No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to recall that Chris was putting some effort into getting it right I don't think curling was his thing!

Comment

Did anyone watch CSI Las Vegas this week? If so, did you recognize our favorite hairy friend (Christopher H.) as the French wine expert! Took me a minute because his voice and accent were a little different then what I'm use to, but the face - all him!
      sigpic

Comment

This time next week I'll be pacing the floor and be a bag of nerves!!!!!! Really hope I get a ticket
        sigpic
        Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Yes, I hope too.
          I've never been so nervous...

Comment

Yay new guys!

Introducing another volunteer to Sanctuary! Requiem. Heeee! We filled her in on the previous episodes over dinner. Oh, watching Kush was fun one of the volunteer coordinators is a Tibetan named Tashi who wears a hat just like the one the Sherpa character wears. Our Nepali friends find the episode hilarious.
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Crazy face! Love this episode. The new volunteer thinks Robin is quite good looking.

Eta: she has the gun! Amazing. "she's crazy."

Heh. Heh.
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Well, happy Lent everyone. i've decided not to give anything up for lent because my attempts last about as long as my new years resolutions.

Comment

just a few more days till AT7 tickets are available. bet people are getting excited. the 1st time i bought a ticket was nerve wracking for me because i wanted to go so badly and i wasn't very good on the computer then(not that i'm very good at it now). i had the gabit site opened in several tabs and on my laptop as backup, just in case i hit the wrong button-i could switch to the next tab and start over. it worked. good luck everyone who will be trying. i wonder how many tickets are available.

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                    just a few more days till AT7 tickets are available. bet people are getting excited. the 1st time i bought a ticket was nerve wracking for me because i wanted to go so badly and i wasn't very good on the computer then(not that i'm very good at it now). i had the gabit site opened in several tabs and on my laptop as backup, just in case i hit the wrong button-i could switch to the next tab and start over. it worked. good luck everyone who will be trying. i wonder how many tickets are available.
                    Yes, me too.
                    I'm very excited and nervous. I really hope I'll get ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfairy View Post
                      Yes, me too.
                      Me too Goodfairy! Same feelings here!

Hope to see you all in 2014!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                        Yes, me too.
                        Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
                        Me too Goodfairy! Same feelings here!

Hope to see you all in 2014!
                        Have to admit that I do like the ability to pre-register as a past attendee. I know it is a lot of work for Mumsey (bless you Mumsey ) but it sure makes my life easier.

I can remember past events, awaiting the countdown ready to pounce on my computer. I Wish all those in that situation the best of luck.

I also remember past kindnesses of many in helping ensure I got registered when I wasn't available (and you know who you are ). For example, one year I had a funeral to attend and wasn't sure there would still be tickets left when I got back. I had many wonderful offers from my fellow fans offering to get a ticket for me when they signed up. One of many reasons I love this quirky family.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          Have to admit that I do like the ability to pre-register as a past attendee. I know it is a lot of work for Mumsey (bless you Mumsey ) but it sure makes my life easier.

I can remember past events, awaiting the countdown ready to pounce on my computer. I Wish all those in that situation the best of luck.

I also remember past kindnesses of many in helping ensure I got registered when I wasn't available (and you know who you are ). For example, one year I had a funeral to attend and wasn't sure there would still be tickets left when I got back. I had many wonderful offers from my fellow fans offering to get a ticket for me when they signed up. One of many reasons I love this quirky family.
                          I totally agree I got the same offer a couple of weeks ago when the power went out for a weekend and I mentioned that I hoped this wouldn't happen on the AT7 registration weekend. Pretty much immediately someone offered she would do it for me I'm so happy and proud to be part of this family! I really am looking forward to meet you all
                          Fingers crossed for this weekend
                          sigpic
                          Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Another fan ordered my AT4 ticket for me because I was at my grandma's funeral. D'aaaaaw, what a lovely bunch of people thanks ANTOA!
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
                              I totally agree I got the same offer a couple of weeks ago when the power went out for a weekend and I mentioned that I hoped this wouldn't happen on the AT7 registration weekend. Pretty much immediately someone offered she would do it for me I'm so happy and proud to be part of this family! I really am looking forward to meet you all
                              Fingers crossed for this weekend

I agree both of you. I "met" (there was virtual meetings, of course) many kind and helpfully people who are Amanda's fans. Everybody is very nice and lovely on this forum and on twitter too. You know the English isn't my mother language and I know I make mistakes when I write or speak in English, but there have never been that somebody hurt me for this mistakes. On other forums some people have ever been told me not so kind words because of my mistakes.
                              I really hope I will meet all of you.

Comment

I agree both of you. I "met" (there was virtual meetings, of course) many kind and helpfully people who are Amanda's fans. Everybody is very nice and lovely on this forum and on twitter too. You know the English isn't my mother language and I know I make mistakes when I write or speak in English, but there have never been that somebody hurt me for this mistakes. On other forums some people have ever been told me not so kind words because of my mistakes.
                                I really hope I will meet all of you.
                                Really? I can't believe people on other forums would criticize you. I think you do very well considering English is not your first language. I am currently trying to improve my French so I know it is tough trying to learn another language.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X