GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Facebook? Not likley I will ever be on Facebook, you know my thoughts on having my photo on the internet, let alone personal information..
    In my Gabit facebook albums, you are a giant red maple leaf. There are just... all of these group shots with a big red leaf. I think I told someone once, when they asked about it, that we were all just really big fans of Canada.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      my daughter uses her middle name, half of our last name, and none of the personal biographical information. I like the idea of NoneOfYourBusiness University though...
      clever girl!

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
      In my Gabit facebook albums, you are a giant red maple leaf. There are just... all of these group shots with a big red leaf. I think I told someone once, when they asked about it, that we were all just really big fans of Canada.
      LOL! This makes me smile. You'll have to show me that when we're together again.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Hehe you're a maple leaf in mine too! I do know your feelings about Facebook, that's why I mentioned it

Eh-T I was just thinking about you actually... My coworker has to pull her blazer on every time she leaves her desk or she would be technically be in jeans and t shirt. She goes "ping! Corporate. " I thought "oh, that must be how Eh-t turns into a lawyer. "
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
          Trying to put the green grin smiley but it won't let me
          That is technology taking its revenge for your Facebook ploy!

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          Hehe you're a maple leaf in mine too! I do know your feelings about Facebook, that's why I mentioned it

Eh-T I was just thinking about you actually... My coworker has to pull her blazer on every time she leaves her desk or she would be technically be in jeans and t shirt. She goes "ping! Corporate. " I thought "oh, that must be how Eh-t turns into a lawyer. "
          My (maple leaf) face is everywhere!

That's right, I take off the stripper shoes, put on a suit jacket and *poof* I'm legit!

Comment

Email Becka Ford on [email protected] and she will help you.

Mumsey
            How long does it usually take to get a reply?
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              How long does it usually take to get a reply?
              It took her quite a while to get back to me, but in the end she did I guess she's just busy with other things at the moment. That reminds me that I need to contact her about my gift to the auction too
              sigpic
              Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Hey guys, can one of the Canadians who is coming to AT7 do me a favour?
                You will need some space in your luggage.

During a recent trip to Canada I bought a pair of bikepants at MEC. They rock! Best part is they don't look like bikepants.
                I was wondering if anyone would be willing to get two pairs for me. I would have them shipped to you or to an MEC store near you.
                All expenses paid and I would be forever grateful to you.
                I'll throw in some Swiss or German chocolate as a bribe. Pick your poison.

Yes, I do know MEC ship internationally but the shipping fee is rather high which results in additional customs fees which make the pants somewhat expensive.

Anyway, if anyone is willing to do this. Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
                  It took her quite a while to get back to me, but in the end she did I guess she's just busy with other things at the moment. That reminds me that I need to contact her about my gift to the auction too
                  She is a very new Mum, and is currently getting through the first weeks of sleepless nights and learning about caring for a new family member. Give her time.

Mumsey
                  For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh_Horse View Post
                    Hey guys, can one of the Canadians who is coming to AT7 do me a favour?
                    You will need some space in your luggage.

During a recent trip to Canada I bought a pair of bikepants at MEC. They rock! Best part is they don't look like bikepants.
                    I was wondering if anyone would be willing to get two pairs for me. I would have them shipped to you or to an MEC store near you.
                    All expenses paid and I would be forever grateful to you.
                    I'll throw in some Swiss or German chocolate as a bribe. Pick your poison.

Yes, I do know MEC ship internationally but the shipping fee is rather high which results in additional customs fees which make the pants somewhat expensive.

Anyway, if anyone is willing to do this. Let me know.
                    Be happy to help you out. I am a MEC member and there is a store in my city. I'll PM you with my e-mail address so we can discuss details.

Comment

She is a very new Mum, and is currently getting through the first weeks of sleepless nights and learning about caring for a new family member. Give her time.

Mumsey
                      That's exactly what I meant. I know she will get back to you eventually. There's no rush
                      sigpic
                      Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by eh-t View Post

that's right, i take off the stripper shoes, put on a suit jacket and *poof* i'm legit!
                        i knew it.
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

can you do that without having to go into a phone booth?

Comment

they don't make phone booths like the used to you know
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                              can you do that without having to go into a phone booth?
                              Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              they don't make phone booths like the used to you know
                              LOL. That's right, have to do it without a phone booth now.

Comment

Long range weather forecasters are predicting the coldest winter in Britain since 1947 - everyone pack snow boots for AT7. England can't cope with a couple of inches of snow. The motorways were at a standstill and the transport system chugged to a halt. They even closed the schools for less than three inches where I am, and we get the least snow in the country!
                                Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                                If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X