Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah, now i remember. it was when i was up close taking pictures. thanks

Comment

How wonderful - luv hearing new stories.

EH-T- please bring up the question at one of the AT7 Q&A's. Most people will not have heard about this story and will luv it!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
        Awww thank you so much for sharing

I wish there was a video available of this panel.. looks like it was great fun!
        No videos allowed (although it sure looked to me like some people were doing it). It was great fun and quite a long talk (the luxury of not having too many guests on Sunday and having the only thing after AT's talk being photos with her). I'll try to remember as many questions as I can and post them.

Off the top of my head:

She was asked which she liked better: SG1 or SGA. She said she loved both but would have to say SG1 because that was her "home".

She was asked (probably for the millionth time) who was the best kisser. She said David DeLuise was a very good kisser and because of the relationship between the characters, those kisses were very passionate. she joked about how Rick would say :so I guess we have to kiss now (or words to that effect). Can I just say I hate this question? I just think it puts Amanda in a very difficult position and I just don't see the point of it.

She was asked about her hair colour (another question I hate). She said men treated her better as a blonde and women treat her better as a brunette. She also said she is undecided what to do with her hair and asked the crowd what they thought.

Originally posted by llp View Post
        How wonderful - luv hearing new stories.

EH-T- please bring up the question at one of the AT7 Q&A's. Most people will not have heard about this story and will luv it!
        Me? Why me? You'll have to remind me. February is a long time away.

Ok, I know this makes me a bad fan . I promised Amanda I would make a donation to S4K on her birthday. I know it is soon but what is the actual day?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          Ok, I know this makes me a bad fan . I promised Amanda I would make a donation to S4K on her birthday. I know it is soon but what is the actual day?
          Bad bad fan!!!!
          28th August
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

She was asked about her hair colour (another question I hate). She said men treated her better as a blonde and women treat her better as a brunette. She also said she is undecided what to do with her hair and asked the crowd what they thought.
            What was the opinion?

Me? Why me? You'll have to remind me. February is a long time away.
            Hey - you do realize how much older I am then you? You should be able to remember!

Don't feel bad, I only knew that is was this month and only because I saw it posted. I've had so many, there not worth remember anymore that is unless they quit happening!
            sigpic

Comment

why don't you just ask the question? if not i can do it. wait a minute, what was the question again? i really need a starbucks. i better spend more time on Lumosity.

Comment

This is from twitter and not good...http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/201...sunderheadline

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                  This is from twitter and not good...http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/201...sunderheadline

That is going to make it harder to transfer money outside the US like to AT8! But since so many people come from the US, they are going to have to come up with some idea. Maybe PayPal. That is how I make my donations to S4K!
                  sigpic

Comment

OT: In case you are interested, Amanda is guest starring in the season finale of "Motive" Season 1 to air on Thursday, August 29 on ABC in US.

Comment

Does anyone have any more info about the international payments out of the US? From that article I think it would still be ok to send a one off telegraphic transfer, just not set up a future dated one or multiple automatic payment?
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

that's what it appears to be - you can set one up for immediate sending, but not the future or on a regular schedule.
                        sigpic

Comment

That is going to make it harder to transfer money outside the US like to AT8! But since so many people come from the US, they are going to have to come up with some idea. Maybe PayPal. That is how I make my donations to S4K!
                          I was thinking the same thing. Chase bank was mentioned, but it also applies to BOA and Wells Fargo. The IRS will be in control of all personal bank accounts for the implementation of Obamacare Oct 1, if it isn't stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                            Bad bad fan!!!!
                            28th August
                            I know . Don't tell Amanda!

What was the opinion?

Hey - you do realize how much older I am then you? You should be able to remember!

Don't feel bad, I only knew that is was this month and only because I saw it posted. I've had so many, there not worth remember anymore that is unless they quit happening!
                            Ok, then I don't feel so bad.

From where I was (back of the room) I don't think anyone offered an opinion.

Comment

Couple more Q & As popped into my fron:

Amanda was asked if she keeps in touch with the gang. She sees MS a lot because their kids go to the same school. she just saw CJ because he was at the same con. She hadn't seen RDA in a while but they do keep in touch.

She was also asked if it was possible there would be podcast commentaries for Sanctuary episodes that did not have any commentary. She said they had talked about it and would discuss it more when Damian was back in town. Apparently he is currently in LA working on a show.

And a little tidbit from Ben Browder's talk:

He got a story idea credit for Bays Guys--an episode in season 9 that Amanda wasn't in. However, when he pitched the idea to the writers, he pitched it as a Sam-centric episode. That (obviously) got lost in translation.

Comment

She was also asked if it was possible there would be podcast commentaries for Sanctuary episodes that did not have any commentary. She said they had talked about it and would discuss it more when Damian was back in town. Apparently he is currently in LA working on a show.
                                He is working on Sleepy Hollow. I will definitely be watching that when it airs. It looks good

Comment

Working...
                                X