X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Julia.......my condolences

Comment

*huggles Julia*
      Last edited by Jumble; 12 June 2012, 12:59 AM.

Comment

For those who were unaware (as was I), Julia's brother passed away this week.

Dearest Julia, one of the beautiful things about the internet is it results in friends being made regardless of the fact that we only see each other every couple of years. You have so many friends around the world sharing in your loss, including me. I hope in some small way sharing the grief makes it a little easier. Sending you huge hugs.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          For those who were unaware (as was I), Julia's brother passed away this week.

Dearest Julia, one of the beautiful things about the internet is it results in friends being made regardless of the fact that we only see each other every couple of years. You have so many friends around the world sharing in your loss, including me. I hope in some small way sharing the grief makes it a little easier. Sending you huge hugs.
          Dear Julia - having just gone though that a year ago, I am fully aware of the sadness you feel. My heartfelt condolences being sent to you. Remember the great times you shared, the great events in his life....this will help you get through this most difficult time. Also sending you a huge hug.
          sigpic

Comment

Dearest Julia Sending love and prayers to you and all your family *hugs you*

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

So sorry Julia... *hugs*
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Julia - sending you my thoughts and prayers.
                Cherish all the good memories as long as you can!
                *huge hugs*
                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                ames on facebook
                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Sorry for your loss Julia
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

(((JuliaR))) I share the sentiments shared on this thread and send my deepest, sincere condolences and love to you and your family. xo
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

So sorry for your loss, Julia. My thoughts are with you and your family.
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Just like to pop in and offer my condolences to Julia too...saw the announcement on her Twitter and my heart goes out to her...family is so precious...

Deeds xx
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I'm very sorry for your loss Julia *hugs*
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss, Julia...

---

150 days!!!

Comment

149 days til AT6 Ripples!!

Were now below the 150 mark - in 50 days we'll be less than 100 days away from the AT6Spectacular!!!!
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Oh Julia, I am so sorry. Hugs.

Guys, I had another quilting class with one of the Eh-T triplets this weekend. I made her a cup of tea. Since the last class she has ditched the second hand Singer and bought herself a new sewing machine. So yes, a creepy Eh-T doppleganger update for you all. As for me, I snapped a sewing machine needle by putting my finger under it. It didn't go into the finger itself but went through the nail, destroying my perfect nail polish.
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X