GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kelspook
    I have, LOL, it rains a lot around here... did you mean that the Scots are taking over? I don't know if I qualify as having a cool accent, but due to the fact I left Scotland at 17, apparently (according to an american friend of mine) I sound like Becketts younger sister- does that count as cool?

Loved the limbo pic, by the way *wanders off still chuckling*
    That counts as way cool. I shall just stand by you and listen to your every word.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
      Right, that's it.

Betty is most annoyed that you are dissing the fine boob tube and front opening skirt combo she lent me.

Any more of this and she may turn up at Gabit, and then we will all be in trouble!
      Let see; what else can I say so Betty will turn up at Gabit. Did she give you those sandals, cuz they don't even remotely match the outfit.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Let see; what else can I say so Betty will turn up at Gabit. Did she give you those sandals, cuz they don't even remotely match the outfit.
        Uh-oh.

Now, Betty, calm down.
        You know Kliggs is only teasing.
        Please........put that down, you could really hurt somebody. Especially if you hold it like that.

She's getting closer.

Be afraid. Be Very afraid.
        sigpic

Comment

I have, LOL, it rains a lot around here... did you mean that the Scots are taking over? I don't know if I qualify as having a cool accent, but due to the fact I left Scotland at 17, apparently (according to an american friend of mine) I sound like Becketts younger sister- does that count as cool?

Hey... we're all cool, no matter what the accent! (((Kelspook)))

Though I'm beginning to wonder how I will sound to family, friends and co-workers when I get back from being immersed in all this Scottish brogue...
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Uh-oh.

Now, Betty, calm down.
            Please........put that down, you could really hurt somebody. Especially if you hold it like that.

She's getting closer.

I am afraid... afraid to ask in all my innocence of things GABIT (*pings halo*)... who the heck is Betty?

(And isn't it like 2:30 a.m. over there right now??????)
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Uh-oh.

Now, Betty, calm down.

She's getting closer.

Pffft! I am not afraid of Betty.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                Hehehe! You've obviously never been in Edinburgh in the summer!
                Nope. I live in Nimes (south of France) for three of the four summer months every year
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Gabit Threads.... c'est la theme ici, Elodie. Thread... c'est sondage, et Gabit, c'est l'evenement. Est-ce que c'est ca que tu veux savoir?

As for the other guys. Check out the transcription of tonight's Amanda chat on my Live Journal. The questions weren't groundbreaking. Apparently Olivia started fussing and wanted attention according to "Holly" (Amanda's Alias... We think Amanda's still hanging)
                  Thank you I understansd !!!
                  They had no translation for "thread" in my dictionnary
                  MY BLOG

Comment

Originally posted by ATcarter
                    Thank you I understansd !!!
                    They had no translation for "thread" in my dictionnary
                    Ok! Internet terms aren't usually found in dictionaries. Not unless they're very new. I've only learnt that word from posting on lots of French forums.
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Any Scots accent is cool! Yes, we're taking over. Today the Gateworld Gabit thread, tomorrow, the world! Muaahahahaha!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                        Hey... we're all cool, no matter what the accent! (((Kelspook)))

Though I'm beginning to wonder how I will sound to family, friends and co-workers when I get back from being immersed in all this Scottish brogue...
                        Yes we are, although some are cooler than others.

Being immersed in the Scottish brogue is better than being immersed in....um...cold baked beans.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                          Nope. I live in Nimes (south of France) for three of the four summer months every year
                          There are four summer months????? We get about four hours of summer...if we're lucky!
                          Last edited by dipsofjazz; 19 January 2006, 05:11 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I was looking through my photos of Gabit, and came across one of Kliggans (on one of her better days!) .....

-----> <-----
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                              You'll be safe talking me me SS, I am certified accent free!

Comment

*sigh* I had every intention of behaving myself in here today, no poking fun at anyone at all ... see where it gets me, yep. I have to work on resisting temptation.

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                I was looking through my photos of Gabit, and came across one of Kliggans (on one of her better days!) .....

-----> <-----
                                From my experience of Kliggs I'd say that was one of her better 5 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X