No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spent Saturday evening laughing with friends and having to tell some in the group about the shoes (as the others already knew and mentioned them). I am getting a lot of mileage out of those shoes!

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Well got my email about AT7 pre-registration. Had to go online into my internet mailbox to find it. It tossed it out as spam! The nerve!
    Thanks for letting us know. I haven't received anything yet (checked the spam/junk files) but will keep an eye out for the next few days.

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
    finally contacted by lab agency. we get to meet Candy this coming saturday afternoon. i'm so excited!!! still no word from the other agency unfortunately. hope the dog will like us.
    Keeping everything crossed that it works out.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Well got my email about AT7 pre-registration. Had to go online into my internet mailbox to find it. It tossed it out as spam! The nerve!
      I got an email from GABIT today - saying they were very pleased to enclose my ticket for AT6

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

Thanks for letting us know. I haven't received anything yet (checked the spam/junk files) but will keep an eye out for the next few days.
        Sharon have you changed your email address since registering for AT6? You were on the list so you should have got your email. contact me on [email protected] and let me know.

Everyone who put in a slip of paper at the event should have heard from us by now. Please contact me quickly if you have checked spam boxes. I'd like to hear from everyone - including those who cannot come so that I can free the place for February's influx.

Kay G4
        For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          I got an email from GABIT today - saying they were very pleased to enclose my ticket for AT6

Hmmm! AT6? Well it might be a little hard to find a seat now! But at least you got it!
          sigpic

Comment

llp i remember at AT6 you and another gal were discussing where to go for dinner and you mentioned a place that had a really big menu. it is someplace not far from the Ren. what is the name of it? do you remember?

Comment

been checking out pet insurance and saw somewhere that one of them had limited coverage for any dog that was not neutered by age 1. the one we are meeting is 7 and just had a litter of pups and was just neutered. talked to vet and he said dogs that are neutered later are more prone to get mammary cancer. wouldn't want to get a possible cancerous dog and have to pay for a mastectomy, but talked to insurance co and found out that that applies to someone who gets a puppy and then decides to breed and get the dog fixed later, they won't cover any female related cancers, but if you just get the dog and have it fixed or it was just fixed they said they will cover it. that's a relief. i thought we were going to have to cancel meeting Candy saturday. this stuff is so complicated, i hate it. really wish i would hear from the other rescue people because i really prefer the chocolate lab they have. maybe that's not meant to be.

Comment

having trouble opening the gabit site forum. the home page opens and all other parts of it open, but not the forum. any one else have that problem. hope that hacker isn't back.

Comment

can't open it either..

Comment

llp i remember at AT6 you and another gal were discussing where to go for dinner and you mentioned a place that had a really big menu. it is someplace not far from the Ren. what is the name of it? do you remember?

It was called the Pheasant = and it was a nice large pub!
                    sigpic

Comment

having trouble opening the gabit site forum. the home page opens and all other parts of it open, but not the forum. any one else have that problem. hope that hacker isn't back.
                      The Hosting provider has migrated the site to a new server. This means that the DNS has to be updated which could take up to 48 hours to fix! Might have been nice if they had given us some sort of warning this would happen.

Sorry folks.

Mumsey

Comment

mumsey still can't open the forum, but i tried and i get a list on the left side and one of the things on the list is"memberlist.php" i clicked on the t and was able to send a pm. then i clicked <www.gabitevents.co.uk Forum Index> after sending the pm and it opened the forum. so we were able to play. good thing because i was starting to get the no game playing jitters which preceeds a full blown game withdrawal reaction. still can't get in the right way. this is the doggie we will meet saturday.

Comment

mumsey still can't open the forum, but i tried and i get a list on the left side and one of the things on the list is"memberlist.php" i clicked on the t and was able to send a pm. then i clicked <www.gabitevents.co.uk Forum Index> after sending the pm and it opened the forum. so we were able to play. good thing because i was starting to get the no game playing jitters which preceeds a full blown game withdrawal reaction. still can't get in the right way. [ATTACH=CONFIG]36654[/ATTACH] this is the doggie we will meet saturday.
                          Now that is one very striking animal....what a sweetheart! And she comes bearing gifts!
                          sigpic

Comment

Payment emails have now gone out to everyone who responded wanting tickets. PLEASE check your spam boxes before contacting me.

I cannot deal with seating requests just now. There is a year until the event so no panic. Seat allocation is not done until just before the event. My focus has to be on getting payments in and getting ready to release the rest of the tickets in February.

If you are paying for more than just your own ticket, when you email me to say the payment is on its way, let me know who you are paying for.

Kay G4

Comment

we met the lab mix up for adoption today and we loved her. we are definitely adopting her. they will bring her back tomorrow with her meds and food and paperwork and it will be official. she is very sweet and loving. even met the neighbor kids and did very well with them. she has found her forever home. now maybe i can get over losing Bubba. i still miss him. i have to admit that i was a little disappointed when she came in the house. she looked so small compared to Bubba and they said she was 80 pounds(36kg) but that was her weight when they 1st rescued her and she had just had a litter of pups and was engorged with milk. sad thing is nobody knows what happened to her puppies or if they were still born because she has hypothyroid and i guess it would be hard for her to have healthy puppies. so that is unknown. someone surrendered her to a pound and there is no history. her age is just a guess by the vet. poor baby was bald in spots and had a hairless tail when rescued. thank God for people who rescue these animals. now she'll rescue us.

Comment

She'll have a wonderful home now. My granddaughter fell in love with a rescue dog and she has become a member of their family. A teeny-tiny chihauha. She has a hairless scar on her back from where someone dripped battery acid on her!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X