GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, I won't.
    Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
    If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

You were a very classy stripper Eh-T.

I already posted this on FB, but look what my travel agent stuffed in the courier bag with my tickets I giggled over all the lollipops, then opened the ticket envelope and found even more 1394127_10153465051700301_325682661_n.jpg

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
        You were a very classy stripper Eh-T.

I already posted this on FB, but look what my travel agent stuffed in the courier bag with my tickets I giggled over all the lollipops, then opened the ticket envelope and found even more [ATTACH]38833[/ATTACH]

http://forum.gateworld.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=38833&d=1383823806[/img]
        Thanks.

We call them suckers. Nice.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

A little heads up that in a few weeks time there will be brand new S4K merchandise on sale in the online shop. There will be some exciting new items available. I'll post when it's live.

Mumsey
          (S4K merchandise distribution)
          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

I have an idea for an item for the auction, when by and who was I supposed to get in touch with mumsey?
            Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Email Becka Ford on [email protected] and she will help you.

Mumsey

Comment

Thanks mumsey.

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                  A little heads up that in a few weeks time there will be brand new S4K merchandise on sale in the online shop. There will be some exciting new items available. I'll post when it's live.

Mumsey
                  (S4K merchandise distribution)

Awesome! This is exciting

I also just finished making the item I'm donating for the auction. Only took me 8.5 months to make

Can't wait for February!!!
                  sigpic
                  Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Did soneone say auction?

Hard to believe this time last year we were winding up AT6. Even harder to believe that AT7 is right around the corner. Time to start thinking about booking a hotel post con.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                      Did soneone say auction?

Hard to believe this time last year we were winding up AT6. Even harder to believe that AT7 is right around the corner. Time to start thinking about booking a hotel post con.
                      You can share Emma's sofa with me! Hehe! I am just too happy. If you had facebook you would have seen my ridiculously sappy bouncing the other day. 15 months is too long to go without seeing your best friend. She is never allowed to move to England again (even if I do go to Nepal ).
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                        You can share Emma's sofa with me! Hehe! I am just too happy. If you had facebook you would have seen my ridiculously sappy bouncing the other day. 15 months is too long to go without seeing your best friend. She is never allowed to move to England again (even if I do go to Nepal ).
                        When you get old you like comfort so I think I'll stick with a real bed in a hotel, thanks.

Facebook? Not likley I will ever be on Facebook, you know my thoughts on having my photo on the internet, let alone personal information.

Read in an article the other day that bouncing up and down actually makes you happy. Stimulates a certain part of the brain. We should all follow your example.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          When you get old you like comfort so I think I'll stick with a real bed in a hotel, thanks.

Facebook? Not likley I will ever be on Facebook, you know my thoughts on having my photo on the internet, let alone personal information.
                          Read in an article the other day that bouncing up and down actually makes you happy. Stimulates a certain part of the brain. We should all follow your example.
                          Been having my own personal fight in that direction lately. Got a great idea from Becky and I now profess to have been to Noneofyourbusiness University, and I work for Noneofyourbusiness. My telephone number is 01234 567890...... Seems to be working. They haven't asked again!

Mumsey

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                            Been having my own personal fight in that direction lately. Got a great idea from Becky and I now profess to have been to Noneofyourbusiness University, and I work for Noneofyourbusiness. My telephone number is 01234 567890...... Seems to be working. They haven't asked again!

Mumsey
                            LOL! That's a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by eh-t View Post
                              lol! That's a great idea.
                              Trying to put the green grin smiley but it won't let me
                              Last edited by SWMBOTGSG; 12 November 2013, 01:44 PM.

Comment

my daughter uses her middle name, half of our last name, and none of the personal biographical information. I like the idea of NoneOfYourBusiness University though...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X