited by Kliggins; 24 January 2006, 03:14 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

*creeps away*
                                Whack!!!

we mods are an annoying bunch
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X