GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
    Becky is skiing in Whistler and it's warmer there than it is here in Essex, just east of London!

Mumsey
    Becky is in the right part of the country. Here it was -17C this morning. Had a couple of nice days then BAM, skipped spring, summer and fall and went straight back to winter. By my reckoning that means AT7 is right around the corner.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Becky is in the right part of the country. Here it was -17C this morning. Had a couple of nice days then BAM, skipped spring, summer and fall and went straight back to winter. By my reckoning that means AT7 is right around the corner.
      I really wish it were just around the corner, mind I haven't saved much yet so perhaps not..lol
      sigpic
      Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
        I really wish it were just around the corner, mind I haven't saved much yet so perhaps not..lol
        Yes, as much as we'd like to have an AT event more often, the Gabit folk have real lives and the rest of us need to save up money in between events!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          Yes, as much as we'd like to have an AT event more often, the Gabit folk have real lives and the rest of us need to save up money in between events!
          Money - since when is that needed?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Well it's a bloody long walk from Oz !!!!
            sigpic

Comment

....and the last time I checked, I can't walk on water.

Comment

maybe you should check again?
                sigpic

Comment

Heh, my North Island friends complaining that it's still snowing. When I take my dog down to the beach there are still people swimming without wet suits. I'm still getting around in shorts and a singlet. Crazy.
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                    Well it's a bloody long walk from Oz !!!!
                    Not exactly close for the PNW either! First I have to walk across the width of the country and then swim the Atlantic. Hmmmm! Maybe I better start saving!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                      Heh, my North Island friends complaining that it's still snowing. When I take my dog down to the beach there are still people swimming without wet suits. I'm still getting around in shorts and a singlet. Crazy.
                      We are just coming into winter here, but I'm still in shorts and singlet too, but then it rarely gets cold enough here not to be able to wear shorts during the day
                      sigpic

Comment

Sooooo jealous! We got snow again on Monday - April Fools... Ugh.
                        sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

GABIT got a mention today during Amanda's interview on Peace Fund Radio, which I thought was nice

For anyone that didn't catch the interview live, here's the link to give it a listen or download at the radio show's website:

http://latalkradio.com/Peace.php

(It's the top link in the archives, dated Weds April 3rd).

Amanda was interviewed regarding Sanctuary for Kids, and it's a great listen
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to Ikorni for the sig

Jolinar's LJ - Currently reviewing all SG1 eps as part of the Shipper Rewatch, feel free to add me

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            maybe you should check again?
                            .....stood in tub of water......no levitation. Airfares are still astronomical.

Comment

Originally posted by Jolinar_of_Malkshur View Post
                              GABIT got a mention today during Amanda's interview on Peace Fund Radio, which I thought was nice

For anyone that didn't catch the interview live, here's the link to give it a listen or download at the radio show's website:

I'm crying right now after listening to Amanda's interview. Amanda means everything to me and I'm so grateful I will meet her next year! She makes me a stronger and better person and there's so much beauty and love in this interview. I'm so proud to be able to call her my inspiration and hero! I love her so much xoxo
                              sigpic
                              Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Money is needed for shoes!

Originally posted by Jolinar_of_Malkshur View Post

Thanks, i'll have to check that out.

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                                .....stood in tub of water......no levitation. Airfares are still astronomical.
                                LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X