No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just charged my phone and switched on to find a test starting with "EILEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!"

Do you think Emma is excited?
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Oh well.....no cp email...

Comment

I got my CT ticket. Thank you, SWMBOTGSG.

Comment

Dang! Didn't get a cocktail party ticket.
          Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
          I have just sent the last one. If you weren't lucky, please don't despair. It's my experience that party tickets do become available when folk can't come or perhaps can't afford them. We continued to draw names once all the places had been filled, and the waiting list has been made up from that draw.

Kay G4
          Off to get a cuppa!
          Thanks for letting us know.

Oh, and hi thread! *waves* Excited yet about AT6?

Comment

Heee! 5am shouldn't exist. About to pick up Emma and head to the airport, off to see Amanda in Auckland. Her tweet just managed to give the world the impression we don't have things such as heat or running water here in the North Island Untamed wilderness with a few grass huts
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              The email says to confirm...do we do that by replying to said email or does my jumping up & down like a spaz count as a hell yes I will be there?!
              LOL - thank you for that mental image chelle Having just returned from the dentist, I needed a grin!

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
              Dang! Didn't get a cocktail party ticket.

Thanks for letting us know.

Oh, and hi thread! *waves* Excited yet about AT6?
              *waves back* Erm .... no? (Did it sound convincing? I need to work on my believability today, don't I? )

So ... a very tired ames opened her inbox in the wee hours of the morning to discover a CP invite!
              I quietly stared in semi-disbelief, having not been successful in getting one since AT3, and fearing it was a delusion from a cruel subconscious. However, being slightly less sleep-deprived now, and reading comments here that the timing is right, we're going with it's all good!

*does wee happy dance whilst ignoring the part of my brain currently attempting to crunch budgetary numbers*
              ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
              ames on facebook
              ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Got my CP invite And now I"m even more excited for AT6!!!
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  Got my CP invite And now I"m even more excited for AT6!!!
                  Ditto Still can't believe I really got one!
                  sigpic

Comment

did you guys know that we can cast votes for amanda and sanctuary for the peoples choice awards at the addy...http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/nom...027&cid=140962

Comment

Hey Neep - have a great time with Amanda ..... I hear she loves it there in NZ and Australia. So much so, she intends to go back again! Really cool! Hope you and everyone there has a ball!
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Mal!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Very many happies MAL. Hugz.
                          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAL!!!

Congrats to those who got cocktail tickets. Very sorry about those who didn't get them...yet. Hold out hope, there are always changes (hopefully only for happy reasons).

Neep, enjoy yourself and please keep your pants on (those are not mutually exclusive).

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Happy Bday Mal!
                              ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                              ames on facebook
                              ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Happy Birthday Mal!!

Comment

Working...
                                X